Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?  Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?  Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KidIcarus1108
Kelbi
KidIcarus1108

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?  Empty
PostSubject: I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?    I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?  Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Thunder My names Cameron i made my mh3 character about 2 and a half years ago, my name in the game is Tolgar and i really want to be able to change it. i tried researching whatever i could about it but all i found was a code with question marks in it. so i dowloaded everything to try it but now in the game my name is "???????" and its really frustrating me.. can any1 help i dont even know how to change it back
Back to top Go down
KidIcarus1108
Kelbi
KidIcarus1108

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?    I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?  Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Nevermindd I totally know what happened now lol took me a few hours.. thanks anyways =P haha
Back to top Go down

I need help ive never hacked and people say theres a way to change your name?
Page 1 of 1