Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 

Cosplaying and Convention news for TRI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Techdollogic
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Cosplaying and Convention news for TRI   Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:18 am

Im Manchii the owner of Monster Hunter Tri Cosplay site
Techdollogic This site has Just been Revamped end to end , On my site I specialize in papercrafting armors weapons and monsters in full scale for cosplay and display purposes , but also this could be of interest to Monster Hunter lovers as I feel we have something for everyone. Ive just released all the armors weapons of Tri . We still have the Project R.O.A.R. which is a contest to bring a full body papercraft of ratholos to life! !Project R.O.A.R. Link

Other wise in Convention news I finally got approved for Metrocon in Tampa Florida on June 17th It will be a 2 hour Meet with Trivia, Shop Talk and last but certainly not least Adhoc psp/ps3 Gaming from monster hunter portable 3rd, ill also bring Tri along for newbs as i have the demo disc for Tri which is a great way to start! Im also encouraging anyone with other monster hunter series to bring those as well! Its Basically going to be a Monster Hunter good time! Metrocon link

Then in December 2012 we will be bringing Back MONSTER HUNTER LIVE where we will hunt a Full Size Monster/s and hold a Sword Fighting Contest which may or may not be MH related for Cool Life Size props ,
which will happen at Holiday Matsuri

Well thanks for reading if you got any ideas on improvements for events or the website let me know! I'll be watching this thread

Yep Its That Intense !

Last edited by Techdollogic on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.techdollogic.com
Techdollogic
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cosplaying and Convention news for TRI   Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:29 am

Also just for knowledge sake , MY site is 100% non Profit ,and we dont do commissions we help you build the stuff yourself! as I like to say ,
No tricks , nothing to buy , no ads , no Giving up your first born , we dont even want your blood , but the monsters might!
Things you need (from the store not me) Cardstock Paper, Hot Glue Gun, Printer with some ink or print without textures for cheaper printing, and patients and time.
PaperCrafting like this is not to difficult and most anyone that can wield scissors and glue gun and has a bit of patients can do it!

And further more it makes actual armor and weapons that are perfect replicas from the game as we use the actual models from the game to make the items! How Cool is that!
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cosplaying and Convention news for TRI   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:57 am

Moved the thread to MH general talk section, and put a spoiler around your picture.

Seems cool, wish i lived an ocean closer...><
Back to top Go down
Techdollogic
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cosplaying and Convention news for TRI   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm

OK sorry if it was put in the wrong section ,,, go i have to have the spoiler cause i want people to see what we are doing at these things so i can generate interest in people coming out to my events prepared to hunt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosplaying and Convention news for TRI   Today at 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Cosplaying and Convention news for TRI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1