Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
the real deal Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
the real deal Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the real deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
agent green
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

the real deal Empty
Postthe real deal

hello members of this forum, i was sent here by google, looking for a legitimate monster hunter's site, where i could report on actual kills, not anything from a video game, if anyone could please direct me to the part of this forum where that is possible, it would please me greatly, it is great to be here.

sincerely
agent green
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

the real deal :: Comments

Win32error
Re: the real deal
Post Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:03 pm by Win32error
Welcome to the forums AG.

We only hunt virtual monsters on here, that is hard enough as it is. Our forum fisherman might be the single exception, but i don't think that is what you mean.
Hyakki
Post Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm by Hyakki
Welcome ^^
Axel3
Post Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 am by Axel3
agent green wrote:
hello members of this forum, i was sent here by google, looking for a legitimate monster hunter's site, where i could report on actual kills, not anything from a video game, if anyone could please direct me to the part of this forum where that is possible, it would please me greatly, it is great to be here.

sincerely
agent green

No I'm sorry we only hunt virtual monsters, but you could always post in the world outside of MH section/non MH games section. Anyway WELCOME TO DA FORUMS MAN

But I have killed Mickey mouse with a hammer, just check out my vids in the MH video section
Win32error wrote:
Welcome to the forums AG.

We only hunt virtual monsters on here, that is hard enough as it is. Our forum fisherman might be the single exception, but i don't think that is what you mean.
don't forget me, I've killed cha cha with aquamatic longshot before!
Yuki
Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:57 am by Yuki
Umm not to be rude but who in their right mind would google for real monster hunters it seems too dangerous if a job and I would think illegal for the most part without the proper hunting license. But other than that welcome to the forums ignore my little rant.
Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:30 pm by Ugthorf
Kushala Princess wrote:
Umm not to be rude but who in their right mind would google for real monster hunters it seems too dangerous if a job and I would think illegal for the most part without the proper hunting license. But other than that welcome to the forums ignore my little rant.

Well, you'd google to find out what you have to do to get a license.

As for real monsters- Giant Feral Hogs in the US fit the bill. Almost everything else is endangered and stuff.
Yuki
Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:58 pm by Yuki
Ugthorf wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:

As for real monsters- Giant Feral Hogs in the US fit the bill. Almost everything else is endangered and stuff.

I would think so lol isn't there also specific hunting seasons?
Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:01 pm by Ugthorf
hunting season for an uncontrollable invasive species?

In some states, you can hunt them year round, without tags/possession limits/etc, few weapons restrictions, other than something strong enough to kill the things. It is allowed to hunt them AT NIGHT in some areas.

Only restriction is you can't tresspass to hunt, hunt near public roads, etc. And you need a general hunting license, which means taking a hunter's safety course.

Axel3
Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:23 pm by Axel3
Ugthorf wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:

KEEEEEEEEEEEEL IIIIIIIIIIT!!!
Post  by Sponsored content

the real deal

Page 1 of 1