Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:59 pm

This is a thread dedicated to those first moments many had when playing for first time MH, in this case Tri.
Tri introduced many people to the MH series, which also made many had their first moments in this game... in many aspects.
For me? Tri is the first MH I ever played, and it has a lot of those first moments.
Like when you start your adventure without knowing what to do (as it happens a lot). The first battle against G. Jaggi was hard, I defeated him after dying 2 times. Barroth was a pain, but everyone must've been happy after killing him.
And there are many moments in the game that are that way.
So, Tri introduced you to MH, or you were already experienced in MH but find new things in tri?
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 am

I started playing MH from the first PSP one, Freedom.
I didn't get good until Freedom 2 though, couldn't beat Diablos on Freedom.
Used longsword a lot on Freedom 2, got Unite by some time, but my file got corrupted and had to start anew.
When Tri came out it was awesome being able to go underwater, and because i got better timing skills from playing unite i found Tri kind of easy.
Although since i had played Unite so much i didn't read the weapon tutorials, and finished off the offline mode without knowing there was a new attack at the end of the longsword spirit attack.
Back to top Go down
RDC
Bnahabra


Thank you Points : 11

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Tri was my first MH outing. I finshed the offline portion using the Lance primarily. I went online a handful of times, but really wanted to wait until I finshed offline. I did go online enough to get the Sharq Ataq which helped me with Uragaan. When I started to do online more, I paid attention to long sword users. I remember being in a four man hunt for Luddy when I saw the spirit combo. I was sitting there poke poke poking as this guy hack and slashing away. I realized just how big this game was then. That i could go this far and never realize I could do that. Now I know that Spirit Spamming isn't always a good thing and I still like my lance, but back when I first learned of the combo, I felt all powerful. After being trampled multiple times I realized there is a time and place for everything.
Back to top Go down
Shiny_Rayquaza
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Well, I hate LSs so my first one was Barbarian Blade.

I'll post a story later if I finish this paper about the Marlboro Man.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Melynx


Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:06 am

Like what you said Shadow, "Tri introduced many people to the MH series", well I'm one of those people. Anyway, a lot of my first moments were kinda bad actually, like when I got new armor or weapons and I didn't know how to equip them (my siblings had this same moment when they tried the game out lol), or on my very first quest, the mushroom gathering quest, god that was horrible, that quest was so horrible because I didn't know where to get the required mushrooms, and I didn't know how to complete the quest /versad/
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:14 am

Well my first longsword was ananta bone blade. But now for a first I guess you can say hunting deviljho for the first time was the first time I felt the same fear I felt when I hunted Rajang those two are on a level of their own too bad deviljho became kind of a joke really early on when I started to lance.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 35

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 pm

mmmmm..... dat red bar.....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:30 pm

I remeber the first time i crunched a lagiacrus face with a plume flint :evil: lol i was so happy!
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo


Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 pm

MHT was also my first step into the Monster Hunter World.
If my memory serves me right, my first hours were... confusing, to say the least! :P
Gathering for hours, getting pumped up after killing a few Ludroths, and of course having no idea how decorations/skills would work...

I had to wait for the Barroth to serve me my arse on a silver plate to truly dive into the game:
after having been bashed to death by that bulldozer, defeating him became an obsession, and being new to the game at that time, I had to use every possible trick to overcome him.

That feeling after finally standing over it's corpse was just... the greatest, and that's when I fell in love with the game^^
Back to top Go down
I laik to hunt
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Thu May 03, 2012 11:43 pm

My first one is the Wyvern Blade "Fire".
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Fri May 04, 2012 7:43 am

Guan dao XD
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Fri May 04, 2012 5:51 pm

@Luciarn wrote:
MHT was also my first step into the Monster Hunter World.
If my memory serves me right, my first hours were... confusing, to say the least! :P
Gathering for hours, getting pumped up after killing a few Ludroths, and of course having no idea how decorations/skills would work...

I had to wait for the Barroth to serve me my arse on a silver plate to truly dive into the game:
after having been bashed to death by that bulldozer, defeating him became an obsession, and being new to the game at that time, I had to use every possible trick to overcome him.

That feeling after finally standing over it's corpse was just... the greatest, and that's when I fell in love with the game^^
Again, sorta the same story with me...
I hated Barroth so much..And i just was jumping around when I finally beat him for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 pm

@Lou Urau wrote:
@Luciarn wrote:
MHT was also my first step into the Monster Hunter World.
If my memory serves me right, my first hours were... confusing, to say the least! :P
Gathering for hours, getting pumped up after killing a few Ludroths, and of course having no idea how decorations/skills would work...

I had to wait for the Barroth to serve me my arse on a silver plate to truly dive into the game:
after having been bashed to death by that bulldozer, defeating him became an obsession, and being new to the game at that time, I had to use every possible trick to overcome him.

That feeling after finally standing over it's corpse was just... the greatest, and that's when I fell in love with the game^^
Again, sorta the same story with me...
I hated Barroth so much..And i just was jumping around when I finally beat him for the first time.
I hated barroth too, whouldve thought all I had to do, was change cha chas element to water? XD
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 pm

@Axel3 wrote:
@Lou Urau wrote:
@Luciarn wrote:
MHT was also my first step into the Monster Hunter World.
If my memory serves me right, my first hours were... confusing, to say the least! :P
Gathering for hours, getting pumped up after killing a few Ludroths, and of course having no idea how decorations/skills would work...

I had to wait for the Barroth to serve me my arse on a silver plate to truly dive into the game:
after having been bashed to death by that bulldozer, defeating him became an obsession, and being new to the game at that time, I had to use every possible trick to overcome him.

That feeling after finally standing over it's corpse was just... the greatest, and that's when I fell in love with the game^^
Again, sorta the same story with me...
I hated Barroth so much..And i just was jumping around when I finally beat him for the first time.
I hated barroth too, whouldve thought all I had to do, was change cha chas element to water? XD
Lol I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread   Today at 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Your First Longsword/ First Moments Thread
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: