Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
lights, camera, Rathian? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
lights, camera, Rathian? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lights, camera, Rathian?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

lights, camera, Rathian? Empty
PostSubject: lights, camera, Rathian?   lights, camera, Rathian? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:27 pm

so. A friend of mine had an idea for a video for mh3, a montage, but lately he's been wrapped up in his MW3 vids, so He said that if I could get a capture card or someone WITH a capture card, I could work on it/do it for him.

now, the Idea is really cool, but I don't want to go into any details unless I can find someone who can record gameplay through a capture card. (seeing as how I wont be getting any sort of income 'til October.) but because October is so far off from now, I wanted to help get teh video done before MH3 loses any more popularity outside of japan.(and before a surprise server shutdown)

so if anyone is interested/has a capture card or something similar, send me a pm or reply here.

thnx in advance.
Back to top Go down
Spiritlord
Popo
Spiritlord

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: lights, camera, Rathian?   lights, camera, Rathian? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 pm

I've always been interested in making game videos, but I don't have a capture card or anything else like that to record it with. So, basically, I'm useless. Sorry. I'll let you know if I get one, though.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: lights, camera, Rathian?   lights, camera, Rathian? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Spiritlord wrote:
I've always been interested in making game videos, but I don't have a capture card or anything else like that to record it with. So, basically, I'm useless. Sorry. I'll let you know if I get one, though.
I wanna record vids too.

I should get me a card and share vids! :D
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: lights, camera, Rathian?   lights, camera, Rathian? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Recording vids is naice and such but I'm too lazy to upload them cuz it takes forever ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Back to top Go down
TiroDvD
Popo
TiroDvD

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: lights, camera, Rathian?   lights, camera, Rathian? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:32 pm

I can oblige. I have a capture card and lots of experience recording from it. It's 720x480. The best I can record though is SVideo. I only just started HR, so no Ala or Jho equipment. I have lots of Lances, a couple of Great Swords, bowguns up to Barroth, and every LR armor except Ranger & Guild.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lights, camera, Rathian?   lights, camera, Rathian? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lights, camera, Rathian?
Page 1 of 1