Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Kid Icarus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archie
Melynx


Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Kid Icarus   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 pm

So I got Kid Icarus Uprising and it is truly amazing, it was slightly difficult to acclimate to the controls but besides that it is an amazing game! The multiplayer is spectacular as is the amount of weapons and the storyline. And i would like to know, what do other people who own the game (or not) think of it? Also to those who have it, we should play sometime.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 pm

I just changed the controls to suit me. No problems at all.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:00 pm

I beat all levels on Intensity 7 or above. Trying to get 9 on all of them now.

I really want to unlock Intensity 10 to get godly weapons above Value 320.
Back to top Go down
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:10 pm

My favorite weapon is claws. I just wish they had a little more range. :\
Back to top Go down
7
Melynx


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:00 pm

xD my first post in months. I preordered it... Man. This game is great. My favorite weapon is either the blade or the staff- call me a noob, but I just like the blade playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm

@stayman_jacobi wrote:
My favorite weapon is claws. I just wish they had a little more range. :\

Beam Claws have amazing range o___o. Try those, they're definitely one of the best claws out there. It's the weapon that helped me the most in harder levels.


I used Samurai Blade (It just looks effing cool)

Beam Claws if I really need to use one (I have one thats 301 Value, with amazing stars... *cough* 5.5stars *cough*)

and for Multiplayer I use either my claws or my Uber Black Club.... 6 stars melee and range o__O
Back to top Go down
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 pm

@Chips wrote:
@stayman_jacobi wrote:
My favorite weapon is claws. I just wish they had a little more range. :\

Beam Claws have amazing range o___o. Try those, they're definitely one of the best claws out there. It's the weapon that helped me the most in harder levels.


I used Samurai Blade (It just looks effing cool)

Beam Claws if I really need to use one (I have one thats 301 Value, with amazing stars... *cough* 5.5stars *cough*)

and for Multiplayer I use either my claws or my Uber Black Club.... 6 stars melee and range o__O
You got some super powered weapons there o.O I used to have beam claws, but they only had like 212 value. Now I have Wolf claws with 3 stars melee and range.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:02 am

@stayman_jacobi wrote:

You got some super powered weapons there o.O I used to have beam claws, but they only had like 212 value. Now I have Wolf claws with 3 stars melee and range.

after about Chptr 4, I kept on re-doing chapters at higher intensities. I kept on fusing to make better weapons.

Basically I mostly re-did Chptr 1 on Intensity 9, and fused weapons to get higher values.

Just repeat that process and I made a Dynamo cannon get to 290? I think. After that I bought a Shock Orbitar from the shop that was on sale, it was 50k Hearts had crappy stars, but the value was 311 and had good abilities with it. I fused a bit more and out came a Beam Claw with 4.5 range and 5.5 melee xD with decent abilities :D

It's best to fuse weapons with similar values, because the fused weapon will have an increase value etc.
Back to top Go down
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 am

@Chips wrote:
@stayman_jacobi wrote:

You got some super powered weapons there o.O I used to have beam claws, but they only had like 212 value. Now I have Wolf claws with 3 stars melee and range.

after about Chptr 4, I kept on re-doing chapters at higher intensities. I kept on fusing to make better weapons.

Basically I mostly re-did Chptr 1 on Intensity 9, and fused weapons to get higher values.

Just repeat that process and I made a Dynamo cannon get to 290? I think. After that I bought a Shock Orbitar from the shop that was on sale, it was 50k Hearts had crappy stars, but the value was 311 and had good abilities with it. I fused a bit more and out came a Beam Claw with 4.5 range and 5.5 melee xD with decent abilities :D

It's best to fuse weapons with similar values, because the fused weapon will have an increase value etc.
I'll probably redo the levels on higher intensity after I beat all the chapters. Also, do you know if zodiac weapons are worth getting?
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:07 am

@stayman_jacobi wrote:
@Chips wrote:
@stayman_jacobi wrote:

You got some super powered weapons there o.O I used to have beam claws, but they only had like 212 value. Now I have Wolf claws with 3 stars melee and range.

after about Chptr 4, I kept on re-doing chapters at higher intensities. I kept on fusing to make better weapons.

Basically I mostly re-did Chptr 1 on Intensity 9, and fused weapons to get higher values.

Just repeat that process and I made a Dynamo cannon get to 290? I think. After that I bought a Shock Orbitar from the shop that was on sale, it was 50k Hearts had crappy stars, but the value was 311 and had good abilities with it. I fused a bit more and out came a Beam Claw with 4.5 range and 5.5 melee xD with decent abilities :D

It's best to fuse weapons with similar values, because the fused weapon will have an increase value etc.
I'll probably redo the levels on higher intensity after I beat all the chapters. Also, do you know if zodiac weapons are worth getting?

I recommend getting them, just to unlock stuff. When you first pick them up they won't be that great, but they open up the options for fusing.

It's always good to have variety. Leo Cannon looks really cool :D imo.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 am

You can also do local multiplayer on solo mode to get weapons and hearts quickly to fuse and make better weapons... but doing the leavels on high intensities get you better weapons and more hearts over all. though if you want to try this:

Pick the local multiplayer option and choose the options for:

1. 6 players (friends)

2. small arena

3. 1 minute

4. player level doesnt mater but about 3-4 seems good for them to actuall come to you.

5. lots of items


You will rank up points quickly and get about 250-280 hearts every battle and about 1 weapon ever battle to every other battle. Most weapons are 120-250 that I have gotten. So not bad.

So it's an option if you get tired of doing the levels over and over but like I said doing the levels will get you more hearts and items over all.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 24

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 am

I like my taiga claw and artillery claw :] zodiac weaps are okay.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Never been a fan, dont know that i'll get it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Roik
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 156

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 pm

It's nothing like the first two Kid Icarus games. Don't base your decision on that.
Watch some gameplay videos.
Back to top Go down
Archie
Melynx


Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Just got cancer claws with a value of 340 6 stars ranged 2.5 melee, but I don't like claws I'm a staff guy. It's to fun sniping from afar and claws don't offer that. Also obtained a Taurus arm with a value of 336.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Ok, just pre-ordered the guide... Waiting on it to come in Thursday fir the AR cards.



Also found out how much fun the First Person mode was... No fan of FPS' but the game looks really nice running around as the

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Post all the treasure hunts as soon as you can D;
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 151

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 pm

I've rented it and I'd say it's pretty fun so far. I might mess around with the Multiplayer a little bit after I finish the story mode.
Back to top Go down
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Shin Zelkami wrote:
I've rented it and I'd say it's pretty fun so far. I might mess around with the Multiplayer a little bit after I finish the story mode.
Don't be surprised if you get your ass whooped the first time you play multiplayer. The combat is a lot different than in story mode.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 am

Not sure if you all have seen this Guide yet but I use it all the time to decide which weapons to fuse and make:

Spoiler:
 
<p>Baisical here is how it works:
<p>The top colored chart tells you what two weapons combine to make what new weapon.
<p>The bottom chart gives you the values for each weapon in the game. By adding the values of those weapons you can come up with the weapon they will create.
<p>So for insrance:
Looking on the first chart we see that a BLADE + BOW = PALM. In this case we are using a BULLET BLADE with a VALUE of 8 and a AURUM BOW with a VALUE of 10.... Added together that ='s 18 and since there is no PALM over 12 we take the difference of 12 and 18 which is 6 and that would give us a CUTTER PALM.
So now we know a Bullet blade and Aurum bow make a Cutter Palm... Hope this helps!
<p>
<p>
<p>Edit: Printable form
<p>
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:38 am

I love Kid Icarus: Uprising, I use a varied amount of weapons, but my End All Arm is awesome on Multiplayer, I've won 7 rounds of Light vs Dark in a row.
I don't know all its skills and it has low stars, but with melee combo +3 and using the Trade Off power when the opponents pit appears, i become an invincible powerhouse and chase after Pit.
Recently SpotPass Palutena made me very happy, a 1 ranged 5 melee Ogre Club weapon gem with +5 health, +3 Stamina, +3 Melee Dash Attack and somethin else i can't remember, on land battle training i can hit a 317 with the melee dash attack without any boosts.

Also a question, What tile do i have to get to unlock the Aurum Bow?


Last edited by GobulHunterJames on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas


Thank you Points : 38

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 am

You have to clear Chapter 17 while in crisis mode for the aurum bow. Just set the intensity to 0 and it will be easy.

I'm not that big a fan of clubs, myself. While they have some crazy melee damage, they're just way too slow for me. For something that excels in close range, I'd like to be able to actually get into that range. It's why I much prefer Arms and Claws. My Upperdash arm has 6 stars in melee too, and will hit for 271 damage without any boosts. Sure, it hits a little softer, but it'll be a fair amount faster and is still capable of one-shotting with that dash attack.

Right now, I'm just farming for weapons to fuse so I can increase the value of my current weapons. I'm trying to get a set of claws with +8 overall defense, +4 speed and some amount of damage modifier but I don't think it's possible with the value my weapons have at the moment. I know you can get some Brawler Claws with those skills from the treasure hunt, but it has zero stars and does dick for damage on higher intensities.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:32 am

Thanks, and also, i made a mistake on my last post, the ogre club has 5 melee stars, not 6. *goes to fix*
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios


Thank you Points : 79

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 pm

I made a sweet-as Phosphora bow last night.
Ranged 3 stars
Melee 3 stars and an empty
Value 247
Burning +2, Walking Speed +4, Standing Cont. Fire +1 and Forward Dash Cont. Fire +1
Back to top Go down
Exzyro
Felyne


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 pm

i like pandora claws the best usually, but ive been loving my magnus club and aquarius blade recently.
the club is 6 and 6 with nice skills (also have a nice 6 and 6 bow) and the blade is like 5 and 5 with even better skills :P i try to stay around the 270 value so i dont make my team lose LvD all the time >_>

i love the black hole ability! lol as well as invisibility ones and pisces heal :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus   Today at 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Kid Icarus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tervigon and Duke with Icarus
» Kid Icarus
» kid icarus wii/does it really exist???
» Kid Icarus SSB4 Poll (for my Roster)
» Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Non-MH Related :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: