Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well this may seem like a corny thread but i just wanted an excuse to credit my very best friend Jojo or Kushala Princess. This girl is the best friend anybody could hope to have. She is sweet, compassionate, intelligent, and shy, but when she lets her true colors shine, she is brighter than the shiniest star in the sky. She makes my day, everyday, and she's an amazing hunter. Never infallible, she has her down days, but i always hope to help her get back to being the best and happiest she can be, and she does the same for me. She's taught me so much about how to love a person unconditionally, about how to be a better person, about how to be altruistic and serene with whatever it is that may happen next in life, and it makes it all easier that i have her by my side. Together, we are a force to be feared. I watch out for her as she does for me, and we always hunt together, hoping to improve on our skills and always making progress. Bottom line, nobody will ever, ever, find as amazing a friend, as true a person, as beautiful a heart and mind than my friend Joana. <3

If anybody has any shoutouts to their best friends, lovers, mentors, apprentices enemies or nemeses, heres the place to do it. :3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Enkidu
Melynx

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:47 pm

lol, even I've got a sig now

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's filled up their friends list and now has to delete people if I want to ad someone new on. Not really an issue as so many on my list never seem to play anymore, there's usually only 4 or 5 on there who are still active.

Also, Satchel (the guy I mentioned in my last post) and I did the lagi + los event quest last night in less than 25 min. I think having just the 2 of us helped in getting the 2 monsters to put hits on each other.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:57 pm

@Enkidu wrote:
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's filled up their friends list and now has to delete people if I want to ad someone new on. Not really an issue as so many on my list never seem to play anymore.

Erase someone? hell no.
some time ago i refered to my friend list as a graveyard, but now I like to call it more like a museum. One of my best friends online told me I was the first on her list but even if I try erasing the one I didnt enjoyed too much I can get her to my first page.

There is no way, shape or form that I will erase someone on my friend list, even if they dont talk to me or quitted the game for good. cuz I know the good times are still there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:09 am

Well how will you add new people for new memories?
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:35 am

Tiffy wrote:
Well how will you add new people for new memories?
I erase those whos memories are not worth archieving or, those people who friend me once and I have no idea who they are, in any case I still have some space left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:42 am

Im on there right? >>
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:39 am

Tiffy wrote:
Oh its not that i dont have friends vax, its that im choosey about who becomes them. ya know

Oh? Well then, I guess I will be your friend
Sapphire wrote:
"]
@Zynxan wrote:
HOW COME I DON'T KNOW HER

Id love to play Tri with ya sometime Zynxan~
Shame im on EU server though, otherwise im sure it would be fun...
(That includes you Vax)
Ya both are on the US server :l

Yay! You didn't forget me :D But uhm, you should just come join us over here at US :D
@Lalo wrote:
@Enkidu wrote:
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's filled up their friends list and now has to delete people if I want to ad someone new on. Not really an issue as so many on my list never seem to play anymore.

Erase someone? hell no.
some time ago i refered to my friend list as a graveyard, but now I like to call it more like a museum. One of my best friends online told me I was the first on her list but even if I try erasing the one I didnt enjoyed too much I can get her to my first page.

There is no way, shape or form that I will erase someone on my friend list, even if they dont talk to me or quitted the game for good. cuz I know the good times are still there

I kind of understand what you mean, but my friendlist is constantly full and I always have to delete old friends, and lately i've completely stopped having to befriend newbs because my friendlist is too full. But while I know my old friends who helped me out a lot completely quit, I still leave them there, because I know I wont ever see them again, but I know my memories will always stay. But yeah, I swept my friendlist of people who I wasn't too close with and haven't seen on in awhile. I understand good friends come and go, but after years of playing together day after day, it really hits you once you lose them forever, know what I mean? It's sad I could never contact them, they were such amazing friends.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:25 am

Tiffy wrote:
Im on there right? >>
yep
Back to top Go down
boywithbluehanger
Kelbi

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:53 pm

My best friend on Monster Hunter is mcgon. He isn't great at the game but we always have an adventure when we go hunting. There's a multitude of saves and joking around mid-fight. There's the occasional death due to typing a joke, eating while playing etc. My favorite thing is that his character is a girl so every once in a while when people see him, look at his name (in the small font), they immediately think it says "megan" :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:52 am

Lol thats funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Today at 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6