Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds.

Go down 
+23
Blair H
Ultimate Jaggi
Will
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Stabster
Silver
Oron
Palas
Quentin
Ataraxia
Axel3
Chips
kama
WyvernGS
Kanade
Yuki
Vivi
blackice
crovis
It's meh
Leonhardt
stayman_jacobi
Pieprsn
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Will you properly and faithfully serve the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds for the rest of your irrelevant existance?
Of course, my lord.
Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Lolnope.
Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 20 ]
Do I get paid in honey?
Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 10 ]
...*bends over*
Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 40

AuthorMessage
Pieprsn
Jaggi
Pieprsn

Thank you Points : 14

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds.   Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

But also, you may know me as the Lord of Crimson Terror or Furher King Emoruler. When I'm in a bad mood, sometimes I like to go by the name Bonecrusher, Destroyer of the Weak and Feeble. Sometimes, if I like you, you can call me Kaiji, the name my parents (who died tragically in a car accident before I was born and haunt me to this day) wanted me to have, but I don't share with anyone much to my homoerotic angst because I don't want any of my enemus to know my real name. Which is actually Steven. Which is a lie. Which is a lie within the lie, which is a truth within the truth, which is the movie Inception, which is a sequel to Titanic. Leo~ Oh wait, I changed my mind; now my name is Leo.

Seriously. This shit. It drives me mad. When you make a name for a character on Monster Hunter, it should be something cool, but not something that makes me crack up every time I read it. People are just so silly. I can't tell you how many "Slayer"'s and "Ace"'s I've seen. Seriously? Why doesn't anyone have any originality?

I think that simple names that sound cool are the way to go. Either that, or gag names are great too (*cough* *cough* MANLYMAN *cough* *cough*). I've seen some really ridiculous names in my time. I just started thinking, "Hey, I bet if we compiled all the ridiculous names we've seen on MH3, we could all have a swell time!"

So, here I am, imploring you to give me some names! What are some of the most ridiculous names you've ever seen on MH3? Also, what are some possible names that you think would be absolutely awesome? Be creative and have fun!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Griphter195
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds.   Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 am

Some people have no origninality on thins like I meet loads of Luffys and manga names, some people are original like I use a huntress called Akira (Don't know if that is a manga name because I remember it from somewhere)
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds.   Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:46 am

well...I'm GOD, you know...
Back to top Go down
Cypher 0
Kelbi
Cypher 0

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds.   Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 pm

I once played with someone with the name: ME GUSTA :mast: But He Was A Horrible hunter
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds.   Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Cypher 0 wrote:
I once played with someone with the name: ME GUSTA :mast: But He Was A Horrible hunter
I think I know that guy!

Can't remember if his weapon was a hammer or a great sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds.   Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, My Name is the Shadowmaster Darkhatelord of Eldar, Destroyer of Worlds.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3