Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.

Go down 
+63
Samochan
Ionisus
laoshanicrus
Ares
GrashXL002
CrystalPower
Hanya
JFizzle
Atalanta
X Kitsune X
Dar
TKMT
Vivi
PokeMaster
charleszxc
FWZ
Emilette
AzzraNoctul
Palas
Randomhunter
Lalo
InstaCakes
Dathblade
Otoshimo
kama
parasky
Edsain
N1GH7M4R3
Crystalis
Step
navgoose
E&Troy
Tiburon555
Rene
Shepherd
anduin55
Oron
KratosAIK
Nekomi
Griphter195
Roon
dainbramage
WyvernGS
Quentin
chim
Kanade
Slyffer
Phazon Xenomorph
SonicSceptile
Andrew.
Yuki
Achilles
Neptyc
It's meh
Andrea88GOD
Chips
Ultimate Jaggi
Stabster
Esham
Luciarn
Lou Urau
Red
Win32error
67 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Empty
PostSubject: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Feeling annoyed at the game? Gotta relieve the pressure?

No need to hold it in, here's the whaambulance! Don't be afraid to post your anger at capcom or barioth right here, just be sure to refrain from ranting about Forum members /yes/ .
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code: FITE ME FOR IT!
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): alright as long as i'm not hosting

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:12 pm

or things aim at people /no/
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Ceadeus Reset Trick?   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:27 pm

*Re-posting this question from the last Whaaambulance

But I've heard a lot of the Ceadeus Reset trick and how he can be repelled infinitely.
And i'm confused by that. I have fought Ceadeus about 10 times and I know how the Gem is a hard drop to acquire.

Anyway, the reset trick is that you lower his life down LOW to where you can maybe just kill him in 5mins after the first repel.
True, but when you start the mission with a Fresh and new Ceadeus, can you really get his health down that low in one session? I'm asking because i've repelled him once and when Chacha says, "Oh, maybe your not so bad after all."

I've looked around in forums to try to get this answered in my head. I repelled once, came back and lowered his health till the signal from Chacha. Now, i've seen that you can just leave back to Camp or stay there and avoid his attacks.

I tried both, they ended with Quest Faileds. So what did I do wrong that didn't allow me to do that Repel the second time? Because I want to be able to do the Reset trick and get the gems so I can upgrade my weapons from it (Great Sword, longsword, Switch axe, Sword and Sheild) and get the +Helios chest
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:35 pm

This thread is for ranting about MHtri. Not for asking info about it.

If you've got a question either go here: https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t7391p840-the-question-hotline

Or make a thread yourself. Only do that if your question cannot be answered easily, or if you want to start a discussion about it.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Win32error wrote:
This thread is for ranting about MHtri. Not for asking info about it.

If you've got a question either go here: https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t7391p840-the-question-hotline

Or make a thread yourself. Only do that if your question cannot be answered easily, or if you want to start a discussion about it.
Sorry. >.< New to the forum and such and I'm trying to learn. /scar/
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Hmmm ranting...

Okay, here goes^^:

1) the drop rates... I mean, c'mon, seriously?!? I need one Lagi plate, so I bludgeon at least 25 of these blue crocodiles to near death, capture them (having broken off the horns and carved the tail, of course), and I still got no plate! It is infuriating!
And if it was only the plate! same goes for the deep dragon gem, the 'los parts, etc, etc. I'm just so darn unlucky at this game! /versad/

2) MH3G. Or more like lack of information on it's release in the west. Blast it capcom! give us some info! Will you do it or NOT?!? Tell us something, anything, but stop getting our hopes up if it is for nothing! /mad/

3)Being combo'd: well, it's inevitable. I mean, you see a new monster, you underestimate it and you get punched in the face. I can live with that... but not when a royal ludroth and a lagi team up on me in a crammed are in the flooded forest! I got beaten to death by these two, without being able to lift a finger: electro shot, water shot, hip-check, a roar which made me flinch, etc...
It didn't mess up the quest; but it's just bloody annoying not being able to do anything, while you get pummeled left and right by monsters you beat over and over again... RAGE!!!! /mad/

Aaaaaand, yup, that's about it :D
Back to top Go down
Esham
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Man, was doing some jhen during the event a couple weeks ago. Got a good group of 3 and we needed a 4th.

Then the craziest thing happened. I kept count and 7 people joined the room and left. 1 person joined twice and left twice.

i was pretty shocked. The only thing i could think of was capcoms servers being flakey and people dropping. But 7 times, come on.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:54 pm

what happened to the old whambulance?

I feel as if there's a hole in my life ._.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
what happened to the old whambulance?

I feel as if there's a hole in my life ._.

To answer your question: https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t8002-come-rant-here-the-whaaambulance

On-Topic: I dislike it, when random people enter Playing With Friends rooms =/ and than don't get out when asked nicely to leave. ;____;

Also, just because I use a bowgun, doesn't mean I have to support status x___x. Dem randie assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:22 am

I hate when noob randies go on quests with you and don't bring items.
Like when you do an alatreon and the random guy asks: "cool drinks pliz???" or when they post cap quests and don't bring trap and tranqs (pretty much 99% of the times).
Since I don't like losing quests I usually give'em the stuff they need to finish the quest, and when its over I leave the city.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:42 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Like when you do an alatreon and the random guy asks: "cool drinks pliz???" or when they post cap quests and don't bring trap and tranqs (pretty much 99% of the times).
Since I don't like losing quests I usually give'em the stuff they need to finish the quest, and when its over I leave the city.
Or when they go on a quest and say, "Cap" and don't even have a trap... Or capture guru... And the monster isn't limping.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:31 am

It's meh wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:
Or when they go on a quest and say, "Cap" and don't even have a trap... Or capture guru... And the monster isn't limping.

It's uncanny how many times that has happened during Speak of the Deviljho :lol:
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:45 am

Chips wrote:
It's meh wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:

It's uncanny how many times that has happened during Speak of the Deviljho :lol:

hear this out then, it happened during a random's ala urgent:
random:"hey guyz, I have some problems, can't set my traps"
me:"it's normal, you can't trap or cap alatreaon"
random:"Understood!"
10 minutes into the quest...
random:"cap?"
random:"who haz traps?"

true story
Back to top Go down
Neptyc
Bnahabra
Neptyc

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:04 am

Condescending pricks,contradicting liars,people who only play the game to start crap with randoms,randoms who join Solo/Playing with Friends cities and the post something and rant when no one joins it....especially when someone in the room points out what should be obvious.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Mia wrote:
Condescending pricks,contradicting liars,people who only play the game to start crap with randoms,randoms who join Solo/Playing with Friends cities and the post something and rant when no one joins it....especially when someone in the room points out what should be obvious.

Sometimes, I question a randoms ability to read...
You can make a city for lagiacrus, and someone will enter the city with full intention of completing an entirely different quest... Then they'd get mad at you for not doing what the city is for.

Mah rant:
What's with people who think they're clever with city posting?
When deviljho events are up (especially the capture event), people will post a regular city but as soon as you enter..... "Event?"
SPAMMED everywhere.
They want to do the event quest, but refuse to make the event city!
4 cities in a row, I wanted to do regular jho hunt quests, but these people disguised their cities with sugar coated lies.
"Made city for event..."
THEN LIST THE CITY FOR EVENTS!
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Hm...The most honest thing that bugs me the most is when someone chooses an complete opposite armor set.

Example would be like, the Double Trouble mission and someone decides to wear Lagia armor with a fire wyvern sword. I told him to change and ignores the warning completely. At the time, I was wearing Baggi armor/Jaggi head because I was farming both of them for the Wyvern stones and their rubies. It was a 4 man team. Out of the whole match. All three of them die, and I had the worst armor....I left the city.

Another is when someone screws on a Jhen mission and hits the gong/dragonator before anything happens. Sorta why I take first chance to get Binder and bombs.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
Hm...The most honest thing that bugs me the most is when someone chooses an complete opposite armor set.

Example would be like, the Double Trouble mission and someone decides to wear Lagia armor with a fire wyvern sword. I told him to change and ignores the warning completely. At the time, I was wearing Baggi armor/Jaggi head because I was farming both of them for the Wyvern stones and their rubies. It was a 4 man team. Out of the whole match. All three of them die, and I had the worst armor....I left the city.

Another is when someone screws on a Jhen mission and hits the gong/dragonator before anything happens. Sorta why I take first chance to get Binder and bombs.

LOL, I changed one of my shouts with: "I'm about to bind, don't gong!" because of them...still not enough sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Lou Urau wrote:

LOL, I changed one of my shouts with: "I'm about to bind, don't gong!" because of them...still not enough sometimes...
Haha I should do that. I'm usually having to be in charge of those kind of mission. /mad/

Since of some being inexperienced.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Started playing online today... ugh...
Started off with a simple mission, got joined by 2 people, everything seemed pretty smooth...
Until we got to the supply box... One guy took most of the medkits, rations, etc...
the same arse was using a hammer and power charged everyone all the time (plus he posted the quest in the first place)... and when we had worn the monster out (quru), he kept attacking and killed it...
/mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/
What-the-hell?!?
Back to top Go down
Achilles
Popo
Achilles

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:01 pm

We were hunting a Rathian, me in full Rath armour and Thunderclap, (Low rank). There was a hr22 with full lagi but I didn't question him, and a couple of hr10's, Jaggi armour. We set off and someone decided to take all the rations, all the medikits and all the anitdotes. I was rather annoyed as I had forgotten to pack anti's in the rush of joining (the hr10 who posted was very pushy). I, however, went on ahead and paintballed him and began pounding him. The hr22 however, kept posting telling us to stop while he ran around in circles with his hammer trying to pound his head. I was fuming inside, screaming "Well set a trap you idiot and we'll help, but don't sit there doing nothing!" In the process, he dies twice, while the hr10's (GS and SnS) haven't died once. Then, while sharpening in a corner of the area, Rath came out of nowhere and poisoned me. As I had no antidotes, I soon died of poison due to low health. Then back in the city, the hr22 starts calling me a 'noob' and 'f***ing newb don't know how to use antidote'. I rage quit soon after in fury. It took quite a few solo Rathalo's to calm myself down.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:17 am

Ehh not sure is this me ranting or what I went invisible and I still appear on my friend's friends roster it kind of freaked me out and still is because I am not able to hide from my stalkers...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:16 am

Kushala Princess wrote:
Ehh not sure is this me ranting or what I went invisible and I still appear on my friend's friends roster it kind of freaked me out and still is because I am not able to hide from my stalkers...

o,0
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:24 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Chips wrote:
It's meh wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:

hear this out then, it happened during a random's ala urgent:
random:"hey guyz, I have some problems, can't set my traps"
me:"it's normal, you can't trap or cap alatreaon"
random:"Understood!"
10 minutes into the quest...
random:"cap?"
random:"who haz traps?"

true story

Lolol I just read this I can honestly believe that I had it happen maybe once some people just think they can cap everything poor fools. Oh well they will learn eventually we were all in an equally shameful situation once before (I think -looks back in time- no not really)
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:25 am

It's meh wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:

o,0

Lol at this point nothing really surprises me anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next