Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostThe Official Diablo 3 Thread

Figured I'd make an official thread for this game since certainly some of our members will be playing this game, so post all Diablo 3 related content and info in here, you can talk about anything Diablo 3 related.

On a personal note, originally I wasn't going to even consider the game because I abhor it's Teen rating and Activision behind it, however their new Inferno mode difficulty has me intrigued on whether Blizzard is finally once again producing hard and grueling content that pushes the best of us to our limits or if it's just gonna be a horrendous joke like their "hardmodes" in World of Warcraft raids which end up being a total joke.

As many of you know I am particularly fond of extremely hard games that weed out the weak, and I'm actually hoping Diablo 3's Inferno difficulty will be just that, which would make me want to purchase the game.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Official Diablo 3 Thread :: Comments

Jojozityjo
Re: The Official Diablo 3 Thread
Post Thu May 17, 2012 9:08 am by Jojozityjo
kama wrote:
but the issue is i did not buy the game yet since i tried to install the guest version and it told meh my Operating system need a update.

mine told me that too, it's usually no big deal, i just clicked okay or whatever, i think it brought up a website, i closed out, went back to client, clicked play, i began playing diablo 3 lol
it just says that if you havent kept your computer up to date, computers are always getting updates and such. Usually they do it themselves like when you shut it down they begin to install updates, but sometimes you gotta do it yourself somehow, i think they usually have a lil, subtle pop up somewhere that says you have updates pending or something, least mine does

Leonhardt wrote:
hooray, i bought the game when it came out :P
i had to play on minimal stuff but it still looks good o.O
if yall wanna play wit me just look me up :D

as i implied in above post, add your tag, let us know what to look for to find you lol
crovis
Post Thu May 17, 2012 9:16 am by crovis
can't somebody edit the first post and make a list with all the tags???

mine is khrovax#1482

but my game only comes on 7th june =/

so in about 20 days my wizard will break havoc in the world of Sanctuary.
Hermz
Post Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 pm by Hermz
Mine is Hermz#1284

Send me a friend request. I think I got to level 11 before I got off for a bit, my laptop was on fire D: But I'm dat Wizard named Alistare ;D
Leonhardt
Post Thu May 17, 2012 1:28 pm by Leonhardt
ma bad, mine is Rangurotora#1925
crovis
Post Thu May 17, 2012 5:48 pm by crovis
Hermz wrote:
Mine is Hermz#1284

But I'm dat Wizard named Alistare ;D

The character name shows only to the player, all the other people will see your battletag without the number... sooo all your chars will be "Hermz" and all the Leon chars will be "Rangurotora" kind of a win win name in my opinion.

XD
Jojozityjo
Post Thu May 17, 2012 7:33 pm by Jojozityjo
actually in game i see their char names lol
it's on the banner or on the friendslist is where all it says is their account name, unless you like, hover over or click on their name in the friendslist, then you can see their char and where they are and what quest they are doing lol
crovis
Post Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 pm by crovis
Jojozityjo wrote:
actually in game i see their char names lol
it's on the banner or on the friendslist is where all it says is their account name, unless you like, hover over or click on their name in the friendslist, then you can see their char and where they are and what quest they are doing lol

some locations dysplay the name, other the tag, I'm playing on a friend acc (that's really sad btw), and I see a female monk called johnwalker (that's a little sad too since the female monk is really beautiful).

this bluepost show where the name and the tags show

http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-tracker/topic/222242-battletag-update-and-diablo-iii-reminder/

btw what lvl are u guys already?
Jojozityjo
Post Fri May 18, 2012 12:21 am by Jojozityjo
i have a lv 20, 2 lv 17's, a lv 16, and a lv 6 lol
kama
Post Fri May 18, 2012 5:30 am by kama
Well. i started today and i have to say its addictive. Ill stalk you guys tomorrow. *Eying JoJo Crovis, Hermz
crovis
Post Fri May 18, 2012 10:16 am by crovis
kama wrote:
Well. i started today and i have to say its addictive. Ill stalk you guys tomorrow. *Eying JoJo Crovis, Hermz

I'm not playing yet, I just log on my friend acc to see some stuff... =~

the game will only arrive here on June 7 as blizz says: "Players in the listed Latin American countries and in Russia will be able to purchase Diablo III at local retail locations starting June 7"

since I bought the box... I must wait for it... But if somebody got a spare Guest Pass, I gladly accept!!! So I can start leveling my Blacksmith before my game comes =)
Ataraxia
Post Fri May 18, 2012 1:05 pm by Ataraxia
Diablo 3 get, installerating nao.

See you on the fields of justice summoner monster infested plains of skill spamming and carnage peeps.
Leonhardt
Post Fri May 18, 2012 2:12 pm by Leonhardt
i only hav a Lv 11 demon hunter...kant play often since i hav work for 11-13 hours D: and is the friend request like the one in monster hunter? cuz i added a few folks and it doesnt pop up :/
Jojozityjo
Post Fri May 18, 2012 4:36 pm by Jojozityjo
idk how the friend request things works, i sent leon a friend request last night while he as offline, dunno if you got it or not when you came on though leon lol
Leonhardt
Post Fri May 18, 2012 10:10 pm by Leonhardt
Jojozityjo wrote:
idk how the friend request things works, i sent leon a friend request last night while he as offline, dunno if you got it or not when you came on though leon lol
yea i got the request, i also sent a mine to everyone i saw here
Jojozityjo
Post Fri May 18, 2012 10:28 pm by Jojozityjo
woo, i have some of you people on my friend list now lol
kama
Post Sat May 19, 2012 4:00 am by kama
LoL. Played with Jojo & Hermz today. I had to say JoJo is a life savor and giver lol...Hermz on the other hand follow us around. unless he wonders off, its common to find him running back lol. I do it too but i know Jojo will not let meh down ^^, Oh Leon do not add my tags. Instead give meh yours on PM and ill add you there makes it more simple for meh. Oh Yes FYI, if you do not see my Barbarian, then its not meh. i think jojo realize that lol...
Jojozityjo
Post Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 am by Jojozityjo
you share your account kama?

and yes, i did save you a few times, dashed in with my monk and used her aoe heal move and then round house to knock everything away and off of you XD
kama
Post Sat May 19, 2012 1:03 pm by kama
Yus. Jojo LOL I do why u think the username is not kama LOL.
Jojozityjo
Post Sat May 19, 2012 4:51 pm by Jojozityjo
i did kinda wonder that, was an odd username lol

so why is it shared? o.o
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sat May 19, 2012 7:05 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
You better be careful, Blizzard is VERY against account sharing and if they discover you doing that (by different IP logins that they DO check). Be careful.
kama
Post Sat May 19, 2012 9:31 pm by kama
dun worry nova. its just meh and my roomate sharing the comp lol and the IP is the same. Jojo remember i told you my laptop cannot play D3 but my roomate can yus, that y lol
Shiera
Post Sun May 20, 2012 2:02 am by Shiera
I would have posted in this thread sooner but I've been kicking ass in D3. Sieg reporting in with a (at this moment) level 30 Monk.
Ataraxia
Post Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 am by Ataraxia
Level 20 Monk, (dayum that class is popular) nearly at the end of Act II. I play fairly slowly apparently, all mah friends have either finished it and are on higher difficulty settings or are just much further than me. D:

Battle-tag is Ataraxia#2930
Jojozityjo
Post Sun May 20, 2012 9:16 am by Jojozityjo
i never remember you telling me that kama lol

and, i play the game rather slowly, like to take my time and build up stuffs, was playing through act 2 just a moment ago finally.

Raxia, ill try to add you tomorrow, and sieg, should post your info so we can add you lol
Shiera
Post Sun May 20, 2012 10:46 pm by Shiera
I'll send my info to interested parties, I just don't want to leave it out where anyone can see it. I've had Bnet accounts hacked before.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next