Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)

Go down 
+9
Leonhardt
Shiny_Rayquaza
Yamatsu
Ultimate Jaggi
Blair H
Axel3
Axel's sister
It's meh
MGRaiden97
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Name Monsters and the biggest and smallest ones of their kind that you've ever hunted! Exceptions include World Eater and Phantom Uragaan.

I think one of the biggest Rathalos ive fought was 1623 cm. O.o
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

my biggest los was 2109.1 0.0
i once faced a huge lagiacrus at 3484.1
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Largest / smallest.

G.Jaggi: Gold-1167.9 cm / gold 831.5 cm
G.Baggi: Gold-1458.0 cm / gold 870.6 cm
Barroth: Gold 1730.2 cm / gold 1252.0 cm
Uragaan: Silver 2508.4 cm / gold 418.1 cm
Qurupeco: Gold-1085.4 cm / gold 772.8 cm
Rathian: Gold- 2067.1 cm / gold 1471.8 cm
Rathalos: Gold-2143.4 cm / gold 1526.1 cm
Diablos: Gold-2552.9 cm / gold 1817.6 cm
Gigginox: Gold 1277.6 cm / gold 982.8 cm
Barioth: Gold 2113.2 cm / gold 1657.7 cm
Royal Ludroth: Gold 1931.5 cm / gold 1359.8 cm
Gobul: Gold 2844.8 cm/ gold 1706.8 cm
Lagiacrus: Gold 3310.6 cm / Gold 2330.7 cm
Agnaktor: Gold 3339.1 cm / Gold 2416.1 cm
Deviljho: Gold 4097.8 cm / Gold 1803.0 cm

Decided to list all my sizes :D
I'm only missing king uragaan!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 pm

I swear i am dyslectic sometimes i meant the smallest
Back to top Go down
Axel's sister
Popo
Axel's sister

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

I fought a huge rathalos (don't really know the exact height) thought I was gonna die but I killed it! /yes/
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Jhen was the biggest monster I've ever fought...
The giggi (not gigginox) was the smallest...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Axel3 wrote:
Jhen was the biggest monster I've ever fought...
The giggi (not gigginox) was the smallest...

/no/
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx
Blair H

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm

OHHH! When I read the topic name I thought you meant the actual monster.
I was gonna say Lao Shan Lung (*Nostalgia Boner*)
But mines was a MASSIVE Lagiacrus which was around 2200!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:01 pm

2200 is small for a lagi...

Try 3300
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx
Blair H

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 am

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
2200 is small for a lagi...

Try 3300
I must have misspelled sorry XD I did mean to type 3200. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 am

raviente :hicc:

But in Tri, I remember fighting a gold crown Jho before World eater was released. Still was fairly small compared to world eater Jho.
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx
Blair H

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:15 am

Yamatsu wrote:

But in Tri, I remember fighting a gold crown Jho before World eater was released. Still was fairly small compared to world eater Jho.
I've never played frontier, (Which I think Raviente is in..) I've watched guys fight it on youtube but they faint constantly so can I ask, How many faints are you allowed in that quest? From the video it looked like infinite. xD But yes. Raviente looks COLOSSAL.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 am

Blair H wrote:
Yamatsu wrote:

I've never played frontier, (Which I think Raviente is in..) I've watched guys fight it on youtube but they faint constantly so can I ask, How many faints are you allowed in that quest? From the video it looked like infinite. xD But yes. Raviente looks COLOSSAL.
There isn't exactly a faint limit. But instead a point system. You start off with a few thousand pounds (10, 15 thousand?) and every time someone in your group of 32 people (iirc the points are shared among everyone) faints, you lose 1000 points. Each time you do a certain amount of damage to Ravi, you get more points, so there's a faint limit in a sense but you can regain any faints too. This is roughly how it goes, I haven't fought Ravi in ages.
And yeah, Ravi practically OHKO's everything that doesn't have HR100 standard defense.
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx
Blair H

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 am

Yamatsu wrote:
Blair H wrote:
Yamatsu wrote:

There isn't exactly a faint limit. But instead a point system. You start off with a few thousand pounds (10, 15 thousand?) and every time someone in your group of 32 people (iirc the points are shared among everyone) faints, you lose 1000 points. Each time you do a certain amount of damage to Ravi, you get more points, so there's a faint limit in a sense but you can regain any faints too. This is roughly how it goes, I haven't fought Ravi in ages.
And yeah, Ravi practically OHKO's everything that doesn't have HR100 standard defense.
Wow, I never knew it was 32 people! :O!!! This may sound stupid but can you get Bows in Frontier?
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 am

Blair H wrote:
Yamatsu wrote:
Blair H wrote:
Yamatsu wrote:

Wow, I never knew it was 32 people! :O!!! This may sound stupid but can you get Bows in Frontier?
Yep.
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx
Blair H

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:10 am

Yamatsu wrote:
Blair H wrote:
Yamatsu wrote:
Blair H wrote:

Yep.
Omg. I must get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm

I didnt even know they could be different sizes. how can you tell how big they are?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:24 am

metalman123 wrote:
I didnt even know they could be different sizes. how can you tell how big they are?

Ever recorded a monster in your hunting journal?
Back to top Go down
Shiny_Rayquaza
Aptonoth
Shiny_Rayquaza

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 pm

metalman123 wrote:

It says how large the monster you defeated was at the end of every single quest you complete.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 pm

metalman123 wrote:
sizes r somewut pretty obvious...and like wut some folks said, its recorded in da journal
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm

I don't remember the exact size, but I remember that I was hunting a Rathian online once, and my Long Sword couldn't even reach her tail(!). It was my 50th Rathian too. Somehow I knew that she'd give me a Ruby. It seemed too perfect not to give me one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:41 am

This link is hereby REVIVED xD
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:09 am

>_> at the risk of necrobumping...

-points at my profile pic- that dragon right there. It eats Jhozillas a pre-breakfast snack ...without any Kelbi milk xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:26 pm

A long time ago I needed just one gold crown to complete the awards so I was soloing barrots and the barrot I saw was bigger than a small jho, I couldn't reach it's tail with my Ls. I was so exited for finding that barrot that the gods of MH cursed me with a dc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Lol desire meter XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)   Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest Monsters You've Ever Hunted (All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next