Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 pokemon b/w discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blackice
Tigrex
avatar

Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

20120408
Postpokemon b/w discussion

wel heres a place to discuse your pokemon stuff. because we are destroying the weird cb moments thread :P
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/

 Similar topics

-
» Pokemon games (Current discussion: X and Y)
» Pokemon games (Current discussion: X and Y)
» Pokemon news discussion 2: Spoiler Tag Boogaloo
» Pokemon news discussion: Uri Geller is a terrible person.
» SSB WiiU/3DS Character Discussion
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

pokemon b/w discussion :: Comments

Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 pm by Guest
lol im looking tho my hacks and i found' one that makes my pokemon invinsible
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 pm by Ares
killerofgigginoxes wrote:
lol im looking tho my hacks and i found' one that makes my pokemon invinsible
''

You cocky bastard, nobody would consider you a winner for cheating that much, you're just plain stupid. What a poser, like Vortiene says, "As long as what I cheat to get is actually possible to get in the game, it's not considered cheating."
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 am by Guest
:deadchat: I can see you! Deviljho Alatreon :deadchat: im epic :hicc:
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 am by Vortiene
lol i will just fight him with wonder guard shedinja and impossible-to-kill aron

and impossible stat magikarp.


but yeah, if you want a real fight i wont use bullshit pokemon, i will use fair stuff. But dont expect me to hold back...

as well, my single battles teams aren't as great as my triple battle ones, so yeah im not ridiculously hard to beat or anything, (except in triple battles in which i you would most likely get some form of ass handed to you...but only because i have like 3 distinct teams that are my babies :D)
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am by Andrew.
My team is AR genned mainly because I couldn't be bothered to go catch them, though I spawned them at level 50 and ev'd to 100.

AR hacking isn't that bad unless its the type where it ruins the game I.e 999 master balls or rare candies.
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 am by Axel3
@Vortiene wrote:
lol i will just fight him with wonder guard shedinja and impossible-to-kill aron

and impossible stat magikarp.


but yeah, if you want a real fight i wont use bullshit pokemon, i will use fair stuff. But dont expect me to hold back...

as well, my single battles teams aren't as great as my triple battle ones, so yeah im not ridiculously hard to beat or anything, (except in triple battles in which i you would most likely get some form of ass handed to you...but only because i have like 3 distinct teams that are my babies :D)
PHEEWWW
my team is HORRIBLE at triple battle, but can dish out damage at single battle.
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 am by Ares
@Axel3 wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:
lol i will just fight him with wonder guard shedinja and impossible-to-kill aron

and impossible stat magikarp.


but yeah, if you want a real fight i wont use bullshit pokemon, i will use fair stuff. But dont expect me to hold back...

as well, my single battles teams aren't as great as my triple battle ones, so yeah im not ridiculously hard to beat or anything, (except in triple battles in which i you would most likely get some form of ass handed to you...but only because i have like 3 distinct teams that are my babies :D)
PHEEWWW
my team is HORRIBLE at triple battle, but can dish out damage at single battle.

But still, not worth a **** in the competetive world unill you max out them levels and EV's.
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 am by Vortiene
@Andrew. wrote:
My team is AR genned mainly because I couldn't be bothered to go catch them, though I spawned them at level 50 and ev'd to 100.

AR hacking isn't that bad unless its the type where it ruins the game I.e 999 master balls or rare candies.

I see genning pokemon as a competitive technique to make the team you want to use, its like going and buying the couple of cards you need to make a magic: the gathering deck, or something.
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 pm by Red
I would never use a ar to help make a team just because i would feel more proud with a good team that i work hard on but meh that's just me.
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm by Axel3
yuri wrote:
I would never use a ar to help make a team just because i would feel more proud with a good team that i work hard on but meh that's just me.
Dats what I'm like!
No fast ways to get strong, JUST HARD WORK!
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm by Vortiene
@Axel3 wrote:

Dats what I'm like!
No fast ways to get strong, JUST HARD WORK!

i do hard work at work, i dont have time to **** around EVing and IVing for endless hours, i doubt you have done it even though you say you would
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:33 pm by Axel3
@Vortiene wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:

Dats what I'm like!
No fast ways to get strong, JUST HARD WORK!

i do hard work at work, i dont have time to **** around EVing and IVing for endless hours, i doubt you have done it even though you say you would

I have wasted countless hours of my life rebeating the E4 to get my lvl 100's!
I couldve done something useful but I just sat around and played pokemon, over and over and over...


Last edited by Axel3 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hmmm...)
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:13 pm by Vortiene
@Axel3 wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:

Dats what I'm like!
No fast ways to get strong, JUST HARD WORK!

i do hard work at work, i dont have time to **** around EVing and IVing for endless hours, i doubt you have done it even though you say you would

I have wasted countless hours of my life rebeating the E4 to get my lvl 100's!
I couldve done something useful but I just sat around and played pokemon, over and over and over...

getting level 100s is childs play, you know how many times i have done that?

in contrast getting perfect EV IV pokemon at level 100 is fucking insane

I played the first game before you were born brohsus...of course i have gotten pokemon to level 100 fairlybefore many times, in fact, black and white is the first game I DIDNT, and that's cause i have a lot to do in life and nolifing IVs and EVs is not on my list of things worth doing...


i dont think you know what EVs and IVs are though
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:50 pm by Andrew.
EV'ing and IV'ing. So freakin' dull D:

I only did it once, in pearl to get a perfect team, and never again will a I do it...
Instead, /proteins and carbos and stuff...
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:48 pm by Axel3
@Vortiene wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:

Dats what I'm like!
No fast ways to get strong, JUST HARD WORK!

i do hard work at work, i dont have time to **** around EVing and IVing for endless hours, i doubt you have done it even though you say you would

I have wasted countless hours of my life rebeating the E4 to get my lvl 100's!
I couldve done something useful but I just sat around and played pokemon, over and over and over...

getting level 100s is childs play, you know how many times i have done that?

in contrast getting perfect EV IV pokemon at level 100 is fucking insane

I played the first game before you were born brohsus...of course i have gotten pokemon to level 100 fairlybefore many times, in fact, black and white is the first game I DIDNT, and that's cause i have a lot to do in life and nolifing IVs and EVs is not on my list of things worth
doing...


i dont think you know what EVs and IVs are though
Just barely, I'm not exactly sure what EV and IV are but, I know that IV means individual value, and EV means effort value
Say you have a Salamence, and you decide to battle someone else's level 100 Salamence. Your Salamence uses Dragon Claw and takes half of the opponents HP away. In return, the other Salamence uses Dragon Claw as well and takes all of your Salamence's HP away. "What gives? Shouldn't the attacks do the same amount of damage?" Well, no. More than likely, the Salamence that got knocked out probably had lower HP and Special Defense than usual, along with Special Attack. This is influenced by a lot of values, but in particular, Individual Values.
(yes I copied and pasted)
And EVs are
http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
That explains it...
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:18 pm by Vortiene
@Axel3 wrote:


i dont think you know what EVs and IVs are though
Just barely, I'm not exactly sure what EV and IV are but, I know that IV means individual value, and EV means effort value
Say you have a Salamence, and you decide to battle someone else's level 100 Salamence. Your Salamence uses Dragon Claw and takes half of the opponents HP away. In return, the other Salamence uses Dragon Claw as well and takes all of your Salamence's HP away. "What gives? Shouldn't the attacks do the same amount of damage?" Well, no. More than likely, the Salamence that got knocked out probably had lower HP and Special Defense than usual, along with Special Attack. This is influenced by a lot of values, but in particular, Individual Values.
(yes I copied and pasted)
And EVs are
http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
That explains it...

i can copypasta too guy
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm by Axel3
@Vortiene wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:


i dont think you know what EVs and IVs are though
Just barely, I'm not exactly sure what EV and IV are but, I know that IV means individual value, and EV means effort value
Say you have a Salamence, and you decide to battle someone else's level 100 Salamence. Your Salamence uses Dragon Claw and takes half of the opponents HP away. In return, the other Salamence uses Dragon Claw as well and takes all of your Salamence's HP away. "What gives? Shouldn't the attacks do the same amount of damage?" Well, no. More than likely, the Salamence that got knocked out probably had lower HP and Special Defense than usual, along with Special Attack. This is influenced by a lot of values, but in particular, Individual Values.
(yes I copied and pasted)
And EVs are
http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
That explains it...

i can copypasta too guy
=0 impossible XD

But serebii.net is a good pokemon resource I use a lot...
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:36 am by Ares
Honestly, getting pokemon to level 100 is not really the hard part of the team at all... But when it all comes down to it... JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND LIVE LIFE PLAYING POKEMON THE WAY YOU WANT TO PLAY IT!

That is all.
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:35 am by blackice
@Vortiene wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:

Dats what I'm like!
No fast ways to get strong, JUST HARD WORK!

i do hard work at work, i dont have time to **** around EVing and IVing for endless hours, i doubt you have done it even though you say you would
this^ is aexactly right ive spent about 7 hours making a team of pokemon of my chooseing caught at lvl 100, to make them into a usable team by choosing each of their moves carefully and upgrading all their stats and chooseing their items and order, just to make them somewhat useable. but battle vort when i they still wont be even close to good enough. i probably wont even beat one pokemon. so axel, you and nox are being ignorant here.
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:18 pm by Ares
@blackice wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:

Dats what I'm like!
No fast ways to get strong, JUST HARD WORK!

i do hard work at work, i dont have time to **** around EVing and IVing for endless hours, i doubt you have done it even though you say you would
this^ is aexactly right ive spent about 7 hours making a team of pokemon of my chooseing caught at lvl 100, to make them into a usable team by choosing each of their moves carefully and upgrading all their stats and chooseing their items and order, just to make them somewhat useable. but battle vort when i they still wont be even close to good enough. i probably wont even beat one pokemon. so axel, you and nox are being ignorant here.

Yeah, you really need to be there fighting him to know that your pokemon are really, really shitty.
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:19 pm by Axel3
Vegeta wrote:
@blackice wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:

Dats what I'm like!
No fast ways to get strong, JUST HARD WORK!

i do hard work at work, i dont have time to **** around EVing and IVing for endless hours, i doubt you have done it even though you say you would
this^ is aexactly right ive spent about 7 hours making a team of pokemon of my chooseing caught at lvl 100, to make them into a usable team by choosing each of their moves carefully and upgrading all their stats and chooseing their items and order, just to make them somewhat useable. but battle vort when i they still wont be even close to good enough. i probably wont even beat one pokemon. so axel, you and nox are being ignorant here.

Yeah, you really need to be there fighting him to know that your pokemon are really, really shitty.
Exactly right now I think he's good because of what you guys say, but I won't know until I battle him...
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm by Ares
@Axel3 wrote:
Vegeta wrote:
@blackice wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:


i do hard work at work, i dont have time to **** around EVing and IVing for endless hours, i doubt you have done it even though you say you would
this^ is aexactly right ive spent about 7 hours making a team of pokemon of my chooseing caught at lvl 100, to make them into a usable team by choosing each of their moves carefully and upgrading all their stats and chooseing their items and order, just to make them somewhat useable. but battle vort when i they still wont be even close to good enough. i probably wont even beat one pokemon. so axel, you and nox are being ignorant here.

Yeah, you really need to be there fighting him to know that your pokemon are really, really shitty.
Exactly right now I think he's good because of what you guys say, but I won't know until I battle him...

But then you will know...
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:36 pm by Ataraxia
Why bother spending weeks EVing a pokemon just to find out it's meh or you don't like using it? Pokesav all the way bros...
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 pm by Ares
I find it a little funny how the majority of the people here prefer to PokeGen than to train a bunch of teams legitly.
avatar
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:05 am by Andrew.
Vegeta wrote:
I find it a little funny how the majority of the people here prefer to PokeGen than to train a bunch of teams legitly.

Pokegen at level 30-40 then train/ev/iv or whatever from there to 100.
I personally wouldn't gen a level 100 straight on.
Re: pokemon b/w discussion
Post  by Sponsored content
 

pokemon b/w discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: