Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 What do I do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: What do I do?   Sat May 12, 2012 11:47 pm

I just rage-quit on MHtri because I'm getting sick of the continous disconnections. What annoys me the most is when it does it RIGHT after I killed the monster and I'm just waiting for the clock to go down. Like 10mins ago. I killed Rathalos+ with 3 other people. Dies. Time going down.... Boop. Communication Error. "Connection terminated due to network instability"

And it's got way more recent then normal. Reason why I quit the game already before for about a year.

So yeah. What do I do because I live in the worst area possible for internet. It takes just about 10mins to get to the box to pick a server. 5 mins to the city gate pick. 8mins to the city. And it just does it so many times...I want to break the wii or my Tv but I cant out of then "what's the point"...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Sun May 13, 2012 1:57 am

I apologize, but the best advice to give is to find a better connection..
You can get a new router or something else (even the extreme).
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 281

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Sun May 13, 2012 3:07 am

stop paying 5 bucks a month for internet would be the first step
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Esham
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Sun May 13, 2012 12:10 pm

My friend bought an ethernet adapter for the wii and that fixed all of his issues.

He lives in an apartment building with tonnes of wireless all over the place and concrete walls. We would disconnect all the time at his place. going wired has reduced the disconnects drastically.

It still happens though since capcoms servers are flakey at best.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang


Thank you Points : 33

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Sun May 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Even a guy with the best internet would still DC from Tri's servers quite a bit, I used to and there wasn't a lot wrong with my internet at the time. (Now I'm not even sure if my current router will let me on, haven't tried for a while)

Not a lot you can do other than what ^ they said.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang


Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Sun May 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Put your hands together and pray for the best.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Sun May 13, 2012 8:54 pm

@Vortiene wrote:
stop paying 5 bucks a month for internet would be the first step
We pay $60 for it....
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Sun May 13, 2012 8:55 pm

@Esham wrote:
My friend bought an ethernet adapter for the wii and that fixed all of his issues.

He lives in an apartment building with tonnes of wireless all over the place and concrete walls. We would disconnect all the time at his place. going wired has reduced the disconnects drastically.

It still happens though since capcoms servers are flakey at best.
We had Wired before (Before I had Tri) so I don't know how it'd work. but I'll ask about it
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Sun May 13, 2012 9:43 pm

I don't know if I'm correct. Somewhere I saw that the player that made the city was the host or something like that so that it was his/her connection the one that would cause the errors.
Correct me if I'm wrong in any case
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Mon May 14, 2012 8:14 pm

@Ataraxia wrote:
Even a guy with the best internet would still DC from Tri's servers quite a bit, I used to and there wasn't a lot wrong with my internet at the time. (Now I'm not even sure if my current router will let me on, haven't tried for a while)

Not a lot you can do other than what ^ they said.


the hell you talking about, Ata?

I don't disconnect unless my brother turns off the router >.>
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Mon May 14, 2012 8:33 pm

@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
@Ataraxia wrote:
Even a guy with the best internet would still DC from Tri's servers quite a bit, I used to and there wasn't a lot wrong with my internet at the time. (Now I'm not even sure if my current router will let me on, haven't tried for a while)

Not a lot you can do other than what ^ they said.


the hell you talking about, Ata?

I don't disconnect unless my brother turns off the router >.>
Ever join a bad host?
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 pm

@It's meh wrote:
@Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
@Ataraxia wrote:
Even a guy with the best internet would still DC from Tri's servers quite a bit, I used to and there wasn't a lot wrong with my internet at the time. (Now I'm not even sure if my current router will let me on, haven't tried for a while)

Not a lot you can do other than what ^ they said.


the hell you talking about, Ata?

I don't disconnect unless my brother turns off the router >.>
Ever join a bad host?

No....
Well, maybe once. But that was before I got my current router. Before I had a crappy one, soooo I don't really know :/
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Wed May 16, 2012 5:26 am

It's just your router. Unless its your internet thats disconnecting. Get a better router for wireless. I never disconnect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do I do?   Today at 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
 
What do I do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: