Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?

Go down 
+34
Scooter
hurrdurr
Laavalamppu
Otoshimo
Dathblade
Vax
Lalo
Yamatsu
Will
Lucas
yvz
Chips
Silver
crovis
Win32error
Vivi
Leonhardt
Andrew.
stayman_jacobi
Ultimate Jaggi
Pieprsn
Kanade
toadmasterCC
Godzilla2195
Ataraxia
MGRaiden97
kama
Axel3
It's meh
blackice
Yuki
Palas
Stabster
Quentin
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well this may seem like a corny thread but i just wanted an excuse to credit my very best friend Jojo or Kushala Princess. This girl is the best friend anybody could hope to have. She is sweet, compassionate, intelligent, and shy, but when she lets her true colors shine, she is brighter than the shiniest star in the sky. She makes my day, everyday, and she's an amazing hunter. Never infallible, she has her down days, but i always hope to help her get back to being the best and happiest she can be, and she does the same for me. She's taught me so much about how to love a person unconditionally, about how to be a better person, about how to be altruistic and serene with whatever it is that may happen next in life, and it makes it all easier that i have her by my side. Together, we are a force to be feared. I watch out for her as she does for me, and we always hunt together, hoping to improve on our skills and always making progress. Bottom line, nobody will ever, ever, find as amazing a friend, as true a person, as beautiful a heart and mind than my friend Joana. <3

If anybody has any shoutouts to their best friends, lovers, mentors, apprentices enemies or nemeses, heres the place to do it. :3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Silver
Melynx
Silver

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 pm

I have a friand named Tix345 (or something like that) on tri, he dosent have a account on this forum but we was a awesome friend because hes actually my friend in RL (I actually got him into Monster Hunter (but he quit Monster Hunter because he wanted to hunt with people he knew in real life /versad/ ))
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 pm

blackice wrote:
but always trust a man in a big white van....
They always give out candy and money!
One day, I went in the van... Then I can't remember, but I know I got money!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:08 am

i want to get this so bad but my parents dont apreciate the humor :0
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:42 am

Kanade wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvBT9fSEHw

relevant song

Mah best friends are mah siblings and my imaginary waifu, and imaginary adopted fatha.

and all the bunnies in the world
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 am

mah friends and stuff...
D:
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:52 am

AHEM*

quidam : always has an eye for my failures..dats why i musnt fail!
Kanade: reason why I emigrated to US server @.@!
Chips : Teh only guy who battled me in NSGNT EX 3 u.u !(He's da timezone breaker!)
Vampess : Never refuses to help

No particular order of course o 3o

Last edited by Lucas on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:18 am

Sai and Dae CUS THEY ARE MY BEST FWENDS.......also Leonhardt for being my official unofficial jhozilla status gunner
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:42 am

Lucas wrote:
AHEM*

quidam : always has an eye for my failures..dats why i musnt fail!
Kanade: reason why I emigrated to US server @.@!
Chips : Teh only guy who battled me in NSGNT EX 3 u.u !(He's da timezone breaker!)
Vampess : Never refuses to help

No particular order of course o 3o

I feel like playing it again..........
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:13 pm

My original MHwiki hunting bros. Roik, Chagrilled, Crathen, Chai, hiccup, Lucas and red (who you all know as yuri). Had so much fun hunting with those guys, and making various dirty jokes every time I hunted with Chag. Nowadays I play TF2 with Chag, Chai and hiccup (also minecraft and terraria with Chag and Chai), ramble to Roik about skyrim and other games, play MHFO with Lucas, ramble to red about Pokemon occasionally, and ramble on about fighting game(s) whenever I see Crathen (which is rarely D:).

It's a lot of people for a single "best and most trusted friend on Tri" but that's that. Those days were the shit. And now Tri is boring and I am waiting on Tri G :chag:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:25 pm

chyaa, I have a new best buddy i wanna mention and thats Nina, a funny, intelligent compassionate skilled player who is also extremely perverted in a way that i could get used to O3O
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Leonhardt and stayman_jacobi.
And blackice too XD.
Axel somewhat ._.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Well... there are not a lot of people I trust, My friend list has two spaces left and of those
(1..2..3..4..23...27...) 48 people in my list (are they 48? Im not sure...) I can say there are just... 6 people I trusted and actually enjoy warping to them to the point I get bored if they were on and I wasnt with them

but My best buddies were Arianna Sarah and Aureon.

