Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
pokemon white wifi halp Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
pokemon white wifi halp Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pokemon white wifi halp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

pokemon white wifi halp Empty
Postpokemon white wifi halp

okay so i have pokemon white and i want to play with some forumers but they wifi wont work. ill try to give as much detail as possible and hopefully some one can help me out. i have a cisco wifi router in my house that i use for my wii, psp, laptop, and iphone and they all work fine. i went to wifi setup and lcicked search for access point. i selected cisco guest and it tested connection. it was green the whole time and then it crashed and said error code 20100, which meen failed to connect to network. i thought it might be our guest password so i went to wep key and typed in our password but it poped up saying invalid. i looked online and couldnt find any help and sunk into despair. if anyone can help thatd be awesome. thanks Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Share this post on: reddit

pokemon white wifi halp :: Comments

Ataraxia
Re: pokemon white wifi halp
Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 pm by Ataraxia
Are you entirely sure your security is WEP? That's at least one of the most common causes of not workerating DSseseses.
1bighiccup
Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm by 1bighiccup
Ataraxia wrote:
Are you entirely sure your security is WEP? That's at least one of the most common causes of not workerating DSseseses.

If his PSP connects, it must be.
Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:06 pm by Guest
i just wrote a sexy 500 word explanation of how to fix this but my work's blocking mechanism timed me out so nope, not rewriting it, maybe later.

PS: i have a cisco router as well so i know what is going on with ur DS most likely...
blackice
Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:07 pm by blackice
im looking forward to your hopefull problem solve. idk if its wep but i dont see any way to change it to something diffrent on the wifi options :/
Axel3
Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:11 pm by Axel3
blackice wrote:
im looking forward to your hopefull problem solve. idk if its wep but i dont see any way to change it to something diffrent on the wifi options :/
When you get it working let's Murder blackices pokemon have a battle or two
Also ZEKROM is better than RESHIRAM!!!
Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:13 pm by Guest
Axel3 wrote:
blackice wrote:

no reshiram murders everything in battles, but why would you use either of them, they're banned.

and yes. If you want to get destroyed battle PM me
Axel3
Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:42 pm by Axel3
Vortiene wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
blackice wrote:

no reshiram murders everything in battles, but why would you use either of them, they're banned.

I started reading afterlife origins, nice book! I like zekrom cuz he looks cooler!
Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:42 pm by Guest
Axel3 wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
blackice wrote:

I started reading afterlife origins, nice book! I like zekrom cuz he looks cooler!

this is very true, he does look more badass. That's why i got white version.
Axel3
Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:44 pm by Axel3
Yep go WHITE, not to be racist or anything XD
blackice
Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 am by blackice
i have white.... vort will kill you axel.... have you heard his epic comentary in the chatbox?
Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:47 am by Guest
blackice wrote:
i have white.... vort will kill you axel.... have you heard his epic comentary in the chatbox?

only triple battles though, my single battle team is not too impossible to beat, it's well balanced but is not like completely harmonized (its not like each pokemon sets up the next every single time like in my triple battle teams)
Axel3
Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:50 am by Axel3
Vortiene wrote:
blackice wrote:

only triple battles though, my single battle team is not too impossible to beat, it's well balanced but is not like completely harmonized (its not like each pokemon sets up the next every single time like in my triple battle teams)
Oh my triple battle team is horrible...
My single battle team is pretty harmonius!
Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 pm by Guest
Axel3 wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
blackice wrote:

I have beaten an over 1000 win guy from japan before with single battle team, but i was uber lucky LOL
Axel3
Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm by Axel3
Vortiene wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
blackice wrote:

I have beaten an over 1000 win guy from japan before with single battle team, but i was uber lucky LOL
I never play online, so I've only beaten like 5 people...
Ares
Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 am by Ares
But vort will likely use his cheapshit ARGened pokemon team to dominate your pokemon. Ive been down that road, i almost beat him once, but he turned off his ds :o
Axel3
Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 pm by Axel3
Vegeta wrote:
But vort will likely use his cheapshit ARGened pokemon team to dominate your pokemon. Ive been down that road, i almost beat him once, but he turned off his ds :o
that's why I didn't use an AR
And men except defeat, vort was to unmanly to except defeat...
Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 pm by Guest

Vegeta wrote:

excuses. you turned off your game the first time i fought you when you were using legendaries and i was still winning.

as well, i hit the wrong attack in the fight that i turned off, which i why i used roost with full health on the first turn. Is that not a clear indication of a mistake?

and you still are on about how genning is cheating...can't you see if you want to be competitive you have to? The time you almost beat me (due to a mistake), I MADE YOUR TEAM FROM GENNING. You should be thankful...

inb4 *excuses again*

Axel3 wrote:
Vegeta wrote:
that's why I didn't use an AR
And men except defeat, vort was to unmanly to except defeat...

Mistakes are understandable reasons to start over a match. My pokemon are legal, or i would not be allowed to take them online. You want to fight me? You are fighting fair pokemon, not insanely boosted unfair have-attacks-that-they-shouldnt pokemon. They are however optimized, such that their EVs are in the place i want them, but hey, anyone could do that if they want to waste their life EV training, which no one in their right mind would and some people iron-wall defend that its unfair to use cheats to gen pokemon, but if i want a team, i want a team, not 2 months later have the team. I want to fight, not waste time. I still don't get how people can't understand this. I don't have all day and all night to train pokemon.

And if you care that much I will GEN YOU POKEMON so you can make your team, and i will fight you like that <_< it won't help.
quidam
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:14 am by quidam
let's not turn this into flame or there will be one more locked topic around.
Chagrilled
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 am by Chagrilled
I would agree with vort here. the only thing he has "cheated" is the time taken to make a team. He hasn't got anything that other people cant do legit, so you aren't at an unfair advantage.
Yamatsu
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 am by Yamatsu
pokemon is srs bsns.

But yeah, I agree with chag, Vort's at no unfair advantage, it's just that he can get EV'd stuff with ease. It's the exact same as you could do EV training them yourself legitimately.
Though I don't agree with turning off your DS if you made a mistake. Or if you're just a bout to lose. You gotta take it like a man, shorty.
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:17 am by Guest
Yamatsu wrote:
pokemon is srs bsns.

But yeah, I agree with chag, Vort's at no unfair advantage, it's just that he can get EV'd stuff with ease. It's the exact same as you could do EV training them yourself legitimately.
Though I don't agree with turning off your DS if you made a mistake. Or if you're just a bout to lose. You gotta take it like a man, shorty.

okay, offline i wouldn't, cept when its a blatant mistake at the start of the match, which it was that time.

online, my rule is asians or illegal items/moves i am allowed to quit, because

1. Asians have pokemon with abilities that aren't released over here yet, like i am not allowed to use that pokemon online myself but they are, even if i gen one
2. illegal moves and items are illegal. I play by standard rules, not "cheap shit is allowed" rules that they put on online so you can 1 hit KO anything with mindreader sheer cold articuno, or own you 10 times because they keep getting quick claw priority on their rhyperior. Or, you randomly miss with a 100% accuracy move because of brightpowder, or, you flinch randomly because of king's rock.

Last edited by Vortiene on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Yamatsu
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 am by Yamatsu
Vortiene wrote:
Yamatsu wrote:
pokemon is srs bsns.

okay, offline i wouldn't, cept when its a blatant mistake at the start of the match, which it was that time.

online, my rule is asians or illegal items/moves i am allowed to quit, because

1. Asians have pokemon with abilities that aren't released over here yet, like i am not allowed to use that pokemon online myself but they are, even if i gen one
2. illegal moves and items are illegal. I play by standard rules, not "cheap shit is allowed" rules that they put on online so you can 1 hit KO anything with mindreader sheer cold articuno.
Yeah I agree with you on the unreleased abilities/moves, such bullshit that at times we have to wait up to a year to get events that Asian players already got.
And on the topic of turning off DS if it was a blatant mistake, I can understand if you were trying to sweep the other team with 1 pokemon using baton pass and stat boosting moves. ;)
Post  by Sponsored content

pokemon white wifi halp

Page 1 of 1