Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?

Go down 
+34
Scooter
hurrdurr
Laavalamppu
Otoshimo
Dathblade
Vax
Lalo
Yamatsu
Will
Lucas
yvz
Chips
Silver
crovis
Win32error
Vivi
Leonhardt
Andrew.
stayman_jacobi
Ultimate Jaggi
Pieprsn
Kanade
toadmasterCC
Godzilla2195
Ataraxia
MGRaiden97
kama
Axel3
It's meh
blackice
Yuki
Palas
Stabster
Quentin
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well this may seem like a corny thread but i just wanted an excuse to credit my very best friend Jojo or Kushala Princess. This girl is the best friend anybody could hope to have. She is sweet, compassionate, intelligent, and shy, but when she lets her true colors shine, she is brighter than the shiniest star in the sky. She makes my day, everyday, and she's an amazing hunter. Never infallible, she has her down days, but i always hope to help her get back to being the best and happiest she can be, and she does the same for me. She's taught me so much about how to love a person unconditionally, about how to be a better person, about how to be altruistic and serene with whatever it is that may happen next in life, and it makes it all easier that i have her by my side. Together, we are a force to be feared. I watch out for her as she does for me, and we always hunt together, hoping to improve on our skills and always making progress. Bottom line, nobody will ever, ever, find as amazing a friend, as true a person, as beautiful a heart and mind than my friend Joana. <3

If anybody has any shoutouts to their best friends, lovers, mentors, apprentices enemies or nemeses, heres the place to do it. :3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Hmm I guess I will list all the friends I have really looked up to or felt a close connection since I started. I'll start from my friend GORZ he was one of my original frends even though I no longer speak to him he was there and saw me grow in to the player I am now. Next is Lauryn/Valiant he was the first player I had some sort of emotional attachment to he became my older brother kind of I always go to him for assistance. Next will be Hinagiku he also played the role of an older brother he helped me a lot when I was staring out as well he saw me reach 100 for the first time along with Lauryn/Valiant. St. Huck was the friend that introduced to do adrenaline runs they are so much fun if done properly. My friend Alicia/Alinese has always made me smile no matter how upset I was even though she is almost never on I still think of all the good times we have had. Akane always makes me laugh she is so adorable she hates it when I try to make her wear pink but I get a good laugh out of trying. Yumi I may never see but I have had the most contact I would always messaged her when I saw her on and was interested by what she had to say it's never boring with her we always manage to have a good time like the first time we met I had met her through a friend that we had in common but she disconnected. I was very nervous because I did not know anyone there yumi was the first person to talk to me and I had a good time so we did an alatreon that night we I said I would dung it the entire hunt she did not believe me but I did indeed dung alatreon the entire hunt. We both had a good laugh and have grown closer since then. Next is tiffy as you have seen we complement each others personalities. I met her through a "friend" even though at first we did not talk we grew closer relatively quickly and have become a deadly pair. MELODY/MANLYMAN always makes me laugh at the most random of times and always is willing to listen to me. Finally Jackie has always been there for me and always will be I can always go to her when I need someone to talk or I need to relax in some way shape or form I am always keeping in contact with her even though she stopped logging on tri a year ago she is like my younger sister I am always there for her but she is always there for me we have only ever gotten in to one argument and we apologized to each other the day after. We have always been worried about each other than ourselves. I know I was supposed to say my closest and most trust worthy but it is hard to pick one individual friend so I picked the ones that caused the biggest impact in my experience on tri. <3
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 pm

toadmasterCC wrote:
I usually have to message her to get her online too (takes her forever to reply sometimes though). She is just a very talented and giving person. She kicks my butt in every game we play together.

She may not need help a lot, but I'm there if she ever does.

She refuses my help at times but I don't care she wont get rid of me easily
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:
Hmm I guess I will list all the friends I have really looked up to or felt a close connection since I started. I'll start from my friend GORZ he was one of my original frends even though I no longer speak to him he was there and saw me grow in to the player I am now. Next is Lauryn/Valiant he was the first player I had some sort of emotional attachment to he became my older brother kind of I always go to him for assistance. Next will be Hinagiku he also played the role of an older brother he helped me a lot when I was staring out as well he saw me reach 100 for the first time along with Lauryn/Valiant. St. Huck was the friend that introduced to do adrenaline runs they are so much fun if done properly. My friend Alicia/Alinese has always made me smile no matter how upset I was even though she is almost never on I still think of all the good times we have had. Akane always makes me laugh she is so adorable she hates it when I try to make her wear pink but I get a good laugh out of trying. Yumi I may never see but I have had the most contact I would always messaged her when I saw her on and was interested by what she had to say it's never boring with her we always manage to have a good time like the first time we met I had met her through a friend that we had in common but she disconnected. I was very nervous because I did not know anyone there yumi was the first person to talk to me and I had a good time so we did an alatreon that night we I said I would dung it the entire hunt she did not believe me but I did indeed dung alatreon the entire hunt. We both had a good laugh and have grown closer since then. Next is tiffy as you have seen we complement each others personalities. I met her through a "friend" even though at first we did not talk we grew closer relatively quickly and have become a deadly pair. MELODY/MANLYMAN always makes me laugh at the most random of times and always is willing to listen to me. Finally Jackie has always been there for me and always will be I can always go to her when I need someone to talk or I need to relax in some way shape or form I am always keeping in contact with her even though she stopped logging on tri a year ago she is like my younger sister I am always there for her but she is always there for me we have only ever gotten in to one argument and we apologized to each other the day after. We have always been worried about each other than ourselves. I know I was supposed to say my closest and
most trust worthy but it is hard to pick one individual friend so I picked the ones that caused the biggest impact in my experience on tri. <3
Are you saying I'm not MANLY enough to be part of your MANLY MAN friend list?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Axel3 wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:
Hmm I guess I will list all the friends I have really looked up to or felt a close connection since I started. I'll start from my friend GORZ he was one of my original frends even though I no longer speak to him he was there and saw me grow in to the player I am now. Next is Lauryn/Valiant he was the first player I had some sort of emotional attachment to he became my older brother kind of I always go to him for assistance. Next will be Hinagiku he also played the role of an older brother he helped me a lot when I was staring out as well he saw me reach 100 for the first time along with Lauryn/Valiant. St. Huck was the friend that introduced to do adrenaline runs they are so much fun if done properly. My friend Alicia/Alinese has always made me smile no matter how upset I was even though she is almost never on I still think of all the good times we have had. Akane always makes me laugh she is so adorable she hates it when I try to make her wear pink but I get a good laugh out of trying. Yumi I may never see but I have had the most contact I would always messaged her when I saw her on and was interested by what she had to say it's never boring with her we always manage to have a good time like the first time we met I had met her through a friend that we had in common but she disconnected. I was very nervous because I did not know anyone there yumi was the first person to talk to me and I had a good time so we did an alatreon that night we I said I would dung it the entire hunt she did not believe me but I did indeed dung alatreon the entire hunt. We both had a good laugh and have grown closer since then. Next is tiffy as you have seen we complement each others personalities. I met her through a "friend" even though at first we did not talk we grew closer relatively quickly and have become a deadly pair. MELODY/MANLYMAN always makes me laugh at the most random of times and always is willing to listen to me. Finally Jackie has always been there for me and always will be I can always go to her when I need someone to talk or I need to relax in some way shape or form I am always keeping in contact with her even though she stopped logging on tri a year ago she is like my younger sister I am always there for her but she is always there for me we have only ever gotten in to one argument and we apologized to each other the day after. We have always been worried about each other than ourselves. I know I was supposed to say my closest and
most trust worthy but it is hard to pick one individual friend so I picked the ones that caused the biggest impact in my experience on tri. <3
Are you saying I'm not MANLY enough to be part of your MANLY MAN friend list?!?!?!

No these are the people I have met over my time in tri that have been most influential in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Eliza n Milly: for being ahsum friends, Liz for making me get the game >.>
Ketsuzen: who inspired me to start "helping" (which lead me here)

Psiwri: dat pie
morrow: for being a great friend having endure a lot of mah rants
Kasuka: who made me fearless
Mia: For being a pillar and center of mah many fun hunting groups

My brothers yvz and Chips: for being funny and continuous support
Lucas: who pushed me pass my former limits and never let me settle
My sis Akane: for giving me back hope in the tri community and nets... lots of nets @_@;;

*teary eyes*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 pm

I wish i had better close friends the majority of people i hunt with are just hunt buddies that know nothing about me at all and vice versa so im very glad to know jojo she is one of few true friends also my girl Claire is awesome, albeit a humongous troll and slightly a drunk (Irish girl) but she makes me laugh until my cheeks hurt and is the second best hammerer i know. The number one hammerer i know, knows who she is.
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:45 pm

the only real close friend is the one i have in real life, we usually talk about mh when in class, other friends that i usually become close with in game usually go away, well in tri that is because it gets boring quite quick. A majority of my friends list never even gets on anymore.

2nd best hammerer? Wonder if that'll go good with the best lancer? Lancer since day 1 of MH1. Yeah...i show off...but im not the best, ill leave the top ranks to the badass' in Japan
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:58 pm

You flatter me Tiffy lol I am not that great I just know how not to die. You are by far the best sns user I have met it's fun seeing you work and I want to see you lance MGraiden you made me curious to see you play
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:08 am

The Friend List:

Yvz: the guys who is cool and a awesome hunter overall whos down to do arena.
Kasumi: The laughable with an awesome personality that make the game fun everytime. sadly tho, we cannot co-exist D: IN game play.....due to automatic DCS
J fizzle: the guy who has show and inspired me to GS let alone make the game never seem old.
Rene: He inspired me on mix armor set and a good teacher of armor skills.
Leon: The only guy i can find early in the morning to play with jk,
MaiKa: A awesome Person who knows a lot about tri just as anyone else here ^^.
Ice: the poor lone some hunter who hunts mostly by himself.
Kushala: A unique person who is shy at first but can be a open minded person afterward. Almost reminds me of Sumi.
Ultimate Jaggi: AKA UJH. always a pleasure to hunt with you. sadly though, UJH went on a small retirement and i have not seen him since D:
Kanade: I consider her as a mentor, a goddess, a moderator because for what she has contribute to the forum, and it seem she does not get it enough credit for doing so D:.
Axel: the dude that i barely played with but all i know is he got a sister who plays tri also.

