Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Win32error
Lead Admin

Thank you Points : 89

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Thu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feeling annoyed at the game? Gotta relieve the pressure?

No need to hold it in, here's the whaambulance! Don't be afraid to post your anger at capcom or barioth right here, just be sure to refrain from ranting about Forum members /yes/ .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Otoshimo
Seregios

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:05 am

Ok in light of the recent new topic here I was reminded of something, so...

one of my friends friends types "4fter" in replace of the censor over "after"

>_> it's sooo annoying.. everytime I see "4fter" I think the perscription on my glasses finally needs to be changed.. gaah...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 am

Idiots who don't know about armour skills and decide to join the low rank Royal Pain quest with a weapon they obviously haven't tried before.
Especially if they have poor fire resistance and their armour is unupgraded. /mad/
The idiot in question carted twice and the person who started the quest disconnected, but we managed it.

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:15 pm

The community at endgame. Yes they can play well, but their social skills are horrifying! They just insult each other all the time, and anyone who dares have a different opinion from them :I
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:24 pm

@X Kitsune X wrote:
The community at endgame. Yes they can play well, but their social skills are horrifying! They just insult each other all the time, and anyone who dares have a different opinion from them :I
Endgame guy: "You're wrong. [insert weapon or fight tactic] is best."

Someone: "What makes you think[insert weapon or fight tactic] is better?"

Endgame guy: [insert his Hunter Rank]

Endgame guy: n00b (and possibly other insults or swears)

Cracks me up when they pull the Hunter Rank card lol
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Its actually worst when a low rank tells you that, and when you ask him how does he know he replies "A really high rank told me"

-facepalms-
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:11 pm

@Lalo wrote:
Its actually worst when a low rank tells you that, and when you ask him how does he know he replies "A really high rank told me"

-facepalms-

XD thats when I go

Otot: Well my methods been proven by an even higher rank personguythingy

Low Rank: and that would be?

Otot: ME YOU DINKLEBRAIN, CUZ IMMA NINJA LIEK DAT

Suprisingly, not may people argue with that XD
otology triums over all!
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:57 am

What I REALLY hate are people who say 'Imma gon hacks ya since I dun liek wen u inztult my trolin'
That is NOT how it works, I know this and yet I don't know a line of code! Also, where the hell do they get off even saying shit like that?!

Also, and this just might be that they don't know any better, but whenever I see someone with something ridiculous like a Gobul/Rathian/Barroth (high and low rank parts together) mix with their only skill being Auto-Guard, and they use a hammer or LS. Just, HRRRRNNNG why would you DO something like that, defence points aren't the only thing!
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:46 am

@Emilette wrote:
Also, and this just might be that they don't know any better, but whenever I see someone with something ridiculous like a Gobul/Rathian/Barroth (high and low rank parts together) mix with their only skill being Auto-Guard, and they use a hammer or LS. Just, HRRRRNNNG why would you DO something like that, defence points aren't the only thing!

I asked a person why he mixed armors and had no skills, he replied, "my only good armor"

I was like: yikes.

I get upset when I pick a hr 40+ city with players still in low rank armor.
Wouldn't they have made something high ranked by now? (Worst offender would be full helios low rank armor with demonic blessing and blunt edge trying to complete his hr 50 urgent)
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:11 am

@TKMT wrote:
(Worst offender would be full helios low rank armor with demonic blessing and blunt edge trying to complete his hr 50 urgent)

Yikes. He must've had REALLY good friends.
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:20 am

@TKMT wrote:
@Emilette wrote:

I asked a person why he mixed armors and had no skills, he replied, "my only good armor"

I was like: yikes.

I get upset when I pick a hr 40+ city with players still in low rank armor.
Wouldn't they have made something high ranked by now? (Worst offender would be full helios low rank armor with demonic blessing and blunt edge trying to complete his hr 50 urgent)

Rank 39 about to hit 40 and I am still using low rank armor. Trying to decide what to make for now for my play style. Bounce between lancing and SnS. Using low rank Lagia, Agnaktor. I do have a high rank Bnahabra set though. Just trying to figure out what to do for now (charms I got kinda suck) I get what your saying though. Full low Helios seeming to be ungemmed for HR50 urgent /no/ triple cart'd I take it.

Mini rant for myself, making a solo city and having people show up and get pissed when I don't post quest. Huh wha? Oh I'm sorry I made a solo city to sort my gear and piss around, what's that what are "we" hunting? Solo it's an event monster /yes/
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:41 am

@AzzraNoctul wrote:
Rank 39 about to hit 40 and I am still using low rank armor. Trying to decide what to make for now for my play style. Bounce between lancing and SnS. Using low rank Lagia, Agnaktor. I do have a high rank Bnahabra set though. Just trying to figure out what to do for now (charms I got kinda suck) I get what your saying though. Full low Helios seeming to be ungemmed for HR50 urgent /no/ triple cart'd I take it.

Mini rant for myself, making a solo city and having people show up and get pissed when I don't post quest. Huh wha? Oh I'm sorry I made a solo city to sort my gear and piss around, what's that what are "we" hunting? Solo it's an event monster /yes/

I know this isn't the thread for it, but I'd like to nip this in the bud via advice: Qurupeco+ lasted me till I overforged my Lagiacrus, since you can gem in Defense Up L with only needing a two slot weapon or talisman, and it's relatively easy to make. Should keep you and your team going, especially if you use a SnS.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:45 am

@AzzraNoctul wrote:

Rank 39 about to hit 40 and I am still using low rank armor. Trying to decide what to make for now for my play style. Bounce between lancing and SnS. Using low rank Lagia, Agnaktor. I do have a high rank Bnahabra set though. Just trying to figure out what to do for now (charms I got kinda suck)

If you're running on 40, you're not in hr 40 quests fighting Agnaktor with Royal Ludroth low armor or Lagiacrus like a bunch of others who claim they can "handle it".(then get one hit by agnaktor's beak stabbing and question how he/she died)
You at least have bnahabra High rank, which is a step ahead of those that upset me.

@AzzraNoctul wrote:
That doesn't piss me off as much as people who sit in a recruitment server who private chat, ignoring anyone who shows up and do arena quests in a "High: Lagiacrus: Everyone Welcome" city when they can EASILY go to the OPEN server and go make a PLAYING WITH FRIENDS City and NOT CLOG UP SPACE FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR LAGIACRUS AND CALLING PEOPLE NOOBS FOR ASKING THEM TO LEAVE.

THERE WASN'T EVEN A LAGIACRUS ARENA QUEST AT THE TIME!

[/rant]

Oh, and good to see you, Azzra. /yes/
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:39 am

@Emilette wrote:
@AzzraNoctul wrote:

I know this isn't the thread for it, but I'd like to nip this in the bud via advice: Qurupeco+ lasted me till I overforged my Lagiacrus, since you can gem in Defense Up L with only needing a two slot weapon or talisman, and it's relatively easy to make. Should keep you and your team going, especially if you use a SnS.

I know this isn't the thread but I will rant also so that will make it ok /yes/ Emilette not bad advice at all I think I will do that. Farm some 'Peco next time I get on. For some reason I never even looked at the Peco+ armor. Loving the wide range 2 on it, thanks. Mind if I ask how you got your Lagia set up? You could PM me if you want. Right now depending on my weap I got AuL but only because of lack of charms and that's how I had it set up offline. Going to overforge it though just trying to think what skill to gem/charm in it for SnS use.

TKMT Ludroth low on a HR Agnaktor? You have got to be kidding. I have seen people act the same as that and question why, but not that bad. You would think getting to HR Agnaktor that they would at least not question why they carted.
Wow and I thought my solo city was an issue. Bottom line I think we would agree on is you shouldn't clog up a city unless your there for the stated reason. There are so many spots to open a city yet not a huge population. Clogging takes away the option of people joining a city for the intended reason. /no/

TKMT-Justin, my memory sucks but your name and SnS use seems familiar. Have we hunted before? Sorry if I don't remember you I just have a really bad memory. It's always good to hunt with familiar people, even more so people who know what to do.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:21 pm

@AzzraNoctul wrote:

TKMT-Justin, my memory sucks but your name and SnS use seems familiar. Have we hunted before? Sorry if I don't remember you I just have a really bad memory. It's always good to hunt with familiar people, even more so people who know what to do.
It was once with Anduin.

