Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.

Go down 
+63
Samochan
Ionisus
laoshanicrus
Ares
GrashXL002
CrystalPower
Hanya
JFizzle
Atalanta
X Kitsune X
Dar
TKMT
Vivi
PokeMaster
charleszxc
FWZ
Emilette
AzzraNoctul
Palas
Randomhunter
Lalo
InstaCakes
Dathblade
Otoshimo
kama
parasky
Edsain
N1GH7M4R3
Crystalis
Step
navgoose
E&Troy
Tiburon555
Rene
Shepherd
anduin55
Oron
KratosAIK
Nekomi
Griphter195
Roon
dainbramage
WyvernGS
Quentin
chim
Kanade
Slyffer
Phazon Xenomorph
SonicSceptile
Andrew.
Yuki
Achilles
Neptyc
It's meh
Andrea88GOD
Chips
Ultimate Jaggi
Stabster
Esham
Luciarn
Lou Urau
Red
Win32error
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feeling annoyed at the game? Gotta relieve the pressure?

No need to hold it in, here's the whaambulance! Don't be afraid to post your anger at capcom or barioth right here, just be sure to refrain from ranting about Forum members /yes/ .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:47 am

Chips wrote:

i) What is written in their profile
Bad = RAGING KNIGHT RANK: LEADRRZZ/ LS PRO GS PRO BOW PRO PRO PRO PRO/ MHFU VET HR 9!/ ARA SORO TIEM

LMFAO, this one cuts out 50% of the people online these days XD
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:21 pm

You can usually spot the Elitist because they're most likely a part of a clan of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:53 pm

^That's not entirely true, as most elitists I've met are loners. Most "clannies" are idiots though. They're basically clans consisting of 1-3 people and they never hunt together.

I made a fake joke clan for lolz, and it looks more like a real clan than all these Dark Dragon Wyvern Slayers God Destroyers. Not to mention we actually hunted together 90% of the time. xD

If you're refering to the KKK, I also disagree as most of the KKK are actually nice people. Just a some of them are really annoying. It's cuz of them that gives the the "annoying elitist" vibe.
Back to top Go down
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

Thank you Points : 148

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Also whoever thought it was a good idea to name their clan KKK was fucking retarded
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:05 am

Is that KKK clan the kiltz king klan or something like that?
I think I met a few people in that clan..

One of them was FREAKING hilarious, caused me to be blasted by a few fireballs while I was in side destroying laughter.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:20 am

Chips wrote:
^That's not entirely true, as most elitists I've met are loners. Most "clannies" are idiots though. They're basically clans consisting of 1-3 people and they never hunt together.

I made a fake joke clan for lolz, and it looks more like a real clan than all these Dark Dragon Wyvern Slayers God Destroyers. Not to mention we actually hunted together 90% of the time. xD

If you're refering to the KKK, I also disagree as most of the KKK are actually nice people. Just a some of them are really annoying. It's cuz of them that gives the the "annoying elitist" vibe.

I was in a clan I hated it only did it because my friend asked me to join from my experience the only elitists in the clan were the bad players but they were so used to higher ups that they believed that no one was better than the clan I totally disagree only reason I became good was from hard work no one made me good I earned my skill but I do not brag about it in my profile or at all really usually people who know me know I put myself down for not being good or good enough I suppose I am trying to fill big shoes from the people that came before me.
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:40 pm

May be a bit off topic, but I still want to ask: Has anyone created a list of known leechers for the community? I tried doing a search, and I only came up with a coupe of short threads back in 2010, but nothing really new. And, if there isn't one, can one be requested? Because, based on other people's stories, it seems like there's still quite a few leechers still on the servers. (thankfully, I haven't encountered any of them... yet.)

