Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I gem White Fatalis Z?

Go down 
+2
blackice
X Kitsune X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Empty
PostSubject: How do I gem White Fatalis Z?   How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:00 pm

So, today I finally finished creating White Fatalis Z armor, and I love the way it looks. The problem is, I don't really know what I want to do with it. I can fit in adrenaline+2, and I plan to do that, but as a general purpose set, I'm not sure what I want. I can get Straight & True, Damage recovery+1, and Constitution+1 without the bad luck, but that leaves 4 slots I can't do anything with.

Any ideas on what I can gem in? I'd like to improve what the armor already offers, if possible.

Thanks in advance for any replies! Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How do I gem White Fatalis Z?   How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Edit: I want to use the set with my Glorious Victory II, so weapon slots are a no-no.

Also, if I leave in bad luck I'm 1 point short of focus, AARGH.

Edit Edit: I can get Straight & True, Damage Recovery+2, Constitution+1, and Bad luck. It leaves 1 useless slot though. Does that sound ok for an archer?
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: How do I gem White Fatalis Z?   How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:48 pm

those skills arent very usefull for anyone....
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How do I gem White Fatalis Z?   How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 am

Well blackice... I'd have to disagree there. Those are all great skills.
Straight and True is one of the best bow/gun skills. Compound skill of Normal(S)/Pierce(S)/Scatter and Pellet S up. Damage recovery +2 is useful as you won't have to take an immunizer or potion to speed up the process of the red bar recovering. Constitution is helpful for bows since even though you'll be keeping your distance, you'll also be rolling around a lot to avoid attacks.
And since Bad Luck has -15 skill points to it, most White Fatalis Z skill sets keep it in the set. Or moreso have to keep it in the set without having to give up a different skill for it.
EDIT: Moved to MHFU section, since this is a MHFU related thread. ;)
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: How do I gem White Fatalis Z?   How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 am

Straight and true is a terrible skill. There isn't a single bowgun that can fire two of the raw shots electively. If you're going to talk about marathon quests that's when you use tsar Lao cannon with speedfire. A single specialized set for each shot is far better than one thats bad for all shots
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: How do I gem White Fatalis Z?   How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 am

haruno wrote:
Straight and true is a terrible skill. There isn't a single bowgun that can fire two of the raw shots electively. If you're going to talk about marathon quests that's when you use tsar Lao cannon with speedfire. A single specialized set for each shot is far better than one thats bad for all shots

SO RUDE /mad/
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How do I gem White Fatalis Z?   How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:29 am

Deridor wrote:
haruno wrote:

SO RUDE /mad/

He hasn't insulted anybody and has given his opinion and advice on a subject where it was asked for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I gem White Fatalis Z?   How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 am

using 1 torso inc part is possible i used it on fatalis z blade used black belt x legs and goto emboldened guard+1 sharp+1 evade +1 damage recht -1 but id advice getting seperate bow sets for example normal s; full rajang x pierce get either silver sol x or dragon x i can give u some bow custom sets later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I gem White Fatalis Z?   How do I gem White Fatalis Z? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I gem White Fatalis Z?
Page 1 of 1