Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well this may seem like a corny thread but i just wanted an excuse to credit my very best friend Jojo or Kushala Princess. This girl is the best friend anybody could hope to have. She is sweet, compassionate, intelligent, and shy, but when she lets her true colors shine, she is brighter than the shiniest star in the sky. She makes my day, everyday, and she's an amazing hunter. Never infallible, she has her down days, but i always hope to help her get back to being the best and happiest she can be, and she does the same for me. She's taught me so much about how to love a person unconditionally, about how to be a better person, about how to be altruistic and serene with whatever it is that may happen next in life, and it makes it all easier that i have her by my side. Together, we are a force to be feared. I watch out for her as she does for me, and we always hunt together, hoping to improve on our skills and always making progress. Bottom line, nobody will ever, ever, find as amazing a friend, as true a person, as beautiful a heart and mind than my friend Joana. <3

If anybody has any shoutouts to their best friends, lovers, mentors, apprentices enemies or nemeses, heres the place to do it. :3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vax
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:47 am

Sadly, I don't know any of them sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Tiffy Taffy wrote:
To put it bluntly, yea most of the people who start playing nowadays are dicks. And to list them by name would be Azami, leader of "zami hunters" and Jamie leader of "dsg". Burn in hell :3

-_-" since Jaime is actually one of the ONlY people i trust nowadays I'm gonna have to defend her on this.
While staying on topic to the thread I'll say I have no best friend anymore. I had one from back when I first started & we got very close over the years. But due to very... stupid reasons I recently lost her..

While I don't play monster hunter for the time being, I did have the pleasure of meeting Jaime. In actuality, she sometimes reminds me of my best friend... its rather nice at times. almost comforting. like a memory to hold on to. I'm not saying she's my best friend, but i feel i must give some credit to her for closet to that title to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Laavalamppu
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:41 am

My most trusted friend is my real life friend. He is like 30 hrs stronger than me and he doesn't get angry to me if the quest fails because of me. :]
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:48 am

@Laavalamppu wrote:
My most trusted friend is my real life friend. He is like 30 hrs stronger than me and he doesn't get angry to me if the quest fails because of me. :]

That's cool, I'd love to help you but sadly You play in EU, I don't mind people who fail the quest three times, but they always blame themselves so badly and end up leaving, even though I don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
hurrdurr
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:09 am

Sapphire, She's been with me since HR1 and now I'm HR 117 and she's still helping me out, not to mention she is jesus on tri
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:09 am

welp this might not bee related to the topic but i have no trusted friends....the ones i did either stopped playing or just ignores me for the hell of it. /versad/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:04 am

Lalo is one of my my inner circle too, even though he probably doesnt know it, just for the simple fact that he thought i hated him, but ive actually always liked him, even when he role-played as a noober and tricked us. But hes a good player and is quiet and then occassionally just makes everybody lawl with some bit of randomness. Also, i begrudgingly admit that Kaji is an alright friend. When i first met him, i told him i was a girl, and he tried to woo me by acting like a badass, wich i misinterpretted as being a dumbass. But hes grown on me, hes respectful now that he knows im not one to mess with, hes good in a fight, nice to most people (where as i am incapable of this for whatever reason) and also he annoys the crap out of Jojo with his hacking wich is hilarious to witness. Another good buddy is BAM to whom i dont really talk to much but hes always with barioth so im around him frequently. Doesnt talk much except to say hi, welcome back, good job, or heres a cold drink you noob. And those are my fwends. :3
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Nobody, my other account is HR 66 I did it all by myself, the other one has yet to play online. I will start playing tomorrow, I just finished the offline mode yesterday. Wish I'll have friends or party dudes, but dude. I'm a solo beater.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/official.kirito

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:49 pm

Aw theres no need to ride it out solo! besides hr 66 is pretty low to stop at. i'll be your friend, guy!
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Tiffy wrote:
Aw theres no need to ride it out solo! besides hr 66 is pretty low to stop at. i'll be your friend, guy!

Not happening, I trust nobody, for I am KIRITO! Except Asuna though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:55 am

T.T mean..
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 pm

though they'll probably never read this, I'll send a shout out to Satchel and Punisher, both are fellow Aussies Yes by vort

I haven't seen Punisher for months, first met him when his hr was <30 and ended up going through the 6* quests with him.

Satchel I still hunt with a few times a week. Since I last moved house I have trouble connecting with pretty much everybody, but for some reason I can always connect with him.

I do remember hunting with Sapphire a few times before I noticed her on this forum, unfortunately I removed her from my friends list cause my ex-gf also used that nickname (not on MH though)
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Everyone I've ever hunted with is an idiot. Yes I mean you!
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 pm

@hurrdurr wrote:
Sapphire, She's been with me since HR1 and now I'm HR 117 and she's still helping me out, not to mention she is jesus on tri
...Eh?
Lol thanks hurrdurr, but I think thats a bit much flattery~
Still it is fun to kick monster ass every now an then.
(They grow up so fast! X3)

@Enkidu wrote:
I do remember hunting with Sapphire a few times before I noticed her on this forum, unfortunately I removed her from my friends list cause my ex-gf also used that nickname (not on MH though)
Oh wow, I didnt know that my name was a problem, though I cant fix it..im sorry for that.

Why am I being mentioned so much? o_o'
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Youre obviously the most likable player like ever. :3 Take pride
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Sapphire wrote:
@hurrdurr wrote:
...Eh?
Lol thanks hurrdurr, but I think thats a bit much flattery~
Still it is fun to kick monster ass every now an then.
(They grow up so fast! X3)

@Enkidu wrote:
Oh wow, I didnt know that my name was a problem, though I cant fix it..im sorry for that.

It's obvious, people love you. But oh, that reminds me, seems like my Clan Leader has come back C:< So now I've only lost two people :D
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Sapphire wrote:
...Oh wow, I didnt know that my name was a problem, though I cant fix it..im sorry for that.

lol, can't blame you for using that name, just a shame it's now got bad associations for me.

is also a shame we're in different time zones and hence rarely on at the same time cause i'd go hunting with you again in a second
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Aww I love all you peoples too~
Take my hugz! >:3
*Hugs everybodeh tightly*

Whos my most trusted friend in Tri?
Everyone on ma friends list! :P

Also Enkidu? Id love to sometime too, maybe on the weekends as im back in college now lol...if ya wanna talk more about it feel free to PM me regarding it, just to avoid topic derailment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:11 am

I wish i had more close friends to list but unfortunately im rather antisocial when it comes to meeting and befriending randoms.
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:50 am

Tiffy wrote:

HOW COME I DON'T KNOW HER
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:51 am

Tiffy wrote:
I wish i had more close friends to list but unfortunately im rather antisocial when it comes to meeting and befriending randoms.

I feel just the same way about meeting new people.

@Zynxan wrote:
Tiffy wrote:

maybe because you play on the US server?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:22 am

Completely off topic: i feel like im the only person without a signature.
And on topic, if i knew how to get onto the eu server i would, just to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:24 am

I don't mind befriending you c:

Tiffy wrote:

This
@Zynxan wrote:
Tiffy wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:37 am

Oh its not that i dont have friends vax, its that im choosey about who becomes them. ya know
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:41 pm

@Zynxan wrote:

Id love to play Tri with ya sometime Zynxan~
Shame im on EU server though, otherwise im sure it would be fun...
(That includes you Vax)
Ya both are on the US server :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Today at 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next