Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
1000 ways to die - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
1000 ways to die - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1000 ways to die

Go down 
+33
Otoshimo
Lalo
direhunter
Laavalamppu
Achilles
Blackshine
laoshanicrus
Cypher 0
Vespyra
SafariCat
Silver
Bimasena009
Andrew.
blackice
Kholdstare
Blair H
Yuki
Palas
It's meh
shadowbinder
Axel's sister
quidam
Will
Axel3
Win32error
MGRaiden97
Vivi
Quentin
Stabster
Chips
Ugthorf
Stuff
Shepherd
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shepherd
Felyne
Shepherd

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

1000 ways to die - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yesterday I was hunting an Ian on D. Island in area 8. She tail whipped me into the corner that you can jump down into area 11. She proceeds to charge me for a stun, backs up for a fire blast that knocks me off the cliff and leaves me with a sliver of health. As I fall I continue to take poison and fire DOTs and preform the death animation in midair.

As I lay face down on the vacant air I wonder what completely stupid, humorous or glitched deaths you've experienced.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Stabster wrote:
I thought the jho was dead, so I stick my head inside its mouth to take a closer look at its tongue...and then it bit my head off.

Seems that Deviljho was taking lessons from Gypceros.
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx
Blair H

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 am

I was fighting Barroth in low rank and I decided to sleep bomb him to speed the fight up a bit. I put him to sleep, set up the L Barrel Bomb+'s and walked away so set them off using Normal S lvl 2's.. I only had one in my clip because I forgot to reload. I shoot at the bombs, The shot hits Cha-Cha, Barroth starts waking up, I have to reload. But instead of reloading, I decided to kick the bombs. In the end I killed the barroth on a cap quest but that didn't matter because I died.
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 am

Jumped off jhen only to get hit by a boulder mid air, then as I landed and attempted to heal, the delex started hitting me back and forth like a pinball so I couldn't heal, then I died /versad/
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:58 am

was using badthings offline and i moon jump, los roars and knocks me out of the air and im like "what is this sorcery" and then los kills me before i stand up
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Andrew.
Seltas Queen
Andrew.

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:30 am

Go into another area,
Instant death.

Because apparently you have to walk into th area at the perfect time Los shoots a fireball and hits you before you can move...
Back to top Go down
Bimasena009
Yian Kut-Ku
Bimasena009

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:16 pm

How about taking a dose of Agnaktor's laser before I can get up from someone's SWAX rising chop then died because a Rhenoplos blindside you from behind?

Or being tripped by someone's LS, lurged on by Baggi, then stun-locked to death in the corner of Area 7 by Barioth while your retard 'friends' stand about mashing potion (read: addictive painkiller, the only realistic explanation of potion's curative ability) to their face?

I experience a lot of death that caused directly or indirectly due to my 'teammates' in ability to remember that they're playing with someone else. Maybe because I'm not too picky about my team and will play with anyone with the solitary brain cell necessary to take a potion when their health's critical because at the very least, I could use them as bait while I enact the 'Master Plan.' :P
Back to top Go down
Silver
Melynx
Silver

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Was fighting a low Barroth (playing as Trogen), then the noob bowgunner is shooting nothing but Pellet, me and two other hunters tell him to use something other than pellet, he dosent, I get hit by pellets, Barroth charges at me... /no/
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Andrew. wrote:
Go into another area,
Instant death.

Because apparently you have to walk into th area at the perfect time Los shoots a fireball and hits you before you can move...
Or jump into a Diablos charge when you enter its sleep zone.... XD
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SafariCat
Kelbi
SafariCat

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 am

Fighting Great Jaggi when a Jaggia knocks me over. Another one knocks me over. Tail whip from Great Jaggi. Bit by a Jaggi, hit by tail whip again. Knocked back into wall by Jaggia, killed by body slam from Great Jaggi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 pm

going out of base camp and ala doing dragon charge
Back to top Go down
Vespyra
Kelbi
Vespyra

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Doing Double Trouble quest and soloing the Ian while all others fought Los and wasn't watching my health and got backed into corner where shortcut from 8 to 11 is and she flies back so I try for a charge slash (I am using a GS btw) and she flies forward and backflips me off the ledge and I fall into the water taking poison damage and as soon as I hit water death takes me from poison xD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cypher 0
Kelbi
Cypher 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Getting Hit By A Kelbi While Super low on health. (To Shameful to got into detail Sad by vort )
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

Doing online wyvern egg quest two taking eggs one soloing ian I go to help him fallin into area five hit with backflip as I hit the ground
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Cypher 0 wrote:
Getting Hit By A Kelbi While Super low on health. (To Shameful to got into detail Sad by vort )

-pats back- It's okay we a;; have our shameful moments we rather not reveal.
Back to top Go down
Vespyra
Kelbi
Vespyra

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Cypher 0 wrote:

Not paying attention and running around with low hp and get hit by a Melynx and getting third cart as it steals my Los plate /versad/
Back to top Go down
Blackshine
Melynx
Blackshine

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Dying from poison whilst taking an antidote. /versad/

Also while I was doing 'Deep-six a Deviljho':

.Jho was getting tired, so I decided it would be a good time to bust out the Shock Trap.

.I set the trap between me and Jhoey.

.I set some LBB+'s where Jho's face would be, upon stepping on the trap.

.Then Jho thought it would be funny to chuck a rock at me (still setting the bombs)...

."Reaper has fainted."

."Reward has been reduced by over 9000"

The worst part was watching that rock at hurtling towards my hunter, and knowing there was nothing I could do to save him. blank
Back to top Go down
Achilles
Popo
Achilles

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Playing Rathian for the first time offline, I ran about it with a Swax, attacking it. I damaged it, cut it's tail, it's limping, and I've died twice already. I'm about to land one last attack on it, and it decides to fly up in the air. I don't know what the hell happened, but I contracted poison and got knockbacked. I died. I cried.
Back to top Go down
Laavalamppu
Kelbi
Laavalamppu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:45 am

First time against Rathian online, with my best friend. My friend and I were both died once. I were almost dead (again), so i was taking potion. At the same time, that freaking Rathian shoot a fireball from it's mouth.. It hit me before I managed to take the potion. And quest failed.. I was so annoyed, I broke my headset's microphone :D. Just squeezed in my hand and *crack* "Whoops!"
Back to top Go down
direhunter
Aptonoth
direhunter

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 am

Epic death time. So me and some others were fighting agnaktor online. Me and another guy were the only ones fighting it (the others were on their way) We were both a ways away when agnaktor jumped out to do its circle laser attack. We were at low health and it would have killed both of us and we already had one failure. All hope seemed lost and then I look at my Switch axe. Without hesitation I upswing my partner (I know how annoying that is for people). I feint, but he flies through the air over the laser! We later beat the quest! Switch AXE
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:57 pm

I remember I started a quest with 3 friends.
we were talking and laughing and about 3 min in the fight the agna comboed 3 of us and killed us, It was really funny xP
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

-facepalm- having my friend Clust shot and barrel bomb me to death while I was AFK making a sandwich...

Then she emails me the next day the video she recorded of it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 am

Being slapped by alatreon in to a corner then fireballed as you are getting up in full health vs event alatreon.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 am

Yuki wrote:
Being slapped by alatreon in to a corner then fireballed as you are getting up in full health vs event alatreon.

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.........
:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 ways to die   1000 ways to die - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 ways to die
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next