Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well this may seem like a corny thread but i just wanted an excuse to credit my very best friend Jojo or Kushala Princess. This girl is the best friend anybody could hope to have. She is sweet, compassionate, intelligent, and shy, but when she lets her true colors shine, she is brighter than the shiniest star in the sky. She makes my day, everyday, and she's an amazing hunter. Never infallible, she has her down days, but i always hope to help her get back to being the best and happiest she can be, and she does the same for me. She's taught me so much about how to love a person unconditionally, about how to be a better person, about how to be altruistic and serene with whatever it is that may happen next in life, and it makes it all easier that i have her by my side. Together, we are a force to be feared. I watch out for her as she does for me, and we always hunt together, hoping to improve on our skills and always making progress. Bottom line, nobody will ever, ever, find as amazing a friend, as true a person, as beautiful a heart and mind than my friend Joana. <3

If anybody has any shoutouts to their best friends, lovers, mentors, apprentices enemies or nemeses, heres the place to do it. :3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:21 pm

@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
I feel so left out....
kama, I'm hurt... D:
i'd say mah closest friend on teh forums is prolly stayman then leon. maybe ice on a good day. Maika's aeshum. rene nd fizzle too.
Jaggi u ish mah best friend too!!!1!!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Andrew.
Seltas Queen

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:47 pm

leeching hunting with Win, Yuri and Sapph is always fun,

as is when I've hunted with many other forumers...
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 pm

@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
I feel so left out....
kama, I'm hurt... D:
i'd say mah closest friend on teh forums is prolly stayman then leon. maybe ice on a good day. Maika's aeshum. rene nd fizzle too.
Why not meeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I feel so left out!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:28 pm

@Axel3 wrote:
@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
I feel so left out....
kama, I'm hurt... D:
Why not meeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I feel so left out!

welcome to my world
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:55 pm

@Axel3 wrote:
@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
I feel so left out....
kama, I'm hurt... D:
Why not meeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I feel so left out!
cause your lifes a lie and people dont like lies
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:02 pm

@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:
@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
I feel so left out....
kama, I'm hurt... D:
Why not meeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I feel so left out!

welcome to my world

ur never on when im on anymore D:

and ma closest friend here wud be Ultimate Jaggi then blackice then kama then axel and crovis
so fun to hunt with :P
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:32 pm

@Leonhardt wrote:
@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:
@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
I feel so left out....
kama, I'm hurt... D:
Why not meeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I feel so left out!

welcome to my world

and ma closest friend here wud be Ultimate Jaggi then blackice then kama then axel and crovis
I'm happy I'm on someone's list  
That means my life might not be a lie!
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:03 pm

@Leonhardt wrote:
@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:
@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
I feel so left out....
kama, I'm hurt... D:
Why not meeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I feel so left out!

welcome to my world

oh the guy whos never on is better than me huh i guess ill go where i have alot of friends then.(the corner to cry) ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 pm

id say sapphire [i will not tell why for reasons unknown]
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:25 pm

killerofgigginoxes wrote:
Huh? o.O
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Axel3
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Sapphire wrote:
Huh? o.O
I think that he's talking about a different saphire...
And he's in US (I think) and saph's in EU
Back to top Go down
Pieprsn
Jaggi

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Sapphire wrote:
Huh? o.O
Actually, it means he's creeping on you. He stalked you and figured out your true identity, and has pictures all over his wall. Not only that, but he has a shrine with your face to it, which he offers his finest lamb to every full moon as a blood sacrifice in hopes of meeting you. He also has a very special picture of you that he Photoshopped, which he looks at every night before he falls asleep and uses it to... nevermind, let's not talk about that.

One day, you're going to be happily sitting around, relaxing with some friends on Monster Hunter, when you'll hear a strange breathing in your ear, turn around, and see a mysterious boy with a large bag. Before you'll have any moment to react, he'll shove it right over your head and drag you kicking and screaming into his ice cream truck, drive away, and feed you his vanilla ice cream until you're sick.