Last edited by kama on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more folks to the list)
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 am

anytime, im on often and ill be glad to hunt anything. Just send me a message /yes/
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:28 am

Lol hope you like helping a low rank that is all I am going to be doing until I learn how to use wiimote properly.
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:10 am

Nah i don't mind. I find it fun at times cause the monsters are easy. Plus, i trust that you are better than what your rank says.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 am

MGRaiden97 wrote:
Nah i don't mind. I find it fun at times cause the monsters are easy. Plus, i trust that you are better than what your rank says.

-points at broken classic controller- For the time being it's a pretty good indicator until I am used to some small aspects of wiimote.
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:48 am

whats even wrong with it? maybe you can try opening it up?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:58 am

It stops working entirely at times where I am left motionless and have to unplug it and plug it back in only to have it mess up five minutes later. But I kind of don't want to replace it yet I am now just starting to get then hang of wiimote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:35 am

blackice wrote:
i dun really no anymore... i guess the enitre order lol

EDIT: i just relized i forgot rene kama and fizz :0
renee?? i know her shes a great friend shes depressed right now i dont know how too cheer her up :/
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:
Hmm I guess I will list all the friends I have really looked up to or felt a close connection since I started. I'll start from my friend GORZ he was one of my original frends even though I no longer speak to him he was there and saw me grow in to the player I am now. Next is Lauryn/Valiant he was the first player I had some sort of emotional attachment to he became my older brother kind of I always go to him for assistance. Next will be Hinagiku he also played the role of an older brother he helped me a lot when I was staring out as well he saw me reach 100 for the first time along with Lauryn/Valiant. St. Huck was the friend that introduced to do adrenaline runs they are so much fun if done properly. My friend Alicia/Alinese has always made me smile no matter how upset I was even though she is almost never on I still think of all the good times we have had. Akane always makes me laugh she is so adorable she hates it when I try to make her wear pink but I get a good laugh out of trying. Yumi I may never see but I have had the most contact I would always messaged her when I saw her on and was interested by what she had to say it's never boring with her we always manage to have a good time like the first time we met I had met her through a friend that we had in common but she disconnected. I was very nervous because I did not know anyone there yumi was the first person to talk to me and I had a good time so we did an alatreon that night we I said I would dung it the entire hunt she did not believe me but I did indeed dung alatreon the entire hunt. We both had a
good laugh and have grown closer since then. Next is tiffy as you have seen we complement each others personalities. I met her through a "friend" even though at first we did not talk we grew closer relatively quickly and have become a deadly pair. MELODY/MANLYMAN always makes me laugh at the most random of times and always is willing to listen to me. Finally Jackie has always been there for me and always will be I can always go to her when I need someone to talk or I need to relax in some way shape or form I am always keeping in contact
with her even though she stopped logging on tri a year ago she is like my younger sister I am always there for her but she is always there for me we have only ever gotten in to one argument and we apologized to each other the day after. We have always been worried about each other than ourselves. I know I was supposed to say my closest and

No these are the people I have met over my time in tri that have been most influential in some way or another.
Ok, I'm cool now
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 pm

killerofgigginoxes wrote:
blackice wrote:

renee?? i know her shes a great friend shes depressed right now i dont know how too cheer her up :/
you got the wrong person :0
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm

blackice wrote:
killerofgigginoxes wrote:
blackice wrote:

you got the wrong person :0
Rene is awesome, like me and blackice and...
You get my point, but of course I've never played with you XD
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:35 pm

this is rene and he's a guy lol
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Pieprsn
Jaggi
Pieprsn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 pm

I'm friends with anyone who wants to taste my thong! OH BABY!!!

So manly~

My best friend on Tri knows who she is.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Pieprsn wrote:

So manly~

There is NO WAY I am going near that thong!
Back to top Go down
Pieprsn
Jaggi
Pieprsn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:
Pieprsn wrote:

So manly~

Kukuku, no one can resist its magnetic powers!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:04 am

Pieprsn wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:
Pieprsn wrote:

So manly~

Kukuku, no one can resist its magnetic powers!

I can resist! -snaps thong- Muahaha okay let's keep this thread from going off topic more than it has PM MEEE!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:20 pm

I feel so left out....
kama, I'm hurt... D:
i'd say mah closest friend on teh forums is prolly stayman then leon. maybe ice on a good day. Maika's aeshum. rene nd fizzle too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next