Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RDC
Bnahabra


Thank you Points : 11

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:40 am

First topic message reminder :

On Friday I got Xenoblade. (Only played three hours so far and it is awesome.) As I was putting the disc in I say Skyward Sword. As of that point, I had not finished it. I'm usually pretty good about completing games. I was still working on it and never really stopped. It's just been taking me awhile. (I did finally beat Zelda on Sat.) I was curious about what games you want to finish, but haven't.

I have two.

Sin & Punishment: Star Successor and de Blob 2
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RDC
Bnahabra


Thank you Points : 11

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Fri May 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks for the invite, but, sadly, I have no XBox. I have it for Wii. No DLC for me.

Operation Ground and Pound is a Bad Ass song, though.
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 281

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Fri May 11, 2012 7:45 pm

@RDC wrote:
Thanks for the invite, but, sadly, I have no XBox. I have it for Wii. No DLC for me.

Operation Ground and Pound is a Bad Ass song, though.

they also have Revolution Deathsquad and Heroes of Our Time
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
1bighiccup
Black Gravios


Thank you Points : 79

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Fri May 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Do you have fun playing keyboard lines ported to guitar?
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 281

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Fri May 11, 2012 7:48 pm

@1bighiccup wrote:
Do you have fun playing keyboard lines ported to guitar?

no, I would rather play nothing for the first 30 seconds of a song, which is clearly a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Axel3
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Fri May 11, 2012 11:16 pm

@Vortiene wrote:
@RDC wrote:
98% on Dragonforce on expert?!! Wow!! I couldn't get through it on hard.

I love that song. I went and bought the entire album on iTunes.

no, it was dragonforce DLC, Operation Ground and Pound (same album)

but i have gotten around 95% on TTFAF, just not 750k
100% on TTFAF, if I can why can't you? You have vort powers too!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang


Thank you Points : 33

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Sat May 12, 2012 11:06 am

@Vortiene wrote:
@RDC wrote:
I'm still impressed.

you should play w/me if you have GH for xbox

... I have it...

Too bad I'm foopan terribad at Guitar Hero. Plus I only have World Tour, Metallica and 5. D:
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 281

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Sat May 12, 2012 1:03 pm

@Ataraxia wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:
@RDC wrote:
I'm still impressed.

you should play w/me if you have GH for xbox

... I have it...

Too bad I'm foopan terribad at Guitar Hero. Plus I only have World Tour, Metallica and 5. D:

i have world tour
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
RDC
Bnahabra


Thank you Points : 11

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Mon May 14, 2012 10:26 am

@Axel3 wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:
@RDC wrote:
98% on Dragonforce on expert?!! Wow!! I couldn't get through it on hard.

I love that song. I went and bought the entire album on iTunes.

no, it was dragonforce DLC, Operation Ground and Pound (same album)

but i have gotten around 95% on TTFAF, just not 750k
100% on TTFAF, if I can why can't you? You have vort powers too!

Spoiler:
 

Tricky, Tricky!!

i can honestly say that I've not done that either. I'm not sure I could sit through all 7 mins. at that level of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

@RDC wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:
@Vortiene wrote:
@RDC wrote:
98% on Dragonforce on expert?!! Wow!! I couldn't get through it on hard.

I love that song. I went and bought the entire album on iTunes.

no, it was dragonforce DLC, Operation Ground and Pound (same album)

but i have gotten around 95% on TTFAF, just not 750k
100% on TTFAF, if I can why can't you? You have vort powers too!

Spoiler:
 

Tricky, Tricky!!

i can honestly say that I've not done that either. I'm not sure I could sit through all 7 mins. at that level of excitement.
If you honestly just want the percentage, turn off the music. You can concentrate better, unless your one who plays better according to the tune.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Mon May 14, 2012 7:20 pm

man, it's been a long time since i played gh, i probly wouldn't be able to do much at all, but if i played a few songs on hard, i would be right back into it im sure.

But i only have gh3 for ps2, and i think i have it somewhere for ps3, but i can't remember, and i have world tour, but my drumset's broken, and i lost the disc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?   Today at 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
 
What games have you NOT finished, but say you will?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» stockfish 15042823 x64 ( FREE ) vs Komodo 9 ( $ 59 ) 100 4+2 games Finished
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League
» Black Powder from Warlord Games
» Newport Games Updates for Week Ending June 19th.
» Newport Games Now Carries Corvus Belli 15mm 100 Years War

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Non-MH Related :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: