Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.

Go down 
+63
Samochan
Ionisus
laoshanicrus
Ares
GrashXL002
CrystalPower
Hanya
JFizzle
Atalanta
X Kitsune X
Dar
TKMT
Vivi
PokeMaster
charleszxc
FWZ
Emilette
AzzraNoctul
Palas
Randomhunter
Lalo
InstaCakes
Dathblade
Otoshimo
kama
parasky
Edsain
N1GH7M4R3
Crystalis
Step
navgoose
E&Troy
Tiburon555
Rene
Shepherd
anduin55
Oron
KratosAIK
Nekomi
Griphter195
Roon
dainbramage
WyvernGS
Quentin
chim
Kanade
Slyffer
Phazon Xenomorph
SonicSceptile
Andrew.
Yuki
Achilles
Neptyc
It's meh
Andrea88GOD
Chips
Ultimate Jaggi
Stabster
Esham
Luciarn
Lou Urau
Red
Win32error
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feeling annoyed at the game? Gotta relieve the pressure?

No need to hold it in, here's the whaambulance! Don't be afraid to post your anger at capcom or barioth right here, just be sure to refrain from ranting about Forum members /yes/ .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Quentin wrote:
Real men eat burned meat...

The crispy texture is too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:44 pm

It's meh wrote:
Quentin wrote:

The crispy texture is too good to pass up.

You've got that right.
Back to top Go down
WyvernGS
Kecha Wacha
WyvernGS

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 3926-4380-9866
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:34 am

Just dc'd right before the end of my first HR 31 quest, a nice Barroth+ run, thank you servers =_=
Back to top Go down
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

Thank you Points : 148

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:36 am

Quentin wrote:

Not only do I dine on burned meat, I also use toadstools rather than eat for +40hp.

Because, y'know. I'm a man.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:52 am

dainbramage wrote:
Quentin wrote:

Not only do I dine on burned meat, I also use toadstools rather than eat for +40hp.

I not only dine on burnt meat, but I also use fish to sharpen my weapons and I go in with health -50
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:52 pm

dainbramage wrote:
Quentin wrote:

Toadstools go great with bitter bugs.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:11 am

Ceadeus horns....why are they so hard for me to get, even from carving the actual horn?

Luciarn wrote:
3)Being combo'd: well, it's inevitable. I mean, you see a new monster, you underestimate it and you get punched in the face. I can live with that... but not when a royal ludroth and a lagi team up on me in a crammed are in the flooded forest! I got beaten to death by these two, without being able to lift a finger: electro shot, water shot, hip-check, a roar which made me flinch, etc...
It didn't mess up the quest; but it's just bloody annoying not being able to do anything, while you get pummeled left and right by monsters you beat over and over again... RAGE!!!! /mad/

Ah yes, I once got cornered and comboed by a High Rank Barroth and Deviljho. It was quite interesting too. I don't know how I managed to survive with a sliver of health from that.
Back to top Go down
Griphter195
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:52 am

Leechers...
I started an everybody welcome room and someone entered. I didn't think much cos I wanted to help people. He posts a quest then starts doing the fake fighting. I was using a hammer and as most people on here could relate hammers are devastaiting to hunters so I got him killed repeatedly. The only time I think it is ok to leech is when you are at low health no pots or mats for them and you ask ifyou can or you're playing with friends and they let you do that.
Also I have a clan of them after me but I just kill them...
Also I hate people who TaLk lYk dIs just why talk normally Not nice people!
Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax
Back to top Go down
Nekomi
Kelbi
Nekomi

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:37 am

Played online today and joined three cities before I quit from connection error and being annoyed. The first city I was with to random people to help with their quest, but one kept dieing on our runs. On barioth we manage to kill it before the third death, but then we went up against agnaktor and he was carted 3 times, two because he ran straight into the laser and not the 360 laser, but the one where he just shoots straight.
The second city I joined I left after two quest when I noticed one player was doing nearly nothing even though he had a good weapon and armor. We were hunting uragaan and he mainly just ran around. The only time I saw him attack was when I knocked uragaan down with my hammer. The second monster was barioth and he did the same thing only attacking when barioth fell over at least he attacked though unlike some other people who literally don't do anything in a hunt that I've seen. I don't like playing with lazy players. /no/
The third city was okay, someone kept taking extra rations and first aids, but no one seemed to mind. We hunted a jhen to help with an urgent and 5 minutes till the end I disconnected... /mad/
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:13 am

Griphter195 wrote:
Leechers...
I started an everybody welcome room and someone entered. I didn't think much cos I wanted to help people. He posts a quest then starts doing the fake fighting. I was using a hammer and as most people on here could relate hammers are devastaiting to hunters so I got him killed repeatedly. The only time I think it is ok to leech is when you are at low health no pots or mats for them and you ask ifyou can or you're playing with friends and they let you do that.
Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax

I dun tak laik dat -_-
:hicc:
Back to top Go down
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
Griphter195 wrote:
Leechers...

I dun tak laik dat -_-
:hicc:

lik dis if u cry evertim
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:19 am

Here we go:

Skilled Players Only: Doesn't Mean HR100+ You can be HR 51/35 and be SKILLED at a game. Just because you don't play constantly doesn't mean you're bad.

Friend Rooms: There is a setting! Don't spam it when someone walks into a High Rank/None/None room. If you are playing with Friends set it so. Don't expect everyone to know.

High Rank/HR40/51/None Rooms: When it states that its for HR51 quests don't join if you are HR31!

Barioth ...

People Who attack Jhen Mohran Melee and don't have reasonable armor/Weapon to do so.

When you join a specific room such as Lagi/Jho/Jhen/Ala/Barroth whatever. and they always insist on doing ANOTHER quest. ANYTHING but the one they clearly stated they were doing. Its fine if it's a friend room or whatever but if anyone can join. Do what the room says or leave it.

Drop Rates: Took me 35 Rathians to get 1 Plate and 1 Ruby ... SERIOUSLY!

If you set a capture quest - Bring a Trap and Tranq bombs. I probably don't wanna do it. Not wasting valuable traps capping Barroths.

If someone forgets a Cold drink/Hot Drink give them one. They cost what 50z from the shop. Hardly like they asked you for all your Sky Piecers.

And with the whole 'Leechers' thing. Unless they said 'Brb' or some kind of legitimate warning. You CAN leave the quest. That is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:15 pm

grrmbl, stalkers... /mad/

Got into one room first, some guy asked to do a rathalos quest.
It goes... not very smoothly, because the other one gets carted twice and i urge him to heal up, only that he got no more potions and didn't know how to make megapotions...
Nevermind, I finish Rath alone and all is well...
Get back, I tell him how to make the megapotions, not a thank you, nothing.
Then he posts an uru quest. Me and another guy help him.
He dies twice, then leaves uru to us, and goes mining for 15 minutes, comes back, rushes in... dies! and not an apology, not a warning, nothing... not to mention that he threw all the team around with his darn hammer Ã’_o
We get back, and he posts again immediately, diablos... again, we fail the quest because he dies thrice over, and again, no apology, no holding back, nothing...
I leave the city enter a new one for "skilled players only", we do a giggi, all is well... and then the same guy joins and harasses us with quests he needs to do...
I leave the city again, and 5 minutes later... THERE HE IS AGAIN...
->ragequit Rage by sipax

Seriously, why is it that some people think only their quests are important, and all the while refuse to listen to what others say? And why the hell would you think I'd help you if I left twice because of you?!? AND STOP STEALING MY MEDKITS!!!
/mad/
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:31 pm

There is no friend's room setting on recruiting (also no solo play ones) sometimes friends meet up with you while you're doing some farming on recruiting or you make new friends or someone DC'd...

BTW, HR100+ doesn't mean skilled either
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:41 pm

My Point really. If you're playing (or expecting to play with 4 friends) go on Open. You know you will be and if you don't know and one joins at random you're not playing with friends, a friend happened to join whilst you were playing with others.

And Solo play doesn't need a recruiting setting. If you're playing on your own bugger of to expert or newb where there's no-one on and you're not wasting space on multiplay servers.

Yeah, I just 100+ as its normally people who are like 90-150 who moan about it most. People over 200 normally are just playing for fun.

I agree Luciarn, If people aren't prepared to rotate who chooses a quest they should leave Yes by vort Nice system if everyone gets to do a quest they want to (unless its a specified farming room) Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Kanade wrote:
There is no friend's room setting on recruiting (also no solo play ones) sometimes friends meet up with you while you're doing some farming on recruiting or you make new friends or someone DC'd...

Lower ranking players usually are better players imo
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:12 pm

They're grateful at least ;)
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
Kanade wrote:

Lower ranking players usually are better players imo

Their brains are fresh sponges for information.

Hopefully no other high rankers will corrupt these sponges with rotting information.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:39 pm

I never measure people by rank because some high rankers are extremely awesome. I met one once and we became friends D: cuz they were chill. I met some really annoying high rankers too. I've met amazing low rankers as well, but I've also seen the most annoying low rankers in existence x___x. So Rank doesnt mean anything other than how long you've played the game and/or how 'efficient' you are in getting HRP.

How I measure people.

i) What is written in their profile
Bad = RAGING KNIGHT RANK: LEADRRZZ/ LS PRO GS PRO BOW PRO PRO PRO PRO/ MHFU VET HR 9!/ ARA SORO TIEM

Good = Anything else

ii) What they say when they enter the room
Bad = Says nothing/HEY CAN CHU HELP MEH WID *****/

Good = Hello/Hey guys, what are you hunting

iii) The first 3minutes of them entering the room and what they do.
Bad = Posts quest and doesnt say anything other than 'join'.... 'r u coming?'...'hello?!?!'

Good = Asks what we're doing, or just quietly waits
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:45 pm

I usually enter rooms where there's at least an hr200~hr300+ by then they at least know the burden of a high rank number
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:00 am

Ehh I stopped measuring players by rank to me all ranks are the same past 46 ever since clust became a main issue all I see is these 999s who the majority now don't even have 2000 hours I net this hr 46 that became 999 two months late making me go wtf I had been working hard all these months for this random can do it in a short period of time only clusting or doing Barilos. It's sad that I can no longer enter a 200 room and feel the players are experienced.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:15 am

Chips wrote:

Kanade wrote:

Dem avys.

Makin me think you two are the same person double posting....
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:08 am

Luckily though I've had an influx of good polite players, we play daily/weekly there's 4 of use who are good friends, 5 more who we like Yes by vort

As long as you have a friend playing with you too. The side of morality and justice equals that of tardyness and rudeness
Back to top Go down
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:55 am

Just had a stalker go to rather exceptional effort. I was in veterans 2 (only person on the server), obscure gate, obscure city, room was marked as "solo play". Which of course means that someone comes in, waits about 15 minutes for me to finish my quest, then try and go on a mining run with me.

Like... wat
Back to top Go down
Oron
Aptonoth
Oron

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:27 am

That's dedication. We need an award for such devoted people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next