Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Kid Icarus - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Kid Icarus - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kid Icarus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archie
Melynx
Archie

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty
PostKid Icarus

So I got Kid Icarus Uprising and it is truly amazing, it was slightly difficult to acclimate to the controls but besides that it is an amazing game! The multiplayer is spectacular as is the amount of weapons and the storyline. And i would like to know, what do other people who own the game (or not) think of it? Also to those who have it, we should play sometime.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Kid Icarus :: Comments

stayman_jacobi
Re: Kid Icarus
Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:48 pm by stayman_jacobi
Magnus Club is pretty powerful. I still prefer my Earthmaul Club though for the damn long range. xD
1bighiccup
Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 pm by 1bighiccup
Exzyro wrote:
i like pandora claws the best usually,

A pair of those is what I've used since about 2 hours in xD
Chips
Post Tue May 01, 2012 10:07 am by Chips
i have 8 ratio on all chptrs now x_____x 9.0... so close... yet so far....
1bighiccup
Post Tue May 01, 2012 12:37 pm by 1bighiccup
Right, so one of the challenges on Palutena's Treasure Hunt is to complete Chapter 1 in less than 4 minutes. How in the world is that possible?
yvz
Post Tue May 01, 2012 12:59 pm by yvz
1bighiccup wrote:
Right, so one of the challenges on Palutena's Treasure Hunt is to complete Chapter 1 in less than 4 minutes. How in the world is that possible?
Use light weight + claw [brawler claw or any weaps you have with speed boost]
Just run past through the enemies and head straight to the boss. Put it on the lowest difficulty and you're good to go.
Post Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 pm by Snagglux
You can just run straight through the town with tireless and some claws with a decent speed boost. Use trade-off at the start of the boss fight and melee dash attack to victoly.
GobulHunterJames
Post Fri May 04, 2012 5:20 am by GobulHunterJames
Well, after playing on Intensity 9.0 on many chapters with my Ogre Club, I realised how bad it was, Chapter 17 is a nightmare, almost the whole chapter requires you to use shots.
Starting to make a good balanced weapon for both land and air, so far i've got an Optical Blade with 4 stars in both melee and ranged, Standing normal shot +4 and Melee dash attack +3. That weapon sound good so far?
Roik
Post Fri May 04, 2012 6:10 am by Roik
You could just have multiple weapons and use the Ogre Club in stages where you don't need ranged attacks often.
Chips
Post Fri May 04, 2012 9:17 am by Chips
I highly recommend the Artillery Claws for 9.0 runs.

It has the longest range from claws (and one of the longest ranges from a lot of weapons)

It has a good rapid fire, standint fire, decent charge shots.

This is the most prefered weapon as its range helps you play safe, and you are also able to move around quicky.

I got 8 on all chapters with Artilery Claws, and the stat is only 2 stars on range, and 1.5 on melee.

Stars don't matter as much as the attributes. Look for something defensive like overall def+3/4/5/6 and Health+1/2/3/4

Other good skills is standing fire+1/2/3/4 and especially recovery effect+1/2/3

For skills, bring around super armor, tirelessness, health recovery, or anything defensive.

With enough patience, getting 9.0 won't seem that difficult.
Post Sun May 20, 2012 6:01 pm by Guest
i just got it today so.. im tellin about the cards i got because ther epic :3 medusa, power of flight, pit, orge club, and hades
Chips
Post Sun May 20, 2012 6:40 pm by Chips
killerofgigginoxes wrote:
i just got it today so.. im tellin about the cards i got because ther epic :3 medusa, power of flight, pit, orge club, and hades

Nice job on the power of flight, that's pretty rare.
Post Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 pm by Guest
Chips wrote:
killerofgigginoxes wrote:

Nice job on the power of flight, that's pretty rare.

:0 so hades isnt rare or SPECIAL he should be :0
THE CONTEST OF THE AGES
Post Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm by Guest
I'm holding a contest to see who the strongest kid icarus player is, this contest will consists of two free-for-all matches the 3 people ( 1st 2nd 3rd ) will go on and fight with the other 3 people post your Friend Codes here so i can get the amount of people who want to do this. I need 11 people. May luck be with you fellow forumers
Win32error
Post Thu May 24, 2012 7:31 pm by Win32error
Merged with the KI thread in the Non-MH games section. No reason to make another thread, i think.
Post Thu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm by Guest
[i] Deleted post [i]

Last edited by killerofgigginoxes on Tue May 29, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
shadowbinder
Post Tue May 29, 2012 3:31 am by shadowbinder
Got the game about a week ago, brilliant I tell you. Some of us should battle online someday.
yvz
Post Wed May 30, 2012 1:39 am by yvz
shadowbinder wrote:
Got the game about a week ago, brilliant I tell you. Some of us should battle online someday.
Let's battle! :D
Archie
Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:26 pm by Archie
Im suffering from KI withdrawal(spelling) as i lost my 3DS charger. Im a sad sad boy right about now. But when i find it we should definitely hold a tournament or simply battle.
shadowbinder
Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:56 am by shadowbinder
How about tomorrow? I'm sure I'll be at home the whole day.
Post  by Sponsored content

Kid Icarus

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2