Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Name Monsters and the biggest and smallest ones of their kind that you've ever hunted! Exceptions include World Eater and Phantom Uragaan.

I think one of the biggest Rathalos ive fought was 1623 cm. O.o
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

my biggest los was 2109.1 0.0
i once faced a huge lagiacrus at 3484.1
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Largest / smallest.

G.Jaggi: Gold-1167.9 cm / gold 831.5 cm
G.Baggi: Gold-1458.0 cm / gold 870.6 cm
Barroth: Gold 1730.2 cm / gold 1252.0 cm
Uragaan: Silver 2508.4 cm / gold 418.1 cm
Qurupeco: Gold-1085.4 cm / gold 772.8 cm
Rathian: Gold- 2067.1 cm / gold 1471.8 cm
Rathalos: Gold-2143.4 cm / gold 1526.1 cm
Diablos: Gold-2552.9 cm / gold 1817.6 cm
Gigginox: Gold 1277.6 cm / gold 982.8 cm
Barioth: Gold 2113.2 cm / gold 1657.7 cm
Royal Ludroth: Gold 1931.5 cm / gold 1359.8 cm
Gobul: Gold 2844.8 cm/ gold 1706.8 cm
Lagiacrus: Gold 3310.6 cm / Gold 2330.7 cm
Agnaktor: Gold 3339.1 cm / Gold 2416.1 cm
Deviljho: Gold 4097.8 cm / Gold 1803.0 cm

Decided to list all my sizes :D
I'm only missing king uragaan!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 pm

I swear i am dyslectic sometimes i meant the smallest
Back to top Go down
Axel's sister
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

I fought a huge rathalos (don't really know the exact height) thought I was gonna die but I killed it! /yes/
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Jhen was the biggest monster I've ever fought...
The giggi (not gigginox) was the smallest...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 pm

@Axel3 wrote:
Jhen was the biggest monster I've ever fought...
The giggi (not gigginox) was the smallest...


/no/
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx


Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm

OHHH! When I read the topic name I thought you meant the actual monster.
I was gonna say Lao Shan Lung (*Nostalgia Boner*)
But mines was a MASSIVE Lagiacrus which was around 2200!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:01 pm

2200 is small for a lagi...

Try 3300
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx


Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 am

@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
2200 is small for a lagi...

Try 3300
I must have misspelled sorry XD I did mean to type 3200. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 am

raviente :hicc:

But in Tri, I remember fighting a gold crown Jho before World eater was released. Still was fairly small compared to world eater Jho.
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx


Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:15 am

@Yamatsu wrote:
raviente :hicc:

But in Tri, I remember fighting a gold crown Jho before World eater was released. Still was fairly small compared to world eater Jho.
I've never played frontier, (Which I think Raviente is in..) I've watched guys fight it on youtube but they faint constantly so can I ask, How many faints are you allowed in that quest? From the video it looked like infinite. xD But yes. Raviente looks COLOSSAL.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 am

@Blair H wrote:
@Yamatsu wrote:
raviente :hicc:

But in Tri, I remember fighting a gold crown Jho before World eater was released. Still was fairly small compared to world eater Jho.
I've never played frontier, (Which I think Raviente is in..) I've watched guys fight it on youtube but they faint constantly so can I ask, How many faints are you allowed in that quest? From the video it looked like infinite. xD But yes. Raviente looks COLOSSAL.
There isn't exactly a faint limit. But instead a point system. You start off with a few thousand pounds (10, 15 thousand?) and every time someone in your group of 32 people (iirc the points are shared among everyone) faints, you lose 1000 points. Each time you do a certain amount of damage to Ravi, you get more points, so there's a faint limit in a sense but you can regain any faints too. This is roughly how it goes, I haven't fought Ravi in ages.
And yeah, Ravi practically OHKO's everything that doesn't have HR100 standard defense.
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx


Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 am

@Yamatsu wrote:
@Blair H wrote:
@Yamatsu wrote:
raviente :hicc:

But in Tri, I remember fighting a gold crown Jho before World eater was released. Still was fairly small compared to world eater Jho.
I've never played frontier, (Which I think Raviente is in..) I've watched guys fight it on youtube but they faint constantly so can I ask, How many faints are you allowed in that quest? From the video it looked like infinite. xD But yes. Raviente looks COLOSSAL.
There isn't exactly a faint limit. But instead a point system. You start off with a few thousand pounds (10, 15 thousand?) and every time someone in your group of 32 people (iirc the points are shared among everyone) faints, you lose 1000 points. Each time you do a certain amount of damage to Ravi, you get more points, so there's a faint limit in a sense but you can regain any faints too. This is roughly how it goes, I haven't fought Ravi in ages.
And yeah, Ravi practically OHKO's everything that doesn't have HR100 standard defense.
Wow, I never knew it was 32 people! :O!!! This may sound stupid but can you get Bows in Frontier?
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 am

@Blair H wrote:
@Yamatsu wrote:
@Blair H wrote:
@Yamatsu wrote:
raviente :hicc:

But in Tri, I remember fighting a gold crown Jho before World eater was released. Still was fairly small compared to world eater Jho.
I've never played frontier, (Which I think Raviente is in..) I've watched guys fight it on youtube but they faint constantly so can I ask, How many faints are you allowed in that quest? From the video it looked like infinite. xD But yes. Raviente looks COLOSSAL.
There isn't exactly a faint limit. But instead a point system. You start off with a few thousand pounds (10, 15 thousand?) and every time someone in your group of 32 people (iirc the points are shared among everyone) faints, you lose 1000 points. Each time you do a certain amount of damage to Ravi, you get more points, so there's a faint limit in a sense but you can regain any faints too. This is roughly how it goes, I haven't fought Ravi in ages.
And yeah, Ravi practically OHKO's everything that doesn't have HR100 standard defense.
Wow, I never knew it was 32 people! :O!!! This may sound stupid but can you get Bows in Frontier?
Yep.
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx


Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:10 am

@Yamatsu wrote:
@Blair H wrote:
@Yamatsu wrote:
@Blair H wrote:

I've never played frontier, (Which I think Raviente is in..) I've watched guys fight it on youtube but they faint constantly so can I ask, How many faints are you allowed in that quest? From the video it looked like infinite. xD But yes. Raviente looks COLOSSAL.
There isn't exactly a faint limit. But instead a point system. You start off with a few thousand pounds (10, 15 thousand?) and every time someone in your group of 32 people (iirc the points are shared among everyone) faints, you lose 1000 points. Each time you do a certain amount of damage to Ravi, you get more points, so there's a faint limit in a sense but you can regain any faints too. This is roughly how it goes, I haven't fought Ravi in ages.
And yeah, Ravi practically OHKO's everything that doesn't have HR100 standard defense.
Wow, I never knew it was 32 people! :O!!! This may sound stupid but can you get Bows in Frontier?
Yep.
Omg. I must get.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm

I didnt even know they could be different sizes. how can you tell how big they are?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:24 am

@metalman123 wrote:
I didnt even know they could be different sizes. how can you tell how big they are?

Ever recorded a monster in your hunting journal?
Back to top Go down
Shiny_Rayquaza
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 pm

@metalman123 wrote:
I didnt even know they could be different sizes. how can you tell how big they are?

It says how large the monster you defeated was at the end of every single quest you complete.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga


Thank you Points : 13

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 pm

@metalman123 wrote:
I didnt even know they could be different sizes. how can you tell how big they are?
sizes r somewut pretty obvious...and like wut some folks said, its recorded in da journal
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra


Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm

I don't remember the exact size, but I remember that I was hunting a Rathian online once, and my Long Sword couldn't even reach her tail(!). It was my 50th Rathian too. Somehow I knew that she'd give me a Ruby. It seemed too perfect not to give me one.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:41 am

This link is hereby REVIVED xD
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:09 am

>_> at the risk of necrobumping...

-points at my profile pic- that dragon right there. It eats Jhozillas a pre-breakfast snack ...without any Kelbi milk xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Lalo
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:26 pm

A long time ago I needed just one gold crown to complete the awards so I was soloing barrots and the barrot I saw was bigger than a small jho, I couldn't reach it's tail with my Ls. I was so exited for finding that barrot that the gods of MH cursed me with a dc...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Lol desire meter XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Today at 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)
» Monsters that drop Elite clues
» Basic Guide for slayer task monsters
» More a Query: Fighting Sewer Monsters
» capturing monsters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: