Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 41 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 41 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Back on topic. Did few Jho 2p runs yesterday. Usually i use SWAX with evade+1 only, but yesterday i tried hammering this bastard. And damn it was fun. I put together some basic set with S+1, earplugs, evade+1 and focus. The result? 3 KO in a quest, not to mention he didn't even scratch me. That's how i found new toy to play with Jho. For some time ofc Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 am

been a little too busy lately so haven't got to hunt as much. finished last week by adding another HR moster to the list of one I've done solo... gunned a rathalos, managed to slice off the tail and capt it with 10-15 min left

last night caught up with my 2 usual hunting buddies, were in a Playing With Friends city so of course we had some LR random come in, not say hi, post a quest. we continued chatting for a bit then he comes out with 'plz help me'... meh, we kept chatting and he got impatient and left. Was replaced by another random soon enough but at least that guy was HR and joined our quest rather than post one himself.

So we decide to do the ala+ quest while it's available, first my buddy carted, then random guy did, then I did (got hit by a swoop attack, then ran the wrong way straight into it's ice-breath)

Followed up with 51+ Double Trouble as my other buddy wanted to level up (aiming to reach HR 300), took less than 15 min.

Then decided to do ala+ again for some payback, random guy was afk so after waiting a while we left without him, the 3 of us did it in 20:05 with no carts Yes by vort I was using my usual ice SnS, one buddy used ala LS and the other ice lance. Told us after it was the first time he'd lanced an ala so not bad going by him.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:12 am

Some time ago I decided that I don't care to use the switch-axe; However, I also decided that if I ever did want to use it, I should have a good one for when that time comes. After doing a bit of research I decided I would get the Great Incedeus.

I have been farming Ceadeus on and off for the last few weeks and I was close to my goal. I had already forged the Inceadeus and had all of the materials to go from the Inceadeus+ to the G.I. All I needed was a tail and a deep dragongem... I was worried because the gems are pretty rare. I've gotten one and I only killed the Ceadeus five times so I figured my next one was quite aways off. So I get to fighting and my time was running low. I was contemplating finishing in two quests to get a few more rewards. I kept hitting it and it died. I guess my decision had been made for me.
So I go over and start carving hoping against all odds that I can carve a gem.
1. Scale. 2. Hide. 3. Deep Dragongem. 4. Deep Dragongem. 5. Scale. 6. Hide.

Me: O_o

I now have my Great Inceadeus. All I have to do is start liking the switch-axe. I used to hate the hammer but have grown to love it. I expect the S.A. to follow it shortly.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:39 pm

While i was waiting for my 3U delivery i decided to do more casual hunts and help some new hunters with their problems. Found one player stuck in HR18 with Los cap. In the meantime two others join. Hunter in need host los cap quest. I took my Alluring Lotus with SS Earring, evasion, focus and other. Got few para and KO, than los cap ready. I wrote CAP on chat and set up a trap. Los make 360 turn and fly.

o_0

He went to his nest in volcano in the center of the whole area. I can't set up another trap because mine got wasted in the other location. Asked them if they can cap. None of them got trap. Fuuuuuuuuu. Than out of nowhere los died and quest failed. One of those idiots killed it...

No words.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:13 am

Went on a bit yesterday. Only did 2 or 3 low-rank quests, but what the hey.

Considering it was obligatory (if I recall) we did Rotten Fish. Not a bad fight, took my Peco set (DuL, Heat Res (lo), Evade +1 and...some other skill, with Alluring Lotus). No-one fainted, capped without any issues.

Then we proceeded to hunt a Rathalos - Took my Anti-Rath set (full Ian, gemmed and talismanned for Dungmaster, Speed Sharpening and maximum Fire resistance, plus Calm Sands (P)) I decided to cap it, just because. It nearly got away, but it did the fly-around-then-charge attack, and someone flashed it so it'd fireball-backjump into my trap. Done and dusted.

I then helped this HR30 with his Jhen Mohran urgent. Took my GS charge set (A blend of Baggi+, Ceadeus and Jho armour as well as Anguish (P)) I nearly missed the Dragonator (I should really hit it earlier), and with the help of another end-game hunter (had full Jho, even Anguish (P) and another newbie (who both knew what they were doing with their armour, bless them) we managed to own Jhennifer so hard we couldn't carve the head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:08 am

I reached 500 last week after three failed characters so I am happy thank you everyone that has helped me reach it has been a great three years so I can now be at peace with MH3.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:12 pm

I've been slowly closing in on HR 400, now just about 2000 points away. Thinking I'll try and get there by solo-ing Ala, one of the few things I haven't done yet. At least I've got a 4 day w'end to get it done Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:05 pm

It's not fair how we 3DS players cannot play with you all. ):
Back to top Go down
YamiGekusu
Melynx
YamiGekusu

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Over there

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 am

So I was on Tri last night or so, and I was waiting for toadmaster to get on so we could hunt together.

I made my city, and about two or three minutes in, some dbag starts asking me to do...terrible things to him. I hadn't played for a while, so I had no idea how to block him.

Then toadmaster comes on, and I tell the dbag to get out of my city because he won't stop harassing me. And then the dbag got blocked. And he left the city.

And then we hunted a Barroth (I actually did some decent bowgun stuff!), and did other quests.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:14 am

PixelP wrote:
It's not fair how we 3DS players cannot play with you all. ):
Whats not fair is i gotta buy a wiiu for 1 GAME!
Back to top Go down
ScienceJesus
Felyne

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Last week, I finally bucked up and started grinding for armor, and, Thanks to haxers, just recently was able to make Vangis.

God, is that set better than Peco + (used that through all high rank)

Although, those gems were quite difficult to obtain.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:49 am

Well it's been fun for my last day of MH3 I spent it on both US and EU it was great fun from my silly runs with friends to my race to the finish. It was great fun these past three years with friends so I bid you farewell <3
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Last entry:
Had a nice last day hanging around with friends. Remembered all what happened there... good times indeed, had my last ala solo since 3U's alatreon is not the same alatreon. Had an awesome final quests and then the servers went down.

Went to Moga village to see if magically all the online quests tranfered to offline (people can dream right?). You can get your furnitures back but I decided to leave them on their respective places, sent the hunting fleet to the farthest place, and that's how I ended tri.

Smile, the best hunters smile
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Found a guy called Tamriel

He was a hacker

He spawned in a Nargacuga that looked like a Tigrex

He killed it by kicking it

I got a skypiercer from it

11/10 - Would kick again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal