Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Monster Hunter Tri Medley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Sat May 19, 2012 6:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

FINAL VERSION - http://www.mediafire.com/?ry4b4k6hkhlbcue
Version 11 - http://www.mediafire.com/?2j6uv0jvb6gibjh
Version 10 - http://www.mediafire.com/?0uh5cqy567mmc68
Version 09 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ul760ujiypvwar4
Version 08 - http://www.mediafire.com/?2qju846ib0h7oj7
Version 07 - http://www.mediafire.com/?1h8vnb8s1a7u7sr
Version 06 - http://www.mediafire.com/?qtbbydf1raf2ao9
Version 05 - http://www.mediafire.com/?vci437wl16deqiw
Version 04 - http://www.mediafire.com/?t9exwh4whzfpxn8
Version 03 - http://www.mediafire.com/?b81pohxr6yfhcc5
Version 02 - http://www.mediafire.com/?vbu46anvxo7xz9z
Version 01 - http://www.mediafire.com/?p26zt95768kvnxc


--

Monster Hunter Tri has been the game I played the most on the Wii and will probably be for a long time. I've invested over one thousand hours into it and it's the only game which compels me to play it more even after I've won it and know it inside out, and the only one which made me join a forum for it. So, I was thinking...

I love Tri. I love making music. Why not combine the two? So, I've begun work on a Monster Hunter Tri Medley (check out what I've got so far HERE). I deeply enjoy a lot of the game's melodies so I'm going to try and fuse a few of them into a long full-blown orchestral track. I know it sounds very similar to the original for now but I promise I'll try and change it up as much as I can while still keeping a similar epic feel of the original soundtrack.

So far the melodies I'd really like to include are the Tri main theme (which you can already hear), the village theme, maybe one of the tavern themes and the Monster Hunter theme (the one that plays after you use the Dragonator on Jhen in the second part of the fight). I might not include all of those, and I might include more (the Sandy Plains boss theme is tempting too) so for now it's just a general idea. I'm not even sure if I'll manage to pull this off since I have a super busy schedule, but this is something I've been thinking about for a long while and I'm sure as hell going to try my hardest to finish it

So yeah, enjoy these 42 seconds of amateur orchestral. I'll be posting updates of the track here in this thread occasionally, and I'd love it if I could get feedback along the way from other Monster Hunter players who probably (and justifiably) love the soundtrack as much as I do.

Thanks guys and please post some feedback!


Last edited by Step on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com

AuthorMessage
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Tue May 22, 2012 6:41 pm

I've not managed to continue anything today, but I changed my mind. I'm going to include the village theme next most probably, then include the Ceadeus theme later on. The village theme isn't as dark and mysterious as the Ceadeus one so I think it'll be easier to make the transition to it.

@Lou Urau wrote:
I'm liking the idea. ^^

Awesome.

@Lou Urau wrote:
Though the title screen will be coming up during the same time as 1:18-1:28?

Not sure what you mean here. I was thinking perhaps the title screen comes in at 1:18, keeps going till 1:28, then exits and some other scene shows up.

@Lou Urau wrote:
And when Jhen slams into the ship, making the big sand mushroom. Your gonna make it go to where they are already walking? or maybe keep that video going to show them coming or something like that.

I'm not sure - I think it's a good idea to show that scene of the hunters walking from the beginning of it though. Depends - these are all timing issues which should be taken care of if we ever do make a music video out of this.

@Oron wrote:
This sounds good. If you plan to keep the part at the end of your latest version where the music trails off before moving into another theme (like the Ceadeus theme), I think a drum roll would sound cool. A quiet drum roll starts right when the music starts to go soft at about 1:24, keeping a constant tempo, then it could either pick up in speed or crescendo/decrescendo and finish off with a quick snare tap right before the next theme begins.

Oops I hit "Thanks" instead of "Quote". Oh well, enjoy your HR points, haha.

But yeah, thanks a lot for the feedback. I think I'm going to give that drum roll a shot, we'll see what happens!

@Andrea88GOD wrote:
Cool, I definitely want to see and listen to more of this :P

Sweet. I will try and deliver :3.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Luciarn
Popo


Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Wed May 23, 2012 4:28 am

@Step wrote:


Sweet. I will try and deliver :3.

Oh boy, this isn't about trying anymore! You've got quite many people watching the project now, judging it, waiting for it to be completed, or to lynch you if you don't complete it...
Feel the pressure yet? :P

Anyways, keep going, it's gonna be awesome, and I think we'll all do our best to support you :D
It's gonna be awesome!

Btw, good idea to report the village theme to later, maybe the transition will be easier. However, it's gonna be also pretty tough transitioning from the ceadeus theme to the loclac one (different range of notes, different atmosphere), so you should also think where you want to put that one...
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Wed May 23, 2012 10:39 am

@Luciarn wrote:

Oh boy, this isn't about trying anymore! You've got quite many people watching the project now, judging it, waiting for it to be completed, or to lynch you if you don't complete it...
Feel the pressure yet? :P

Haha, a little :D.

@Luciarn wrote:
Anyways, keep going, it's gonna be awesome, and I think we'll all do our best to support you :D
It's gonna be awesome!

That's awesome to hear. I swear I'm crediting each and every one of you if I get this done.

@Luciarn wrote:
Btw, good idea to report the village theme to later, maybe the transition will be easier. However, it's gonna be also pretty tough transitioning from the ceadeus theme to the loclac one (different range of notes, different atmosphere), so you should also think where you want to put that one...

Well, actually my full medley plan goes more like this:

Tri Main Theme - Theme While Connecting to Online Service - Village Theme - Loc Lac Theme - Ceadeus Theme - Some Moar Themes - Monster Hunter Theme and then I might go back to the Tri Main Theme for the finale.

My problems right now will be transitioning from the Loc Lac Theme to the Ceadeus Theme but mood changes as radical as that have been done before so I will Tri my best.

Pun totally intended :3.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Wed May 23, 2012 1:32 pm

@Step wrote:


Not sure what you mean here. I was thinking perhaps the title screen comes in at 1:18, keeps going till 1:28, then exits and some other scene shows up.
Oh ok then. ^^;;
@Step wrote:

I'm not sure - I think it's a good idea to show that scene of the hunters walking from the beginning of it though. Depends - these are all timing issues which should be taken care of if we ever do make a music video out of this.
Yeah. If we do make it, we'll try to get the timing in right.
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Wed May 23, 2012 1:48 pm

I don't think I'll be able to continue the medley at all today because Maths homework overload. D:

Here's a project file screenshot for those who are interested though.

http://i45.tinypic.com/vdl5cz.jpg

@Lou Urau wrote:
@Step wrote:
Not sure what you mean here. I was thinking perhaps the title screen comes in at 1:18, keeps going till 1:28, then exits and some other scene shows up.
Oh ok then. ^^;;
@Step wrote:

I'm not sure - I think it's a good idea to show that scene of the hunters walking from the beginning of it though. Depends - these are all timing issues which should be taken care of if we ever do make a music video out of this.
Yeah. If we do make it, we'll try to get the timing in right.

You know, I think I actually might know someone who could be able to make a music video. I'll let you guys know if he agrees to do it because I know he made a few fan-made Metroid trailers before himself, and those involved a lot of video editing since he had to get snippets from Metroid cutscenes and time it well with the music.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Crystalis
Najarala


Thank you Points : 26

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Wed May 23, 2012 2:28 pm

ADD SOME DEVILJHO!!!

huehuehuehuehue

Nice work bud!
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Wed May 23, 2012 4:34 pm

@Crystalis wrote:
ADD SOME DEVILJHO!!!

huehuehuehuehue

Nice work bud!
o.o That actually sounds like something to consider. I like the thought.
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Wed May 23, 2012 6:05 pm

YAY. New update!

http://www.mediafire.com/?t9exwh4whzfpxn8

I tried a slightly modified version of Oron's idea of a drum roll before moving on to the next part. After that I changed the theme a little into something more ethnic with flute embellishments and bongos and whatnot, and I plan on introducing the village theme now. Not the best transition ever but meh xD.

@Lou Urau wrote:
@Crystalis wrote:
ADD SOME DEVILJHO!!!

huehuehuehuehue

Nice work bud!
o.o That actually sounds like something to consider. I like the thought.

