Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 5 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 5 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 pm

meh forgot to add dis --> :hicc: lol
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Ugthorf
Yian Kut-Ku

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 am

speaking of clusting, I finally farmed up the last remaining los plates (in mating seaon offline, with jaggi mask)

When I popped online a random asked for help with 4* quests, and that consumed my time.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 am

Axel3 wrote:
How u play on the EU if your server is US?
Oh you probably got it (forgot the name its like softcopied i think?)

i have a JP game disk, a US game disk, and EU game disk....

my wii is soft moded so it takes all ^^
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 am

Kasumi wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
How u play on the EU if your server is US?
Oh you probably got it (forgot the name its like softcopied i think?)

i have a JP game disk, a US game disk, and EU game disk....

my wii is soft moded so it takes all ^^
I should soft mod my wii...
Back to top Go down
BT Esq
Seregios
BT Esq

Thank you Points : 94

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Been hunting again and probably will be until Mass Effect 3 comes out on March 6. Mostly been doing arena. Anybody that needs coins - hit me up!
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Finally acquired that GOD +7 atk 00 slot charm. Got it yesterday from Gigginox grind......that is all......
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Missed time monday since I got sick, managed to get a couple hours on today but had to stop since halfway through each quest I had to blow my nose and junk... went through red hot party a few times, got a lot of extra cash and a gaan ruby but no wyvern stone or rathalos ruby (fire rapid fire only element barrel I'm missing).
Well, hopefully I can get better soon. Till then, probably better I don't play. Oh well, ups and downs happen.
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:24 am

BT Esq wrote:
Been hunting again and probably will be until Mass Effect 3 comes out on March 6. Mostly been doing arena. Anybody that needs coins - hit me up!
i need arena and i havent hunted with you yet :0

today i was lonely cause i guess none of meh buddies are on dring my normal tyme Sad by vort did some mining and got at least 3 pieces of my last 4 armor sets im getting.... i wish capcom let you have more than 20 armor sets Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Ugthorf
Yian Kut-Ku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Last night popfish were half off. My own situation with resources is, I would have to do 311 missions offline without a single free hunt to deplete my resources, growing nothing but dragon toadstools-- 280,000 resource points lol.

Also, I'm getting very close to 4 million zenny.

However my wife's character is not yet in full-on stuffed pack rat mode yet, So I logged her in to fill her up on popfish. her character had 50kz, First I spent it down to 30kz. Then I freehunted and harpooned 99 fish. I sold 12k worth of big fins, then popped online and spent down to 30kz again. This left her with 18 stacks of popfish.

Another side effect was she now has a nice amount of fish finders(at least 40 more from those 99 fish), dash extract(15), and 25 beautiful scales.

Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 pm

I hunted with Leon again, he is my good luck charm, literally. We did 3 Lagi cap quests and all 3 times I got BOTH a Sapphire and a plate. I'm in the process of over forging my Lagi armor, I have two pieces over forged, I just need 6 bathycite ores and a lago horn+ to finish over forging it. I now have 4 plates, one more and I'll be able to upgrade my Thunderclap+. I think I'll hit him up tomorrow for a few more Lagi runs and a few Los runs. We also did a Barroth run, I had low rank gunner armor on, I double carted (FAAAAAAIL) but I got smith wyvern stone out of it. Should I make Los armor and then overforge it, or just make Rathalos+? I do need to do a few offline runs for money and supplies though
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm no expert in rathalos armor but I think u should get + armor, then gem in AuL
I've never played with you Quentin yet I live literally within 5 miles of you
Back to top Go down
crovis
Felyne
crovis

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 pm

In my opinion overforged los is better then the HR.

Well dear journal, today I joined The Binocular Order, and hunted with Leon, Blackice and Rene!!!

Skillful and funny guys!!

Then on the end of the night, a randie called crotch joined one low gaan run, with his fire longsword and carted... feelsbad man

So I exploded everbody with ma boms and finished ma hunting

Well... Now I just need to grind the ranks and face ala /versad/ /versad/ /versad/
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 am

Played with an awesome hacker who had infinite clust shots.

Nothing but pretty fireworks :D
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:10 am

crovis wrote:
In my opinion overforged los is better then the HR.
it is

crovis wrote:
Well dear journal, today I joined The Binocular Order, and hunted with Leon, Blackice and Rene!!!

Skillful and funny guys!!

Then on the end of the night, a randie called crotch joined one low gaan run, with his fire longsword and carted... feelsbad man

So I exploded everbody with ma boms and finished ma hunting

Well... Now I just need to grind the ranks and face ala /versad/ /versad/ /versad/
yesh we are skillful (lol)but im slightly mad at you for putting a bomb inbetween my legs when i was laying down xD

today i played with meh buddeh leon for like 10 mins until he left me. i played with crovis for awhile and played with rene for like 10 mins. then i was solo Sad by vort i did finish my wyrenfire set recomended by quidam ad almost finished my clust, status, and pierce sets. now to make the guns..... well thats it
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 am

This morning I hunted with Oneechan :D

Met like... the best randies ever D:

GOLDEN RANDIES MAN

Shout out to Abukuite? (Iforgothisabnormalusername)

Claire, Johnny and Gulaan?(ffrgot)

These peeps are berry nice D: cuz 2 people came in taking Onee's spot after she DC'd and we asked for one to leave they both volunteered to go out D: so nice! and than Gulaan came in later during a quest when Claire DC'd and asked "Did someone DC during the quest? Should I leave?"