Anyway, just so I can keep this in topic: I hate little griefers, like the single digit noobs running in my friends' towns, posting their barroth urgent, and "pliz-ing" us into submission. I have to run into the armory to get away from them, or use that to sneak to the exit. (sometimes they follow. D: but I can't go invisible, otherwise my friends can't warp!)
Also people who are not using a hammer or great sword attacking the head and knocking me out of my charge... /no/ I'm looking at you, sir lance-a-noob with the rainbow pimp gear!
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:38 am

No, guan-dao-wielding-guy-in-rathian-mix-whose-only-skill-was-demonic-blessing, your ala urgent isn't actually barroth. So entering a barroth room and posting it doesn't mean I'll kill it for you, so you shouldn't get upset at me for not letting you leech your way beyond HR51 while clearly having no concept of how armour skills work.

Like literally. Guan dao. HR50. Non-overforged rathian gauntlets and rathalos coil, others rathian+, only skill was demonic blessing. Enters a barroth room to try and leech his ala urgent off me. Can you get any more stereotypical?
Back to top Go down
Shepherd
Felyne
Shepherd

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:20 am

So I pray that some of the newer members read this (a boy can dream, can't he) cause it bears repeating. If you need to walk away from the wii during a hunt I can understand, emergencies happen. If you do it twice I start to get a little annoyed, but hey its not that big a deal. Posting a "brb" for six hunts in a row is uncalled for especially when I have to spend the last 15min knocking your abandoned toon into the air to prevent it from carting a third time during a Jhen fight.

Since some people will need this spelled out I will do so here: If you have to step away from the wii during a hunt more than twice on any given strings of hunts do it to your friends who know you better than 3 complete strangers who depend on you to pull your weight. If you are having to step away from the game at least have the courtesy to abandon the quest or log out. I am all about helping but I am not your maid.
Back to top Go down
Rene
Seltas
Rene

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:43 am

Shepherd wrote:
So I pray that some of the newer members read this (a boy can dream, can't he) cause it bears repeating. If you need to walk away from the wii during a hunt I can understand, emergencies happen. If you do it twice I start to get a little annoyed, but hey its not that big a deal. Posting a "brb" for six hunts in a row is uncalled for especially when I have to spend the last 15min knocking your abandoned toon into the air to prevent it from carting a third time during a Jhen fight.

Since some people will need this spelled out I will do so here: If you have to step away from the wii during a hunt more than twice on any given strings of hunts do it to your friends who know you better than 3 complete strangers who depend on you to pull your weight. If you are having to step away from the game at least have the courtesy to abandon the quest or log out. I am all about helping but I am not your maid.

+'d, Perfectly stated.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:11 pm

dainbramage wrote:
No, guan-dao-wielding-guy-in-rathian-mix-whose-only-skill-was-demonic-blessing, your ala urgent isn't actually barroth. So entering a barroth room and posting it doesn't mean I'll kill it for you, so you shouldn't get upset at me for not letting you leech your way beyond HR51 while clearly having no concept of how armour skills work.

Like literally. Guan dao. HR50. Non-overforged rathian gauntlets and rathalos coil, others rathian+, only skill was demonic blessing. Enters a barroth room to try and leech his ala urgent off me. Can you get any more stereotypical?

Those people annoy me....
The ones that post an urgent in a random room that is made for a specific monster hunt.

It shocks me every time they manage to fully navigate through the game's main menu and connect online in the first place, knowing they have some "reading difficulties".
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Spoiler:

I love both your posts I can't counts how many times this has happened to me I've been playing for two years and built up more hours than I would like admit I don't mind helping I truly don't but when I find myself soloing your quest I have a problem with that I'll complete it but once we are out of the quest I'll politely ask you to leave or leave myself to avoid any conflict.
Back to top Go down
Tiburon555
Popo
Tiburon555

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:46 pm

if they are not even trying on their quest i always end with sub or abandon. now if they die 2x and they stay back and i do all the work so we dont fail the quest that is ok with me. at least they are trying to learn and improve.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:12 am

I should probably quit reading some of the people's posts. It was getting my blood boiling, lol. Btw, why is the guan dao so bad?

I used the guan dao on my first character I took online O_O
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:15 am

E&Troy wrote:
I should probably quit reading some of the people's posts. It was getting my blood boiling, lol. Btw, why is the guan dao so bad?

People do not upgrade it for high rank and use it all the way to ala and is rendered useless
Back to top Go down
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:38 am

E&Troy wrote:

It's quite good when you can first get it. When you're HR50 however, it's most definitely not.

And for some reason, it's an incredibly popular weapon amongst terrible players.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:36 am

dainbramage wrote:
E&Troy wrote:

It's quite good when you can first get it. When you're HR50 however, it's most definitely not.

And for some reason, it's an incredibly popular weapon amongst terrible players.
Defense+Guandaoperfection is apparently too awesome to pass up..
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:17 am

So if i were too use my Yan Yue Dao I'd not be noobish enough?

*Was actually thinking that it would be fun t hunt Alatreon in the basic noob setup because I do have full Over Forged Rathian armor.*
Back to top Go down
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:27 am

Randie just entered room.

Gear:
Dark Claw

Dober
Dober
Bone+
Jhen+
Vangis

Only skill is autoguard from tali.

This... should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:36 am

Sounds like a winner to me. I hear that the EU servers have more noobs of this quality running around.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:04 am

-looks at her two characters- I guess that makes me the biggest noob in the world lolol considering I still use Yan Yue Dao in serious hunts once in a while just not ala
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:25 pm

E&Troy wrote:

Eh its not too bad, I'm sympathetic towards guan dao users because not many people would go on a Jhen+ room with an <hr 40 its just how it is now-a-days

I made a thread about Guan dao (well Yan Yue Dao) and its not the absolute best when it comes down to the numbers but it matches other non conq seal weapons out there plus its got good raw and boosts your def a bit

the "Guan Dao rathian armor" posts are just stereotypes like how in real life there's racial stereotypes (I also made an alluding thread to this) but it was locked because of the sensitivity of the subject - in other words; its a big problem for manners online (there's a lot of people that complain about trolls and elitist douches) since it is just a game there's not much importance to it so just ignore it (there's plenty of idiots out there running around with plenty of other weapons just as bad or worse, hell there's plenty of idiots out there with end game gear that have no skill to show for it, but you wont hear about "that damn helios/vangis mix dark claw demise noob" cuz thats what the complainers would be using as well lol)

There's plenty of great hunters out there that utilize less than great weapons/sets for fun and its just as effective (maybe the quest is a few minutes longer) so if its you're best option at the time then use it, but just don't be lazy and upgrade it or move on to a different weapon if you cant find a decent jhen+ room. Just don't be a leecher and you'll be fine
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
navgoose
Seltas Queen
navgoose

Thank you Points : 62

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:44 pm

I'd like to support that when most people complain about Guan Dao, they mean the low rank "Guan Dao" itself being used in high rank. YYD is decent pre-51, even if not better then any of the other LS's simply because it has good raw damage (I'm pretty sure YYD edges other LS's in damage against Ala pre-51 with exception of awakened Tenebra D, which needs a limited set and also needs Jhen+ parts). GD against Ala makes no sense compared to several other available LS's.

I will admit I poke fun at the GD + no earplugs rathian mix users out there but they really aren't any worse than other inappropriate weapon + terrible armor set hunters out there. Capcom did not put a metric in place so players can tell thier damage per hit vs other hunters so you end up with players guessing most of the time if they do not research stuff about damage.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Yuki wrote:
-looks at her two characters- I guess that makes me the biggest noob in the world lolol considering I still use Yan Yue Dao in serious hunts once in a while just not ala

I don't find anything too wrong with yan yue dao.
It's okay to use in high rank quests :D

It's just the previous weapon "Guan" dao is usually not upgraded, but still used constantly by people who wear rathian armorz :>

When entering high rank and reaching rank 40+, there's monsters you can fight to upgrade a large variety of LS and armors.. But people still use low/high mixes and stay with guan dao and then attempt to fight ala or jho...
And just as dainbramage just said above, plenty of players don't swap their talismans and stay with the autoguard. It may not be because they think the skill is too valuable to pass up, but instead they don't find skill all too valuable at all so they don't bother getting any.
Plenty of hunters don't know what armor skills are since they mix amors also :>
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next