And they all lived happily ever after. The end.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:15 pm

@Pieprsn wrote:

One day, you're going to be happily sitting around, relaxing with some friends on Monster Hunter, when you'll hear a strange breathing in your ear, turn around, and see a mysterious boy with a large bag. Before you'll have any moment to react, he'll shove it right over your head and drag you kicking and screaming into his ice cream truck, drive away, and feed you his vanilla ice cream until you're sick.

o.o'
Ive got a sudden fear of MH...and icecream.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Sapphire wrote:
@Pieprsn wrote:

o.o'

I'd think you could handle a stalker or two?

Also, chocolate and strawberry icecream is superior.
Back to top Go down
Pieprsn
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 pm

@Win32error wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
@Pieprsn wrote:

o.o'

I'd think you could handle a stalker or two?

Also, chocolate and strawberry icecream is superior.

Mixed flavors are unsatisfactory, however.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

I did not mean that. I meant chocolate. And strawberry. Also, lemon.
Back to top Go down
Pieprsn
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:23 pm

@Win32error wrote:
I did not mean that. I meant chocolate. And strawberry. Also, lemon.

Oh, I thought you were continuing the innuendo. :p I've never had lemon ice cream before; it sounds yummy! :D
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Sapphire wrote:
@Pieprsn wrote:

o.o'
View My Video
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

@blackice wrote:

View My Video

o_o'
no icecream for me please...
Back to top Go down
Pieprsn
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Sapphire wrote:
@blackice wrote:

View My Video

o_o'
no icecream for me please...

D'aww, oh noez! I've ruined ice cream for you forevah! D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 pm

@Pieprsn wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Huh? o.O
Actually, it means he's creeping on you. He stalked you and figured out your true identity, and has pictures all over his wall. Not only that, but he has a shrine with your face to it, which he offers his finest lamb to every full moon as a blood sacrifice in hopes of meeting you. He also has a very special picture of you that he Photoshopped, which he looks at every night before he falls asleep and uses it to... nevermind, let's not talk about that.

0.0 you people take it too far p.s. i some times run into the eu server [stupid glitch] i said sapphire because she helped me with Blood Sport p.s this is way off topic 0.0
Back to top Go down
crovis
Felyne

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm

@Pieprsn wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Huh? o.O

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, I second that! And since you are a Tomoki fan that means that all you say here is truth and can never be taken lightly!!

well to stay on topic, I think that the best friend I got until now is the same for a lot of people since he is always helping everbody, Its Leonhardt.
Since we are always online at the same time, but all guys of the Binocular Order, and other forum players are awesome guys, that know how to play, and how to crack jokes, to make the experience in MH cool and funny!
Back to top Go down
Pieprsn
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm

0.0 you people take it too far p.s. i some times run into the eu server [stupid glitch] i said sapphire because she helped me with Blood Sport p.s this is way off topic 0.0

NOTE, CHILDREN, HOW HE DOES NOT DENY THE CRIME, AND ATTEMPTS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT. WHEN SOMEONE LIKE THIS TRIES TO TOUCH YOU, SAY: "NO, I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS," IN A FIRM VOICE!

@crovis wrote:

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, I second that! And since you are a Tomoki fan that means that all you say here is truth and can never be taken lightly!!

well to stay on topic, I think that the best friend I got until now is the same for a lot of people since he is always helping everbody, Its Leonhardt.
Since we are always online at the same time, but all guys of the Binocular Order, and other forum players are awesome guys, that know how to play, and how to crack jokes, to make the experience in MH cool and funny!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TOMOKI!

Yeah, I guess I'm getting a little off topic. XDDD I enjoy hunting with anyone I have fun with, really. Forumers are always a lot of fun, but you never know who you're gonna meet online! 8D
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:50 am

but always trust a man in a big white van....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Today at 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next