I think I only stayed around for one quest, though.
You had Anduin waiting around 3:00am, I believe?

It was a while back.
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:21 am

Oui now I remember, Sadly yea I did 3 am /versad/ so much going on at this house I swear I am slowing losing my mind. I feel 50+ (age)
Good to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm

^ *Achievment Unlocked: Fire The DeRail Gun*

ON TOPIC: every other game I play, I call anything involving Level/level up/ect. as HR/HR up/ HRP/ect.

>_> dam you hunter rant-level counter association...
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:08 am

Running wyvern eggs last night. 2 minutes in, and one of the hunters goes

brb - shower

Scary thing? He finishes his shower and gets back in time to be ian bait for tears.

Next run, he complains that he's still wet.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm

The Alatreon's fireball combos. Do you have any idea how annoying they are? He comes round with one of those OMGINSTANTDRAGONCLAWZ and knocks me away from him, then launches a fireball at me JUST as I get up. Thank goodness the SnS can block. After that, he's all like "Lol, still alive? Nawt four lawng!" and hits me with a dragon charge. Sure, its survivable, but it drains all of my stamina and almost half my health. Dang Alatreon is the king of combos _
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Oooh ouch Otooshimo I feel the sting of the DeRail ray. Good thing I got Rail Res+ /yes/ I was ranting in a way, about not having enough time to play the game.

Atalanta I wouldn't call that a rant I'd call that rather funny.

Rant-trolls, I was in a 'Peco gathering city and 2 higher rank guys come in and post a 'Peco hunt. We get in it and I am flying and tripping like crazy, I figure with a Gaxe and a hammer it's to be expected. It wasn't until Jho arrived and as I was running away that I figured out Gaxer has been doing nothing but kicking and upswinging me this whole hunt /mad/ thinking may be I did something wrong and wanting 'Peco+ parts I just stayed alive and attacked 'Peco. Troll carted twice trying to upswing me. After the hunt I asked him what's your issue. "Upswing is fun" was his reply.
Seriously your so bored with a game you troll a random player? Do that on a casual city
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:28 am

@AzzraNoctul wrote:

Atalanta I wouldn't call that a rant I'd call that rather funny.
It's funny on its own. When he was going brb every 5 min, it wasn't. Looking back on it... yeah, I guess it was funny.

Guan Dao on HR Jhen Event. It's been said in this forum before, but I never experienced it before tonight. And know what? I also had never experienced the Dragonship being destroyed either. That run was just full of fail. I thought it was going to be a triple cart (Mr. Guan Dao double carted - wasn't expecting it since he was wearing Bari+ armor)

Should've checked him when he came into the city.

Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:36 am

Barioth+ is good, so long as he's DODGING instead of taking hits. That's what they made Uragaan+ for.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:01 am

@Emilette wrote:
Barioth+ is good, so long as he's DODGING instead of taking hits. That's what they made Uragaan+ for.
knowing some players, people only use barioth to fight barioth... (ice res)

They don't really know how to evade or anything.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:27 am

@It's meh wrote:
@Emilette wrote:
knowing some players, people only use barioth to fight barioth... (ice res)

They don't really know how to evade or anything.
True That! It's hard to not get twisted when a noob accuses you of being a hack bc they have never seen Evasion used properly.

In the end the elemental stats for armor don't affect damage enough, in most cases, to even care. But then you see them using the wrong element wep for the monster. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:54 am

DESIRE SENSOR
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Ala may be the only monster capable of comboing you and killing you with that same combo, and guess what you can do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT WATCH AND HOPE THAT YOUR CHARACTER DOESNT STAND UP

exept if you have a shield, then you are cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   Today at 1:10 am

Back to top Go down

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next