I could tell them that I wanted to scratch and they would care. I loved them u_u
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth
Vax

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:25 am

Ehh I don't exactly know if this thread is still alive but I really want to post on it even though it's incredibly late, I probably have about Four incredibly helpful friends, but sadly two of them left, and the last two barely gets on now. Decoy, Solstice, Karebear, and lastly Haterr, oh How I'm gonna miss them so much. While Decoy was pretty cold and heartless, he's one of those guys who's tough as rock, yet will always be there for you, while he was somewhat the opposite of me, him being rather cool, mean and incredibly loves to tease me, we always got along well, and he helped me ever since I was HR11, along with his girlfriend Kare, I haven't seen them in a couple weeks, but Haterr and Solstice seems to have completely quit, sadly, those four were one of my bestest friends, they were all there for when I was Hr 4 and up, and completely helped me, from picking up eggs, to completely desolating Alatreon.

It's been over a year since I last saw Haterr and Solstice, and I'm well aware they don't go here, none of them do, yet I wanted to contribute something to them helping me out. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay the fun times i've had with them, and all the help they've given me, but I at least want their names out there, whether no one even bothers to read this, I just wanted to say something about them. Mhm, while this is surely giving me feels, I'll never forget the day I became Hr 51, and become a commander in my guild, and soon after, I was promoted to Co-leader, oh Jeez, nostalgia is really something.
Back to top Go down
Dathblade
Popo
Dathblade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Same with me, lol idk if im too late or what. But the most helpful friend I have on tri would be Dagon. Back when my wii was iffy, he would always try and play with me regardless of the fact that I could DC any minute. We'd 2 man jhen and jho, Help the new players, and whenever we got bored we'd go wreck some event quests! Any monster that we chose to fight was filled with awesome jokes and funny situations.

He doesnt play any more, but that guy was fracking awesome to kill things with xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:26 pm

This threads alive enough for me to have read both of you guys' responses and im sorry that your friends dont play anymore, but its like i always tell my besty jojo, people are meant to come in and out of your life, the only thing that should remain constant is the love. Cherish those good times, and move on and meet new people and make new memories. Look back with a smile, not tears, and know that good friends are always ready to be made, you just have to unearth them from the masses. Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth
Vax

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Yeah, I understand that real well, but often now adays a lot of MH3 players I see aren't exactly the most friendly. Most of them just talk trash and are always immature, I rarely ever get to find a good group of people, and it's even harder to find ones that don't exactly die too easily. I mean I have nothing against them like that, but it's kind of surprising to see a HR 90 with no proper gear, no skills whatsoever and I even saw a Hr 240, with only a negative skill, i don't even know how you could only get a negative skill without any positives! It's shocking, so I've been playing a lot with new people and teach them how to play and gear up.
Back to top Go down
Dathblade
Popo
Dathblade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Lol agreed, thats always a good thing to do with people we once knew. But the quality of personalities on now are pretty jaded, lol I've had friends join me and get confused when they see me helping low levels. But I guess it happens when you play long enough ^____^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 pm

To put it bluntly, yea most of the people who start playing nowadays are dicks. And to list them by name would be Azami, leader of "zami hunters" and Jamie leader of "dsg". Burn in hell :3
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Tiffy Taffy wrote:
To put it bluntly, yea most of the people who start playing nowadays are dicks. And to list them by name would be Azami, leader of "zami hunters" and Jamie leader of "dsg". Burn in hell :3

You should probably make a second topic,
instead of your dearest friend, your less liked person or something like that
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth
Vax

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:30 pm

And I haven't heard of them before, but Uhm, my clan, KMD is pretty nice, though there's quite afew of us because a bunch of the players now adays aren't exactly the smartest and are really rude or just so impolite.
Tiffy Taffy wrote:

This.
Lalo wrote:
You should probably make a second topic,
instead of your dearest friend, your less liked person or something like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Ehh its been done before lalo. Just releasin some pent up hatred not trying to make an epidemic of it. But another one of my good friends is known as the Nudist, the Thong God, the one and only Nudist Fashionista, Barioth. Also goes by Fae Yen, Nyan Cat, and a bunch of other alt names i can no longer keep track of. Barioth is a 999 whom ive known for a while and shes always willing to help and listen and shes a blast to be around. her asian powers make her nearly invincible as im pretty sure ive never ever seen her die. at least on her main. anybody know her? i feel like she should be famous lol
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm

She is my gate buddy (don't ask)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next