SUCH MANNERS! and UNDERSTANDING D: also they're pretty good too ^_^

These are the random hunters that give me hope <3

AND THAN

fucking pissy stalking leecher "lamorst" comes in while we were doing Ala. Lamorst ruined my perfect morning man >.> not to mention he kept on following <.<

also justin... he was a nice dude but.. damn he sucked >.>

also logan who did barely any damage with his whack gun set and gun o.o

but... yah... tis okeh D:

den we ended the day by keelan Jho woot. I haven't hammered jho in awhile but I got those 2 KO's D:
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Felt up to actually playing a bit today, even if I was sick. I'm getting to recovery, or at least to a point where the medicine gives me no symptoms of it. Anyways...
Went online and tried to find an Agna/RHP room to get that last wyvern stone. Well, it proved trickier than I thought but I found an Event/Gaan room. Getting tired of waiting I duoed a single agna with the guy in that room (on his request). Didn't get stone, but w/e. We wait a bit, but then decide to find a different room. Same thing repeats in next room I think, before I got into a room with an HR2xx gunner. We left for a duo after getting tired of waiting, and managed to pull a capture off in just 20min! Not bad at all, we're just lucky that Jho didn't notice us and Anga ran as soon as he saw it. Got wyvern stone from the beak break of that round! I only had time for one more, and two more people have popped into the room while we were gone, so I do one more Agna just for fun.
So, all that is between me and fighting Ala now is Diablos hunt (good way to test my ice element gun) and Giggles hunt. Shouldn't be too hard to get those done, but I might just do double diablos to get that nifty white leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 pm

So it seems that whenever I hunt with Leon I get some rare shit. So far the rare things I have gotten while hunting with him these past few weeks
4 Lagiacrus Plates
3 Rathian Plates
2 Rathian Rubies
2 Bird Wyvern Gems
1 Wyvern Stone
3 Lagiacrus Sapphires
1 Rathalos Plate

Spooking yeah, I'm a happy camper. Anyway today I hunted with him and Maika (and some other pretty good dude) With there help I managed to completely overforge my Lagi armor, get a Los plate and make low rank Rathalos armor and forge Shadowbinder (P). Oh and on my Los set these are the skills I have
Attack Up Large
Critical Eye +1
Heat Resist Low
Trap Master

I have to use a 1 slot weapon for trapmaster though, but any suggestions on the set? Anyway tomorrow I'm gonna get the armor (or at least parts of it) overforged, I might use that armor (without trapmaster) on Alatreon when I get my urgent
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Haven't been online or anything... D:
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:

Y U NO BE ONLINE......I MISS JUUUUU.....
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 pm

I should be on this Saturday morning, so ultimate jaggi,hunt with me!
Others welcome also
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Quentin wrote:
So it seems that whenever I hunt with Leon I get some rare shit. So far the rare things I have gotten while hunting with him these past few weeks
4 Lagiacrus Plates
3 Rathian Plates
2 Rathian Rubies
2 Bird Wyvern Gems
1 Wyvern Stone
3 Lagiacrus Sapphires
1 Rathalos Plate

Spooking yeah, I'm a happy camper. Anyway today I hunted with him and Maika (and some other pretty good dude) With there help I managed to completely overforge my Lagi armor, get a Los plate and make low rank Rathalos armor and forge Shadowbinder (P). Oh and on my Los set these are the skills I have
Attack Up Large
Critical Eye +1
Heat Resist Low
Trap Master

I have to use a 1 slot weapon for trapmaster though, but any suggestions on the set? Anyway tomorrow I'm gonna get the armor (or at least parts of it) overforged, I might use that armor (without trapmaster) on Alatreon when I get my urgent

no wonder I kant hav any luck...cuz im spreading it to other people!!! D:
and alatreon is really easy if u know wat ur doin, ill help u when u get it ;)
as for armor set, trapmaster is kinda uneeded on that set since youll be too busy dealing damage, might i suggest speedsharp or crit eye +2 (+3 if possible)?
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:23 pm

I'll help you with you're ala urgent Quentin!
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:

I wanna hunt with you, I've hunted with Maika, blackice, Leon, stayman_Jacobi, stark and some other forumer but never with chuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
crovis
Felyne
crovis

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Oh man I tried to hunt today, but my internet was to instable because it`s raining really HARD here... big storm D=

I tried to hunt with leon and maika but no way to stay online more than 3 minutes... sorry about it guys, you were busy and came to play with me, and I cant stay online...

I hope I can play tomorrow so I can farm those ranks and see ala in action !!
Back to top Go down
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha
stayman_jacobi

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Quentin wrote:
Ultimate Jaggi wrote:

I wanna hunt with you, I've hunted with Maika, blackice, Leon, stayman_Jacobi, stark and some other forumer but never with chuuuuuuuuuu
Yeah, that was fun :D
You got a sapphire every quest(you'll need them)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next