I dunno about that haha. I mean the Deviljho theme can make anyone crap bricks so it serves the purpose of sounding terrifying, but it's not really that remix-able in my opinion :P.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Slyffer
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Wed May 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Enjoying it more and more lol, you kept the parts with the flute playing and the added bongos are an inspired touch for me. Was wondering how they were gonna sound, and how they'd fit into the transition into the next bit, but I found it flawlessly done, nice /yes/

Also, there seems to be a small stumble around the 33 second mark approximately.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Wed May 23, 2012 9:28 pm

@Step wrote:


@Lou Urau wrote:

I dunno about that haha. I mean the Deviljho theme can make anyone crap bricks so it serves the purpose of sounding terrifying, but it's not really that remix-able in my opinion :P.

XP I know but I just thought about it for a second. Blarg~

I'm liking the updating. ^^ The transition of the song can be refined but it's still very good as always.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo


Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Thu May 24, 2012 9:30 am

@Step wrote:
YAY. New update!
now. Not the best transition ever but meh xD.
:P.

Actually... I really like the bongos and drums :D
As Slyffer said, there's sitll that one little noise around 32 seconds into the song, but else it's just great!
Also, the bit of silence after the main theme is nice, it gives time to get ready for the next theme, imo ;)
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Thu May 24, 2012 2:00 pm

BIG UPDATE. CHECK IT OUT.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vci437wl16deqiw

I've finished one whole minute more of the song since I didn't get any Maths homework today. I completed the village theme and started the Loc Lac theme (except instead of the normal version I remixed the version that plays when you beat Jhen Mohran in a sandstorm).

The transition from the village theme to the Loc Lac one is a bit iffy but hear it a few times and you should get used to it. Fun fact - I've spent a total of 12 hours and 26 minutes on this so far, according to FL Studio.

Anyway I know I've said it a thousand times already but I'll just say it again - I really can't thank the people who posted feedback and advice enough. If it wasn't for you all then I probably wouldn't have been nearly as motivated to finish this track.

@Slyffer wrote:
Enjoying it more and more lol, you kept the parts with the flute playing and the added bongos are an inspired touch for me. Was wondering how they were gonna sound, and how they'd fit into the transition into the next bit, but I found it flawlessly done, nice /yes/

Also, there seems to be a small stumble around the 33 second mark approximately.

Well, I still think the transition needs work, but I'm glad it worked for you!

I THINK I fixed the 0:33 problem in the above version.

@Lou Urau wrote:
XP I know but I just thought about it for a second. Blarg~

I'm liking the updating. ^^ The transition of the song can be refined but it's still very good as always.

Great, really good to hear! I have no idea how to fix that transition so it'll probably stay as it is, unless I get some divine inspiration or someone here gives me some more ideas :P.

@Luciarn wrote:
Actually... I really like the bongos and drums :D

Yeah I love bongos haha.

@Luciarn wrote:
As Slyffer said, there's sitll that one little noise around 32 seconds into the song, but else it's just great!

Hopefully that's fixed now.

@Luciarn wrote:
Also, the bit of silence after the main theme is nice, it gives time to get ready for the next theme, imo ;)

Thanks, it's nice to know you liked the transition too.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Luciarn
Popo


Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Thu May 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Yep, the odd sound is gone^^

I really like the village theme, it's nice how it gets majestic as the crescendo progresses, and you got to love the festive air of the loclac theme :D

Really great job so far, and you might thank you us much as you want, but really: thank YOU so very much for putting so much work into that project! You're awesome! :D
Back to top Go down
Slyffer
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Thu May 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Aye, 12 and a half hours all for us, we feel special /yes/

There's no ''iffy'' transition, you lia. Its brilliant :P at first, the ''new minute'' sounds like some stuff I heard from a progressive metal album last year (Myrath-Tale of the Sands for anyone that recognises it), then the last 10 seconds are Blind Guardian style :p very much enjoyed it, really enjoying how you've slotted all these themes together, can't wait for more.

Random question while I got ya here, Step; what happened to Elmo and BlackTheLance? Haven't seen 'em around. The one or two times we all hunted together, you guys made me look good.... /sad/
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Thu May 24, 2012 7:34 pm

@Luciarn wrote:
Yep, the odd sound is gone^^

WOO.

@Luciarn wrote:
I really like the village theme, it's nice how it gets majestic as the crescendo progresses,

Ah, wasn't sure about that part. Over there I decided to stop using the village theme melody and kinda did my own thing lol. Then I added the ending melody of the Loc Lac theme which I think helped make the transition to the next part.

@Luciarn wrote:
and you got to love the festive air of the loclac theme :D

Festive is exactly what I was going for. Thanks for pointing that out!

@Luciarn wrote:
Really great job so far, and you might thank you us much as you want, but really: thank YOU so very much for putting so much work into that project! You're awesome! :D

I try! I love this kind of stuff; making music is a massive hobby of mine so I do this because I enjoy it. You guys are giving me feedback out of the kindness of your own hearts and for that you all deserve all the cookies money can buy :3.

@Slyffer wrote:
Aye, 12 and a half hours all for us, we feel special /yes/

There's no ''iffy'' transition, you lia. Its brilliant :P

Haha good. My friend says it's very smooth, although I still think of it as a little iffy.

@Slyffer wrote:
at first, the ''new minute'' sounds like some stuff I heard from a progressive metal album last year (Myrath-Tale of the Sands for anyone that recognises it), then the last 10 seconds are Blind Guardian style :p very much enjoyed it, really enjoying how you've slotted all these themes together, can't wait for more.

And I can't wait to compose more! Glad you like the schedule of melodies I'm putting into the remix. I still need some ideas for what themes to use though.

@Slyffer wrote:
Random question while I got ya here, Step; what happened to Elmo and BlackTheLance? Haven't seen 'em around. The one or two times we all hunted together, you guys made me look good.... /sad/

Ah man, I speak to Elmo nearly everyday on MSN. We don't hunt as often as we used to but we occasionally go on! As for Black, I happened to bump into him a number of weeks ago although I haven't seen him for a while. I managed to nick his email address though!
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Loving it as always, Step. ^^
Lol, i'm going to keep my visions to myself for now till your done fully with the song so we can get an final vision and work on the video. ^^

EDIT: I show my mom this update and she LOVED IT~!
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala


Thank you Points : 26

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Fri May 25, 2012 12:03 am

Oh man I can't wait till when we can add video! Gonna be so flippin awesome!

I'd ask for some Rukodiora music but that's not Tri.
/no/
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Fri May 25, 2012 10:19 am

Good news! The guy I originally asked to make the video refused since his current computer isn't powerful enough to do the video-editing, but I asked a good friend of mine at school if he knew anything about video-editing. He said he did and agreed instantly to making a music video.

Although before we start getting into that stuff, I need to ask - this music video will probably be uploaded to YouTube - does anyone know about what restrictions the site has? Are there any length and filesize restrictions? I plan on making this track at the very least six minutes long - most likely even longer than that. The music video will have a pretty large filesize, and I'm not sure if it can fit restrictions without sacrificing video quality.

@Lou Urau wrote:
Loving it as always, Step. ^^

Sweet!

@Lou Urau wrote:
Lol, i'm going to keep my visions to myself for now till your done fully with the song so we can get an final vision and work on the video. ^^

Sounds like a plan. Remember to keep in mind that anything we put into the video has to be taken from trailers, cutscenes, etc... since we don't have capture cards (unless anyone in this forum is willing to make some gameplay footage for us).

Thanks a million for doing this dude; it's thanks to your help that we're most likely going to have a music video now!

@Lou Urau wrote:
EDIT: I show my mom this update and she LOVED IT~!

Oh wow haha that's really awesome. I'm glad she likes it!

@Crystalis wrote:
Oh man I can't wait till when we can add video! Gonna be so flippin awesome!

Mhmm! I think a music video is really going to compliment the medley really well.

@Crystalis wrote:
I'd ask for some Rukodiora music but that's not Tri.
/no/

Heh, sorry; only Tri music! Tri is the only Monster Hunter game I played so I won't be able to remix music from any other games as effectively.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Luciarn
Popo


Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Fri May 25, 2012 10:29 am

^Looking forward to see the video :D

Anyways, youtube has a general time-limit of 15 minutes for its users, which can be extended by verifying your account and requesting longer play-time...
Also, the only restrictions that I know of apply to their copyright policy.
There are no restrictions as of quality and file size as far as I know^^

Hope this helps! :D
Keep up the good work ;)


Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Fri May 25, 2012 2:07 pm

@Luciarn wrote:
^Looking forward to see the video :D

Me too!

@Luciarn wrote:
Anyways, youtube has a general time-limit of 15 minutes for its users, which can be extended by verifying your account and requesting longer play-time...
Also, the only restrictions that I know of apply to their copyright policy.
There are no restrictions as of quality and file size as far as I know^^

Hope this helps! :D

Thanks a lot for that, it really helped. I'm surprised YouTube has no filesize restrictions. That's awesome.

@Luciarn wrote:
Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks, you bet I'll try!
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Fri May 25, 2012 7:20 pm

@Step wrote:


Sounds like a plan. Remember to keep in mind that anything we put into the video has to be taken from trailers, cutscenes, etc... since we don't have capture cards (unless anyone in this forum is willing to make some gameplay footage for us).

Thanks a million for doing this dude; it's thanks to your help that we're most likely going to have a music video now!
^^ No problem. I was listening to the update and I had the best idea for the ending of the current update. The party scene after beating Ceadeus.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla2195
Seltas


Thank you Points : 44

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Fri May 25, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm torn between downloading this now and waiting til it's done. On one hand, it sounds(from posts anyway) awesome, and on the other, it'll be better when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 am

Hm... I was thinking - perhaps after the Loc Lac theme at the end I can add this theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa1vNORc9aI

And then move on to the the Ceadeus theme. What do you guys think?

@Lou Urau wrote:
^^ No problem. I was listening to the update and I had the best idea for the ending of the current update. The party scene after beating Ceadeus.

Hm... it certainly fits well but it doesn't make much sense to add it when soon after it the Ceadeus theme starts playing :P. I was thinking more of [/quote]this at around 0:30, but I dunno.

@Godzilla2195 wrote:
I'm torn between downloading this now and waiting til it's done. On one hand, it sounds(from posts anyway) awesome, and on the other, it'll be better when it's done.

Haha thanks for the interest although I'd love it if you could hear it before it's done so you can suggest what you like/don't like/want to hear before I finish it :P.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Sat May 26, 2012 6:39 am

@Step wrote:
Hm... I was thinking - perhaps after the Loc Lac theme at the end I can add this theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa1vNORc9aI

And then move on to the the Ceadeus theme. What do you guys think?

@Lou Urau wrote:
^^ No problem. I was listening to the update and I had the best idea for the ending of the current update. The party scene after beating Ceadeus.

Hm... it certainly fits well but it doesn't make much sense to add it when soon after it the Ceadeus theme starts playing :P. I was thinking more of
this at around 0:30, but I dunno.
[/quote]



1) I think it's a good thing to add. ^^ I mean, all of what you've been putting into it has been masterpieces that grow to perfection.

2) Oh....Hm...Well that is something to think about. The last 10 seconds of the current update has that catchy sound to it that reminds me of a party. -rubs my head-
I'm trying to think about where the tune would be perfect.
And other then the Ceadeus ending, that little scene fits it because of the big crowd. ^^ So we got that part in sync.
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 68

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Sat May 26, 2012 6:50 am

Version 6 woo! Not a big update this time; just added 20 seconds of music, although it won't hurt to update it here. Maybe posting the update here will make it easier to decide what cutscene to use in the last part.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qtbbydf1raf2ao9

@Lou Urau wrote:
1) I think it's a good thing to add. ^^ I mean, all of what you've been putting into it has been masterpieces that grow to perfection.

D'aww thanks :3.

I think I might be able to switch from the Loc Lac theme to that tavern theme pretty well, and maybe introduce a few more plucked instruments.

@Lou Urau wrote:
2) Oh....Hm...Well that is something to think about. The last 10 seconds of the current update has that catchy sound to it that reminds me of a party. -rubs my head-
I'm trying to think about where the tune would be perfect.
And other then the Ceadeus ending, that little scene fits it because of the big crowd. ^^ So we got that part in sync.

Yeah it seems to be more festive than depicting a busy city like Loc Lac (lol tongue twister). I'm just a little hesitant to have it added before the Ceadeus theme starts playing, because that village feast cutscene plays after the Ceadeus is dead. Not only that but the theme I'm remixing is the Loc Lac theme so it makes more sense to play it during a Loc Lac cutscene.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri Medley   Today at 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Monster Hunter Tri Medley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Monster Hunter Freedom Unite- Diamyo Hermitaur shell break
» MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE
» Monster Hunter Tri Weapon Calculator
» Yamatsu's Monster Hunter Frontier Hunts! [HR22 Dyuragaua video added]
» Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: