Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.

Go down 
+63
Samochan
Ionisus
laoshanicrus
Ares
GrashXL002
CrystalPower
Hanya
JFizzle
Atalanta
X Kitsune X
Dar
TKMT
Vivi
PokeMaster
charleszxc
FWZ
Emilette
AzzraNoctul
Palas
Randomhunter
Lalo
InstaCakes
Dathblade
Otoshimo
kama
parasky
Edsain
N1GH7M4R3
Crystalis
Step
navgoose
E&Troy
Tiburon555
Rene
Shepherd
anduin55
Oron
KratosAIK
Nekomi
Griphter195
Roon
dainbramage
WyvernGS
Quentin
chim
Kanade
Slyffer
Phazon Xenomorph
SonicSceptile
Andrew.
Yuki
Achilles
Neptyc
It's meh
Andrea88GOD
Chips
Ultimate Jaggi
Stabster
Esham
Luciarn
Lou Urau
Red
Win32error
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feeling annoyed at the game? Gotta relieve the pressure?

No need to hold it in, here's the whaambulance! Don't be afraid to post your anger at capcom or barioth right here, just be sure to refrain from ranting about Forum members /yes/ .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:57 pm

A + for you Stabster I have actually done this so much fun and brings so many funny memories god it took forever but was fun and satisfying
Back to top Go down
Shepherd
Felyne
Shepherd

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:36 am

I feel as if this is a complete waste of time and text but, why not.

If you want to cheat, fine. Do it offline
You want to cheat online, fine. Do it with your friends.
When I call someone out for cheating/hacking and you don't care, fine. But do not address me as if I should feel the same way.

Anyone can hack a game, and if you can't there is someone who has and the information is on the web so you can do it too. It is an insult to myself and other players who have earned our hunter rank and the equipment that came with them. If you want to impress someone with infinite cluster shots and no reloads show your mom.

As for those who barrate me and others for trying to be legit and enjoy the game: Just cause you can speak dosen't mean you should. I will not stand by and watch someone cheapen the experience and if you want to hang with a hacker, fine. Find another room.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:04 am

Shepherd wrote:
I feel as if this is a complete waste of time and text but, why not.

If you want to cheat, fine. Do it offline
You want to cheat online, fine. Do it with your friends.
When I call someone out for cheating/hacking and you don't care, fine. But do not address me as if I should feel the same way.

Anyone can hack a game, and if you can't there is someone who has and the information is on the web so you can do it too. It is an insult to myself and other players who have earned our hunter rank and the equipment that came with them. If you want to impress someone with infinite cluster shots and no reloads show your mom.

As for those who barrate me and others for trying to be legit and enjoy the game: Just cause you can speak dosen't mean you should. I will not stand by and watch someone cheapen the experience and if you want to hang with a hacker, fine. Find another room.

^WORD
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Met a lancer online today, and he was a rusher (you know, the running attack with the lance)... Told him several times to stop, to no avail, until he switched to hammer...
With which he proceeded to superpound me ALL THE TIME!
Trolls... BAKA! /mad/
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Were you by the head? If you were hammer has the right of way and if you are sent flying don't complain about it if not that person was just very bad in general not so much a troll most people are actually really bad with hammer and lance.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:26 pm

^I'm speaking of hitting me when there's not even a monster around :P
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:47 pm

I thought we weren't supposed to feed the trolls
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Yeah that would be kinda neat if you could though
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:00 pm

The more I progress online, the more frustrated I tend to get...

Wanted to do my Jhen urgent today, so I had a friend make a jhen room...
Every three seconds, a rondom guy comes in and asks if we could help him with ian, los or dia... Everytime we turned them down politely, and everytime they kept spamming "pls, i needs help, I can't do jhen yet" etc...
IF you see a Jhen room, and you see that you don't have the necessary rank, just go away, all the more if 3 people tell you to!

Also, a little side-rant: had an uru hunt, and I got chin-bashed badly at some point.
And just as I soar through the air like a majestic eagle, my cooling effect runs off, and I cart due to heat... FUUUUUUUUUU**!!!
/mad/
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala
Step

Thank you Points : 68

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:54 am

Luciarn wrote:
The more I progress online, the more frustrated I tend to get...

Wanted to do my Jhen urgent today, so I had a friend make a jhen room...
Every three seconds, a rondom guy comes in and asks if we could help him with ian, los or dia... Everytime we turned them down politely, and everytime they kept spamming "pls, i needs help, I can't do jhen yet" etc...
IF you see a Jhen room, and you see that you don't have the necessary rank, just go away, all the more if 3 people tell you to!

Oh man I can totally relate. Some people really need to learn how to be decent and leave the city when asked.

By the way, if you need help in that urgent just drop me a line and I might be able to come on Monster Hunter! Coincidentally I need to do my Jhen urgent on my new character too.

EDIT: *Realises that your post was posted over a week ago*

Never mind Sad by vort.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 am

So a little bit ago the Jhen event comes up. No more explanation needed.

Anyway, there was this one guy (different day) who was in our group of randies. Nobody knew anybody, but we all seemed to get along well. Kinda. Then one of them, wearing a Jhen/Los/Ian mix (no skills active), wanted to know how to get a Black Gem ticket. This is his statement: "need black gem ticket any1 help plz?". So I tell him that you get the ticket from the Flooded Forest Free-for-all (quick ingame google ftw) event quest and that it wasn't up. This is his response: "I really really need it now some1 help me plz?". The rest of us then proceeded to leave and make a new city. I swear, I don't even know how some people can live in life and be that dumb. I can't believe he was HR49.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Doing Agnaktor+ because I need claws and beaks for equipment. First run I get no claws because one guy proceeded to attack only the front right claw. Killed it before I could finish the rest. I switch cities. Next run, we break everything. It goes to 10, and of course the random attacks it before I can trap. We needed to cap since we had to carts already because apparently a lot of people are bad at Agnaktor. I set the trap, and Agnaktor hipchecks into it, killing someone, wasting everything we did. I hate people. I'll be on tomorrow from 1-5 EST, so I can hunt with competent people, if someone could be so kind as to keep me company. ^_^
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:23 am

So, I was hunting HR Rathian with Ultra Lucky Cat on, right? You know, the kind of thing that GETS YOU THE ITEMS YOU WANT AND KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF THE DESIRE SENSOR ... like, 70% of the time.

Well, I had that and whatnot. All fine and good. BUT. I had a random helping me cap Rathian. Okay, fine and good. We had several other successful hunts, cool. Sure, whatever.

So, you know that Ultra Lucky Cat? Turns out it was Ultra Unlucky Cat because Mr. Random decided to triple cart and waste it.

My face when I'm making the mad dash to my wii to hit reset so I don't waste my items. o_e

... Did I mention he died because of a Jaggi on the second cart?
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:56 am

N1GH7M4R3 wrote:
So, I was hunting HR Rathian with Ultra Lucky Cat on, right? You know, the kind of thing that GETS YOU THE ITEMS YOU WANT AND KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF THE DESIRE SENSOR ... like, 70% of the time.

Well, I had that and whatnot. All fine and good. BUT. I had a random helping me cap Rathian. Okay, fine and good. We had several other successful hunts, cool. Sure, whatever.

So, you know that Ultra Lucky Cat? Turns out it was Ultra Unlucky Cat because Mr. Random decided to triple cart and waste it.

My face when I'm making the mad dash to my wii to hit reset so I don't waste my items. o_e

dem jaggis @.@ They be dangerous...
Back to top Go down
Slyffer
Cephalos
Slyffer

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 am

N1GH7M4R3 wrote:

Wait a moment.....do a lot of people do this? I thought people left after triple carting 'cus they rage easy.....? Is this one of the main reasons why if a mistake is done in a city I'm in it disintegrates in seconds? T.T

On-topic: Uhm.....them damn....teenagers? Idk.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:36 am

N1GH7M4R3 wrote:
So, I was hunting HR Rathian with Ultra Lucky Cat on, right? You know, the kind of thing that GETS YOU THE ITEMS YOU WANT AND KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF THE DESIRE SENSOR ... like, 70% of the time?

Ignorance is bliss. I was doing HR Lagiacrus for 1 Shell Shocker+ for Rising Soul, and I end up getting 2 Lagia Sapphire in one run. :3

Ultra Lucky Cat doesn't really help me if I have the rare items and need the common ones received by breaking parts. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Edsain
Melynx
Edsain

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 am

N1GH7M4R3 wrote:

you could just press home and reset console....
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 am

Edsain wrote:
N1GH7M4R3 wrote:

you could just press home and reset console....

You can't home when online ;)

But you can press the power button of course.
Back to top Go down
Neptyc
Bnahabra
Neptyc

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:36 am

Doing Ala runs and dealin with someone who refused to heal,and had the nerve to ping when he was low on health.....seriously!?!?Heal yourself,I'm not your parent/guardian/babysitter/etc....>.<

OMV,starting to wonder just how many people have taken it upon themselves to be dicks to anyone who is clusting.Don't join the city if you do not own or like clusting.Some of us are trying to help others get webbing.Three different people,one after the other,joined the city and then complained about it being clust city. :/
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 am

N1GH7M4R3 wrote:

There are two things I have deduced from your story:

1. You were hunting with a child, one who is authentically under the age of ten, who didn't know how to play the game.

2. You were trolled.
Back to top Go down
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:39 am

We were doing flood forest free for all and we were on gobul. the 3 noobs i was playing with quit the game because they could fish him out. Thanks, that 20 fuking miutes of my life I'll never get back. I'm going to stop playing soon after the huge hunt going on next weekend. I swear some people only play this game just to troll other players..

Players like that truly deserved to have there accounts banned
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Friday I unlocked the Alatreon urgent. Even up to this point I have not been able to find a single group that could successfully complete it. So today I joined this room that had "High, Alatreon, Skilled Players Only", and saw 3 100+ HR people. Yet two managed to die, one of them twice. Are people really that bad at Alatreon?

I can't seem to find a competent group of people anywhere, because I never see any of you on either (since I can only search for people who are online).

😕 😕 😕
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next