Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 20 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 20 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:07 pm

RDC wrote:

I saw several sets that had no skills. One guy was only concerned about the defense and attack point values. His was an interesting mix of Gobul, Hunter, Gigginox, and something else. Another person was using Rathian + mixed with LR Rathian also with no skills.

Very Wierd.

I know that feeling: tried a diablos, barioth and an uragaan quest today, both quests failed, I died 0 times and my team was very... inefficient.
They sonic bombed diablos while out of the ground... they mixed armor with no skills (lagia with uru and ludroth... and rath with lagi...)
Was very frustrating to say the least, mostly because even if you try to give those guys advice as to how to play better, they just ignore you...

Smeh!
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Luciarn wrote:
RDC wrote:

I saw several sets that had no skills. One guy was only concerned about the defense and attack point values. His was an interesting mix of Gobul, Hunter, Gigginox, and something else. Another person was using Rathian + mixed with LR Rathian also with no skills.

Very Wierd.

I know that feeling: tried a diablos, barioth and an uragaan quest today, both quests failed, I died 0 times and my team was very... inefficient.
They sonic bombed diablos while out of the ground... they mixed armor with no skills (lagia with uru and ludroth... and rath with lagi...)
Was very frustrating to say the least, mostly because even if you try to give those guys advice as to how to play better, they just ignore you...

Smeh!
I know how you feel. XP
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:36 am

Hunted one Barioth with 3 people. Bombed it a lot. And flashed it out of the sky twice. It was almost gone and someone threw a flash. I saw Bari falling and I cringed, just thinking how bad that must of felted.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm

I had to duo Cold Call with a low rank friend because he wanted Tenebra, then another guy ennters the city (HR 110) and joins too. I thought hey, more people the faster right? I was so very wrong -__-

The guy "helped" kill Great Baggi, but after that he lolled around the place doing nothing but spam request for deviljho every few seconds not hitting Gigginox once. When it came to bari, he went what seemed to be afk IN THE SAME AREA as Barioth. So everytime we wanted to hit bari, he flew up and did a flying bodyslam onto the HR 110 randie, needless to say he didnt last long after repeated slams.

After that my friend had to go, and after we said our byes I asked the randie why he didnt help. What was his response?
Randie: I dont like Bari or Giggi"
Me: ...
*Sapphire has left the city

Sigh...I wish more compitent people were online nowadays ._.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:39 am

Hunted with Yuki during the afternoon, been fun.
We duo'd blos+, agna+, ura+, jho and some other stuff.
Also, at a certain point, yvz showed up for a brief minute, I was happy to see an old friend who I used to hunt with, even if it was just for a little time.
Our "solo play room" of course has been invaded by the usual horde of leechers but I guess we handled them pretty good, mostly ignoring them.
I hope to have another good hunting day like this soon !!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:32 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Hunted with Yuki during the afternoon, been fun.
We duo'd blos+, agna+, ura+, jho and some other stuff.
Also, at a certain point, yvz showed up for a brief minute, I was happy to see an old friend who I used to hunt with, even if it was just for a little time.
Our "solo play room" of course has been invaded by the usual horde of leechers but I guess we handled them pretty good, mostly ignoring them.
I hope to have another good hunting day like this soon !!

I had fun as well though shyness kicked watching you and yvz speaking to each other. I honestly don't know why it hit me so hard and fast we were having a good time at least I knew I was.

Also I hunted with chips and wyvernGS I kept getting kicked out if their cities while they dc
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:36 am

Yuki wrote:

I had fun as well though shyness kicked watching you and yvz speaking to each other. I honestly don't know why it hit me so hard and fast we were having a good time at least I knew I was.

Also I hunted with chips and wyvernGS I kept getting kicked out if their cities while they dc

awwww, don't be shy, LOL
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:32 am

Lol I'll try not to be x.x I liked hunting with you and talking.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Um...Jhen attempted. One person was being an complete idiot and staying in the safe room, sideslashing the whole time so no one could get. I lance-charged her and got her out. The other two left because of her and I did so also. Then I went to an other room and fought Barioth, Diablos, G. Baggi.

All wins. Then one person named Blood left and everyone stopped. o.o?
Anyway, he kept going in and out before just making a new room and the others ditched and ran. I looked at the time and went to bed since I was content with my hunting yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:37 am

Today was awesome!

I wasn't actually expecting too much, given the fact that my last hunts hadn't been very good, but I met a very nice female hunter named angel.

She was HR 791, was very forthcoming and fun to talk to, and helped everyone out whenever she could.^^
So we did uru, barioth, cold call, uru again and agna together, and although I felt a bit useless at the beginning, she taught me a thing or two about traps and barrel L+ bombs, so I could contribute more to the hunt towards the end.^^
Was a perfect hunting day: can't find anything to complain about :D
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:29 pm

T_T I met Ala last night. I was in awe of this monster. And I felt completely useless against him because of 1) He was really quick and my Skyscraper was doing little to nothing because of the 2 hits I might be able to get 2) His damage ratio on attacks, I missed all of the MAIN attacks but that f**king tail of his continued to send me flying. 3) The Gunner, who was spamming Crag S and was the only one who was putting any real damage on him.

I didn't die at all but one person carted thrice. So now, seeing how close I am to really fighting Ala. I am forced to do research on him...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
T_T I met Ala last night. I was in awe of this monster. And I felt completely useless against him because of 1) He was really quick and my Skyscraper was doing little to nothing because of the 2 hits I might be able to get 2) His damage ratio on attacks, I missed all of the MAIN attacks but that f**king tail of his continued to send me flying. 3) The Gunner, who was spamming Crag S and was the only one who was putting any real damage on him.

I didn't die at all but one person carted thrice. So now, seeing how close I am to really fighting Ala. I am forced to do research on him...

I could help you in-game/ :/
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
Lou Urau wrote:

I could help you in-game/ :/
That would be very much helpful.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Did plenty of hunting today, got a lot of materials I needed. Ranked up twice. Just need to keep grinding...
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:47 am

I hunted Andrea88GOD and Chips earlier today had a good time with them. It was fun talking and hunting with them even though Andrea had to get me to talk since she caught my shyness kicking in lol thank you for that I enjoyed my time with you both. Before logging for bed I also hunted with WyvernGS lol I was forgetting stuff so I decided to call it a night and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:07 am

Yuki wrote:
I hunted Andrea88GOD and Chips earlier today had a good time with them. It was fun talking and hunting with them even though Andrea had to get me to talk since she caught my shyness kicking in lol thank you for that I enjoyed my time with you both. Before logging for bed I also hunted with WyvernGS lol I was forgetting stuff so I decided to call it a night and go to bed.

lol, you are welcome, and it was fun indeed.
anyway, I think today I can be online for a longer time, so if you wanna hunt msg me. :D

EDIT: well, actually my internet isn't working much, so idk if i'll manage to get online, I will tri tho.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Yuki wrote:

lol, you are welcome, and it was fun indeed.
anyway, I think today I can be online for a longer time, so if you wanna hunt msg me. :D

EDIT: well, actually my internet isn't working much, so idk if i'll manage to get online, I will tri tho.

Aww sorry to hear. Some other time then.
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Stabster wrote:
I observed the amazing grass. Then, a jho's tail fell down and its blood soaked the grass. In anger, I cut off the jho's head and showed it to the village. They all screamed in terror because...I killed them all. I was too distracted from the evil of killing. My weapon may have broken in vain, but my hands still have blood on them...the blood of killing.:chips:
Hunting=Killing
We kill monsters for fame, when they die in vain. The hunters shall be hunted; for I am an alatreon.

No, you are a khezu.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 am

Haha. Great hunt today.
I found one of a fellow forumer, Yvz was the hunter's name.
Me and him hunted together gobul, 2 angas and then 2 jhos (second jho was a complete fail because of some idiot who did NOTHING and used all the traps)

But it was good. I'm finally HR 50 and i am currently working getting my Ala fighting set to work.
Anga+ with Bari lance.
Or Rathalos OF with Jho's GS. =D I feel excited to finally come at the cross-roads of the game. /yes/

So now I farm the innocent Agnaktor in hope to make his armor and Jho for armor and his GS and Hammer.
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:04 am

Stabster wrote:
MasterOnion wrote:
Stabster wrote:
I observed the amazing grass. Then, a jho's tail fell down and its blood soaked the grass. In anger, I cut off the jho's head and showed it to the village. They all screamed in terror because...I killed them all. I was too distracted from the evil of killing. My weapon may have broken in vain, but my hands still have blood on them...the blood of killing.:chips:
Hunting=Killing
We kill monsters for fame, when they die in vain. The hunters shall be hunted; for I am an alatreon.

No, you are a khezu.
A khezu can kill a jho...sarcastic. Plus, they didn't "exist" during the same "time period." But, whatever... /yes/

I saw a gigginox killed a jho, today...poison OP!

/points to the title that stabster has

It says khezu :I
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Alatreon is dead! :D
Now i'm HR 52
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
Alatreon is dead! :D
Now i'm HR 52

Congrats on your victory :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next