Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?

Go down 
+3
Derb
It's meh
Axel3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Empty
PostSubject: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 am

If you've seen the the concept trailer in which you run and jump to get to the right place to fight the monster (still just a concept). Which monster do you think would be the hardest to kill, and why?

This is the link to the video: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=x0O9KwMZ7_8
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh the choices...

Los or tigrex....
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:18 pm

I don't we know nearly enough about the game to have any realistic conclusion about what monster could theoretically be hardest to fight in MH4.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm

I understand that there is not much information about the game yet, but just based on what you've seen what do you think would be the hardest.

Other than Los and Tigrex...
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:50 pm

The environment.
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Axel3 wrote:
I understand that there is not much information about the game yet, but just based on what you've seen what do you think would be the hardest.

Other than Los and Tigrex...

Well... You're under the assumption that the concept gameplay video is rewriting the MH formula. I don't think they are. The concept video is to get people about new things. They most likely left out the old things from the video because we've seen that all before. As far as I'm concerned, the fighting is expanded, not rewritten. Monsters will be harder or easier based on how they're changed for the game. Maybe a monster would become easier if you could jump on its back and knife its wings. So maybe Capcom would do something to make it harder. They're not going pussify or badassify a monster simply because there's more to a game.

In general, however, monster hunting may become harder because of the more expansive environments, allowing monsters to make chase better if you ever find the need to run.

And if you think debating this is valid at this, why haven't you given any input on the matter?
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Win32error wrote:
The environment.

I agree, but isn't uragaan a big lumpy, angry rock?

Spoiler:

Ok I'll wait until the game comes out and then make a new topic comparing the difficulty of monsters from the older games to how hard the same monsters are in this game.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Any, ANY MONSTER IN THE GAME will be the hardest since we will be experimenting with a new gameplay. That makes everything different and means that at the end we will have to start over again
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 pm

One monster I think would be hard to even put in this game is jho because his attacks are random
Back to top Go down
quidam
Deviljho
quidam

Thank you Points : 135

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:39 am

what do you mean with that? i think jho attacks are as predictable as every other monster (wich is of course not 100% predictable but you can always guess his next move among a limited number of options, for example if you're under it he won't throw rocks and so on)
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 am

quidam wrote:
what do you mean with that? i think jho attacks are as predictable as every other monster (wich is of course not 100% predictable but you can always guess his next move among a limited number of options, for example if you're under it he won't throw rocks and so on)

I understand that his attacks are predictable but to the new Deviljho hunters ( me ) he isn't he easiest monster ever. I'm still practicing and getting better but can kill me.
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Axel3 wrote:

but to the new Deviljho hunters he isn't he easiest monster ever.

Obviously.

As far as I can tell, you're suggesting Deviljho will be hard because he's Deviljho. I thought we were supposed to discuss what will be hard because it's MH4 and not MH3?
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Deviljho is the most easilly predicted move monster because he is so strong that can kill you with his roar so to make it fair they simply make him predictable.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:01 pm

I find this the hardest overspeculation on a game we've seen exactly 1 trailer of, EVER!

Okay, maybe not, but all of this is just guessing without anything to back it up.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Win32error wrote:
I find this the hardest overspeculation on a game we've seen exactly 1 trailer of, EVER!

Okay, maybe not, but all of this is just guessing without anything to back it up.
Yes we are speculating.
It would be easier if capcom just, idk, released a second trailer? MH4 is so forgotten in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Win32error wrote:

Yes we are speculating.
It would be easier if capcom just, idk, released a second trailer? MH4 is so forgotten in this moment.

Yeah, especially with the release coming so soon. The western release even more so.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Win32error wrote:
ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Win32error wrote:

Yes we are speculating.

Yeah, especially with the release coming so soon. The western release even more so.
We really need a second trailer... KNOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 pm

I wouldn't mind a second trailer because I wanna see something other than the hunter running from a Tigrex or stabbing a Los.
How bout fighting a Tigrex?
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:13 pm

Axel3 wrote:
I wouldn't mind a second trailer because I wanna see something other than the hunter running from a Tigrex or stabbing a Los.
How bout fighting a Tigrex?
What I want to see is how do we will play the game. Controls and etc.
And in 4 I wouldnt mind that the new monsters have some weakpoints that has to do with the enviroment and the new controls
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:00 pm

Whit Kushalatrelismohdeus that or Rathacrusrexblos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?   Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which monster do you think would be hardest in MH 4?
Page 1 of 1