Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.

Go down 
+21
Neptyc
Shiny_Rayquaza
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Silver
Andrew.
Yamatsu
Leonhardt
laoshanicrus
Axel3
Win32error
chim
Oron
Kholdstare
Ataraxia
Silverwind
Rene
kama
Andrea88GOD
Yuki
It's meh
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Have you existed in another life?
Yes, I have. (vote in options 3-5 if selected)
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_lcap24%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 9 ]
No, what is this wizardry you speak of?
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_lcap11%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
1 extra character.
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_lcap32%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
2-5 extra characters.
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_lcap29%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 11 ]
6-a lot more characters.
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_lcap4%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Empty
PostSubject: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Ah, alternate profiles.
Plenty of us have made them, and some have held on to their precious main profile and hunted till they've reached the status of god (rank 999).

Sometimes, one who has been spoiled with the blessings of monster parts and money would like to start all over again in a new life, perhaps to try something different or to get through their game faster than their previous life.
Whatever reason, there are other files made to play with, and this thread here is about how many alternate characters we've made and how far our progress is with them!
A good OP goes first!

Original Character: James - rank 400+ - progress: All quests clear.

Second Character: *Censored* - rank 70+ - progress: Alatreon urgent cleared, method of play: Sword and shield until completion of alatreon

Third Character: *Censored* - rank 70+ - Progress: Alatreon urgent cleared, method of play: GS offline mode completely, and solo key quests and a couple of urgents.

You don't have to post like I did, you can just say that you've had an extra character and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Yuki: Rank 483 My baby <3 I miss her Q.Q I made essentially everything on her (Accidentally deleted)

Snow: Rank 375 and counting my remake of Yuki when I lost her this September also planning on retiring her soon at 500 I made just about everything as well on her only use her when friends ask or I want to hunt 6 star

Lily: Rank 167 Also deleted I used her to clust with my friend when he was grinding to 999 after that she lost her purpose so I deleted her since I do not believe in clust as a form of hunting for rank I like to take my time in hunts not making hunts as easy as possible where it is no longer fun

Yukitty: Rank 51 I only used status weapons and bnahabra on her I made her kind of as a joke when my friend completed his ala urgent we were joking about how I had nine lives since ala would only target me and I had demoninc blessing XD barely surviving

Yuki (remade and hopefully can become my main again): Rank 32 Just did my jhen urgent and working on Shadowbinder since I already made Bnahabra+

Lluvia: Rank 14 or 15(I forget it usually catches me by surprise now) Low peco with Luddy and peco hammers and guan dao XD thanks to my friend helping with low jhen event

Snow (on EU server): Rank 5 or 6 I did not really look XD I am working on her as a main gunner lol and I grew tired of being trolled by people in the american servers
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

It's on my signature ;)

only made her because some friends were complaining about me having a male character, so I made a female too :P
but...I don't use her very often.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Kersest: Obviously, This is my Main Character. HR210

Boon: My little brother character. It has Full Los+ armor. Hr50+

Rena: She is my Female Char in full IAN Armor set. I cannot believe how many sickos hit on her already >.< HR8
Back to top Go down
Rene
Seltas
Rene

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Three for me, all in my signature.

Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Silver: Rank 87 I think, haven't been on her in a couple weeks. First char, made most of my early mistakes on it, became an all blade char basically.

Dita: Rank 51, cleared Ala urgent using guns only. Didn't see a point to continue it after that since I made #3.

DaiTora: Rank 1, still going through offline quests. I plan to make everything on this char, and use both guns and blade with it. Should be my new main eventually!
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Ataraxia: HR 80 something, everything completed, farming various monster parts (notably Jhen+) when BAM. No more Wii... D:

Ataraxia: HR... erm... 9 ish I believe. ... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:29 pm

lol where's the option for 14 alt characters? oh well.

yeah I have 14, though they aren't all mine.

link: HR280+, Was my main profile. He remains unhacked.
ichinaru: HR80+, if cheating was a form of sickness, then this guy has the plague.
Ganon: HR500, an lol character I made
Wolf: HR500+ my sister's character, currently HR500+ because she didn't like not being able to join friends, but she still has to start from low rank and gather stuff like everyone else.
Lidia: HR37, my sister's main character
Veera: HR9, my old female gunner that I forgot about
Foxbeast: HR6, my friends character, but he hasn't been over in a while to play.
Riku: HR500+ , another lol character, I like making characters that I can make armor that looks like them from games (like ganon).
Nataku: HR0, from a manga I read a while back, he is currently unworked on.
ColdFire: HR30: a character I've been working on from scratch lately.
Miku: HR0, another character I forgot about T.T
Capcom: HR1000, ITS OVER 9000!!! (or 999 in this case) I got online with this guy for about 2.7 seconds before I got banhammered. lol he just sits in file 5, all alone.
Foxbeast(2): HR25, I liked my friends name and he doesnt really use his old character anymore so I stole it /yes/
*Private*:HR 100+ new character I am working on, she is used for trolling only though.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Kholdstare wrote:

*Poll option: 6 - a lot more characters*

:D
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:48 pm

It's meh wrote:
Kholdstare wrote:

*Poll option: 6 - a lot more characters*

:D

i know Yes by vort

I was just trying to brag about how much of a life I don't have.
/sad/
Back to top Go down
Oron
Aptonoth
Oron

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 pm

I guess I'm just one of those weirdos who only make one character and stick with him/her no matter what. Probably because I don't get that much time to play anyway. And you can do everything in this game on a single character.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Oron wrote:
I guess I'm just one of those weirdos who only make one character and stick with him/her no matter what. Probably because I don't get that much time to play anyway. And you can do everything in this game on a single character.
You're lying!

I can't get Selene armor on a male character!
XD
Back to top Go down
Oron
Aptonoth
Oron

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Nor can you dress up in a skirt and beret.

Or can you?
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:10 pm

It's meh wrote:
Oron wrote:
You're lying!

XD

You've OBVIOUSLY never played with me then Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Kholdstare wrote:
It's meh wrote:
Oron wrote:
You're lying!

XD

-whispers- Hacks Switching between genders (i think) I knew someone like that
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:
Kholdstare wrote:
It's meh wrote:
Oron wrote:
You're lying!

XD

-whispers back- nopety nopety nope
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Kholdstare wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:
Kholdstare wrote:
It's meh wrote:

You're lying!

XD

-whispers back- nopety nopety nope

Then how? XD
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 pm

um, am I allowed to explain it on here? its not really any kind of in-depth hacking, just a code.
Back to top Go down
chim
Felyne
chim

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:27 pm

My main Nero Hr 103 use melee weapon mosty lance

My alt Ky Hr 51 use bowgun Wanted to try gunning so made a new file.

My other alt Nobela Hr 0 Wanted to see what female armor look like. It looks really good. Haven't played online with her yet.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Win32error: HR 60-70 Blademaster allroundish. Got deleted when i tried to delete a secondary character i didn't want. I realized that deleting the entire file would delete all 3 characters on it, right as i clicked the button.....

Gun4fun: Hr....3? Smexy female set tryout thingy. Got deleted in the above incident.

DLL32erro: Hr 110 Blademaster/gunner. New main after i deleted my precious....

Aerith (i know, i'm bad with names): HR 10 Blademaster (Blademistress?). Swax only for using the only weapon i haven't mastered to some degree yet.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Ataraxia: HR 80 something, everything completed, farming various monster parts (notably Jhen+) when BAM. No more Wii... D:

Ataraxia: HR... erm... 9 ish I believe. ... Yeah.
That's what I was...

Anshool: HR 75+
Most completed, not all
Then my wii broke...

Axel3: HR 0, offline only. Up until lagi urgent offline.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:02 am

1st char:peter hr 18ish (only play online at my friends house)2nd char:bawz hr 0 (use for freinds in arena mode 3rd char: peppay ( lil sis's char)yeeaahh mhfu chars:1st: xx hr7 2nd char:jmd hr 0 ,btw all are male except peppay and jmd
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:04 am

Leonhart: HR 152
Gunner/Lancer/Swaxer
all guns/lance/swax obtained

Edward, forgot the HR
all weapons obtained/maxed
all rare 6-8 armors obtained/maxed

Edward was my original character until the wii decided to DIE ON ME... /versad/
and i refuse to create a female profile since i dont swing that way ;)
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:56 am

Matt: HR100+ The original and the one whom I had shits and giggles with EU members on!
Kona: HR30 or 40+ (I forget), barioth girl :mast:
Back to top Go down
Andrew.
Seltas Queen
Andrew.

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:32 am

I've got 3,

1st: andrew: hr 78 I think, was meant to be my main, but I got bored of playing at hr 78.

2nd: andrew: hr 133: my main, got everything I want, until I decide to use a new weapon. Although strangely I don't have a Helios set...

3rd: Andrew: newest at about hr 22, started a new character 2 weeks ago, haven't played much, been caught up in Zelda :mast:

Yeahhhh, I've not been the most imaginative with names, But... There's a capital on the 3rd characters name D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: