Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons

Go down 
+11
ShadowCeadeusDM324
blackice
Yamatsu
MGRaiden97
Lucas
Archie
RaiCoss
Rene
It's meh
Kholdstare
AsteriskRocks
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Does this make you want to Custom Quest?
Yes
Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 15 ]
No
Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 7 ]
Maybe
Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
AsteriskRocks
Aptonoth
AsteriskRocks

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Are your bodies ready? Coming Soon.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 am

This is going into the wrong direction..
Point here is.. New quests and new weapons..
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 am

Kushala Princess wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:
-yawns- I would not feel right breaking down certain barriers set up by capcom if you want a variety of quests I say get a psp and play p3rd or unite. And I've hunted with you and your impossible talismans it's kind of sickening since I farmed hard to make great sets and you easily make a tali that can get my skills with so little effort

WORD SON !!
using these things pretty much ruins the whole monster hunting point...
I don't mind if someone wants to use this stuff offline, but when you come to ruin MY online game you are not welcome...at all

Agreed I remember helping a friend with her first ala and this girl hacked her gun I told my friend to abandon because she was going to get used to those types of runs and it comes time for a real hunt she is going to be questioning her skill I rather avoid that and have her learn.

I find it interesting to hack alone with a bowgun.
Fire bunches of para shots.
Shoot lines of any bullet you want (I ABSOLUTELY WANNA SEE THIS DONE WITH BALLISTA AMMO ON JHEN!)
:D

It can be fun alone, but it can tick off other people for various reasons.

As for me, I welcome hackers JUST as long as they let me know this shit they do...
When I enter a city, I don't want an "invis" randie walk in equipped with either NO ARMOR AT ALL or completely simple armor with regular skills like SPEED EATER THAT SUDDENLY GRANTS YOU POWER STRONGER THAN THAT OF THE HULK AND THOR PUT TOGETHER (can't get the avengers movie out of my head, I wanna see it :D) and suddenly complete your quest in a blink of an eye JUST to leave without saying a word!

Meh, was about to post a large rant, but I didn't wanna accidentally start shit.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Lucas wrote:

nope, the point is: does the video makes you want to use customs?
and for me the answer is "hell no"
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Lucas wrote:

nope, the point is: does the video makes you want to use customs?
and for me the answer is "hell no"

Funny part is the only thing I saw was over powered weapons it kind of made me cringe at the possibility of those weapons being made available to a large amount of people if they modded their wii tri is easy enough as it is without these op weapons
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:

Funny part is the only thing I saw was over powered weapons it kind of made me cringe at the possibility of those weapons being made available to a large amount of people if they modded their wii tri is easy enough as it is without these op weapons

there is a positive thing tho, if all noobs start to get this stuff they won't need to bother me asking me to do their stuff, like jhens, ala urgents, lagi horns and whatever else, it will also help me to recognize hackerz and not play with them.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:

there is a positive thing tho, if all noobs start to get this stuff they won't need to bother me asking me to do their stuff, like jhens, ala urgents, lagi horns and whatever else, it will also help me to recognize hackerz and not play with them.

Haha true a lot are -shudders- pretty bad and are not willing to learn to play the game right oh well eventually they will learn that or quit or eventually start to hack. Sad really I enjoy monster hunter a lot as it is though tri was a tease after unite.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:

Haha true a lot are -shudders- pretty bad and are not willing to learn to play the game right oh well eventually they will learn that or quit or eventually start to hack. Sad really I enjoy monster hunter a lot as it is though tri was a tease after unite.

yup, I played Portable 3rd too and I can safely say that Unite was the last good MH game.
I did enjoy Tri and 3rd too but they are waaaayyy too easy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:

yup, I played Portable 3rd too and I can safely say that Unite was the last good MH game.

Lol tri is so easy when I returned to unite I was wth I am dying to a bulldrome -.-

Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:24 pm

[quote="Kushala Princess"]
Andrea88GOD wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:

Lol tri is so easy when I returned to unite I was wth I am dying to a bulldrome -.-

[/quote

true story, and 3rd is even easier -_-
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 pm

[quote="Andrea88GOD"]
Kushala Princess wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:

[/quote

true story, and 3rd is even easier -_-

I reached hr 3 and beat village in a week...
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm

EDITED CAUSE NOT NICE D:!!

u.u

Last edited by Lucas on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Nya I'll shut up about it lol I said what needed to be said no I am not interested in customs quests and I'll leave it at that
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Lucas wrote:
Wow.. 2pro
PM about it; dont spam the thread

...tehe, he still don't like the fact that we don't like custom weps.
Live with it son, it's more fun to reach HR500+ legit.
Back to top Go down
AsteriskRocks
Aptonoth
AsteriskRocks

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:19 pm

[quote="Andrea88GOD"]
Kushala Princess wrote:

"Noobs" playing with these weapons will be dealing with G-Rank level damage, Monster Speed, and Health Mods, so they will easily die if they attempt to do high rank quests with normal people. Furthermore, they will have to deal with the possibility of desyncronizing from the quest they join.

These mods are meant to be played with other modders. If they want to play vanilla, then they have to turn the mod off.

Furthermore, these mods, quests, etc are for people who have pretty much outplayed the game. I do not know about your circumstances, but some people have reached a legit 999 HR on more than 1 character understands that the lack of content of this game can make it boring after a while.

One has to consider that not everyone has a PSP, and PS2 to play the older games for their content.

If anything, this extends the game's (replayability) life.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 pm

yeah, unfortunately in the real world 99% of people who use the mods on tri are 10 year old kids who dunno how to play and want to ruin other people's fun. wake up!
Back to top Go down
AsteriskRocks
Aptonoth
AsteriskRocks

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Andrea88GOD wrote:
yeah, unfortunately in the real world 99% of people who use the mods on tri are 10 year old kids who dunno how to play and want to ruin other people's fun. wake up!

Like I said, their lives are going to be miserable with the mods on and the lack of a CQ team to balance it out.

If they are "noobs," then they will be punished unless they can step it up because you can't use other codes with these mods, so no 1 Hit KO, Infinite Items, etc...

Last edited by AsteriskRocks on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 pm

I totally agree with the "modders gotta stay with other modders" part.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Not this again x.x
Back to top Go down
AsteriskRocks
Aptonoth
AsteriskRocks

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:
Not this again x.x

Sorry about that. I did not want to start something up, but it just seems that this topic has been straying since I was away.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 pm

AsteriskRocks wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:
Not this again x.x

Sorry about that. I did not want to start something up, but it just seems that this topic has been straying since I was away.

It's okay it's your thread you have the right to keep it on topic I dropped it a long time ago. Custom quests are not for me lol that is all I am going to say on this subject. I have gone off topic too much as it is sorry I tend to go off on a rant.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons   Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Monster Hunter Tri: Weapons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2