Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your OMG HOLY **** moments

Go down 
+50
X Kitsune X
Hanya
Ares
XerxesMeow
KJ
Win32error
Palas
Enkidu
Yuki
Ub3r L337
Randomhunter
InstaCakes
Laavalamppu
PsychoMalone
Blackshine
Vax
hurrdurr
Sasori
Xenohunter
Jake Johnson
Quentin
dcj91x
Dathblade
Otoshimo
Griphter195
Blair H
Silver
Skyrenify
Bantam Alatreon
Edsain
CarcinusRook
Chiotka
MGRaiden97
Stabster
Tyrian
parasky
WyvernGS
Lalo
Shepherd
kama
Monster Hunter Cade
anduin55
Ultimate Jaggi
laoshanicrus
Lou Urau
It's meh
RDC
Luciarn
Andrea88GOD
Crystalis
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything that totally took you by surprise is often funny once you get over your initial shock. :shock: Any of these moments happen to you guys?

I have a few of my own:

First Rathian:
I was fighting a Qurupeco way back when I was still new-ish and doing the village quests. This was the Deserted Island Qurupeco quest, and then he called for a monster that I hadn't heard a roar before. It was rather loud, but it was unfamiliar. Then this hugeass green dragon showed up and I was like OMG HOLY **** :affraid: (as per mentioned by the title). First impression is made even funnier when the first attack it uses is the WyvernFire uber blast. I got over it, ran like hell, and finally managed to finish the quest away from the Rathian (keeping in mind this is before I knew anything about armor).

First Deviljho:
In the swing of things now, pretty much experienced a lot of what's in Tri. Doing good, now (and still) burning through HR quests in the 4* zone. On a Qurupeco run (again lol :P) it called this roar I hadn't heard of. I was like "wut" since I had done the whole LR quests and knew all of those monsters. And then this cucumber dinosaur showed up (and I knew better by then) and I was like JHO! Actually I wanted to fight it for materials since we had 2 higher HR hunters on our team. Then it used its boulder fling attack (which somehow I failed to dodge :P that wasn't the first rock it flung) and I got hit. For like 95% of my health even with eating for health +40. Ow. :shock:

Oh wow those are long, you don't need to post essays like I do. ;)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:32 pm

XD it's so small that you can hit it even when it farts fire!
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:24 pm

WyvernGS wrote:
Luciarn wrote:
^Bah, someone downvoted pretty much every topic here...

On topic: Met the mini-uru today, and hloy **** was it tiny!
I mean, I've read the posts etc, but for it to be THAT small!?! :D

IKR?! I was expecting him to be like, G. Jaggi size, not Altaroth size D:
Yeah, I didn't expect it to be that small either lol...
I also didn't expect it to hold that much POWER..
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:14 am

getting hit by jhens rock when at the back of the ship just about to climb in.
Although i laughed.

Also one time facing a + qurupeco, jho came, i left the area, came back in and saw the jho attacking it non stop for like 30 secs.
Back to top Go down
Chiotka
Kelbi
Chiotka

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:26 pm

The first time I saw Lagiacrus. I'm still a baby newbie to MH3, never played and still haven't gotten past the guts quest!! /sad/

But when I saw Lagiacrus for the first time.... he started chasing after me and I got bitten 2 or 3 times but managed to survive. I ran off screaming for my life, and forfeited by standing there for the rest of the 50 minutes.
Back to top Go down
CarcinusRook
Kelbi
CarcinusRook

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 am

Gigginox, I broke the weird looking blob I saw in the bloodstone quest. About 1 minute later he appeared and freaked me out. I painted it and started to run then it did the neck swipe capture attack, and I freaked out button mashing like crazy. I wouldn't even go near the areas it was next to afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Edsain
Melynx
Edsain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 pm

first time i saw g jaggi;
first time i saw quru;
first time i saw lagi;
first time i saw chacha;
first time i saw the farm freak.... /scar/ /scar/
Back to top Go down
Bantam Alatreon
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:11 am

Mine has to be on the Baggi hunt. Gigginox, Asassin of The Shadows, suddenly dropped on me from above, right when I finished the Quest. I dint hear it and I thought, dear god, these Baggi are as good as dead, because at the moment, I believed it was a 5 Star monster. /scar/ I added it and started hitting it. It poisoned me, several times, and I thought, oh god, don't kill me... /no/ and I realized I couldn't die /yes/ Ice
Back to top Go down
Skyrenify
Aptonoth
Skyrenify

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:26 pm

I was doing double trouble with a random person. We were in the place with the altoroth(ant things). I get hit by the altoroth, then fire balled by Rathalos. and then when i get up I get carpet bombed by Rathian. It happens again except i get hit by the random LS user and then get hit by the rathlos by his charge, and then get hit by rathians triple fireball attack. I was like OMG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Melynx
Silver

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:51 am

I think only three moments are worthy of being called my HOLY SH*T moments.

1) When I was playing as Silver (was using a Bowgun) and hunting Rathalos with 3 other hunters, when one of them decided to stop and drink a mega potion and at that exact moment, los used that low gliding move. So I shot him with a pierce and he fell. Right in front of him. /scar/

2) I was playing as Trogen and I needed a Rathian plate for the last piece of the set, I was only good on the hammer, so I went to the city for help. I found a hunter who was happy to help, so I made a city and we posted the quest right away. As soon as we saw the Rathian, we started beating the sh*t out of it. I was trying to break its head for a chance of getting the plate in rewards while my teammate was slashing at her tail. When he cut off ians tail I quickly ran over to it and carved it. I got a Rathian Plate. (holy sh*t!)

3) Fighting Rathalos offline in a quest, playing as Silver (using ala switch axe), Cha Cha was with me (with dragon attack skill), in area 8, los is almost dead. While slashing my Swax needed to be sharpened, so I ran to the side and started sharpening,with my camera turned to him, then Cha Cha did that jumping sommersault on his head which killed him. On the reward screen, you could see me sitting down, sharpening, while in the background you could see Cha Cha doing a sommersault in front of los. /no/
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx
Blair H

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 am

When peco called ian...
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Blair H wrote:
When peco called ian...

I remember that /scar/

I was HR 3 and we were just bowgunnin peco for fun, when the ian came I started shooting at it and my HR 16 friend just said "Thats a rathian and we are fcked"
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Silver wrote:
I think only three moments are worthy of being called my HOLY SH*T moments.

1) When I was playing as Silver (was using a Bowgun) and hunting Rathalos with 3 other hunters, when one of them decided to stop and drink a mega potion and at that exact moment, los used that low gliding move. So I shot him with a pierce and he fell. Right in front of him. /scar/

2) I was playing as Trogen and I needed a Rathian plate for the last piece of the set, I was only good on the hammer, so I went to the city for help. I found a hunter who was happy to help, so I made a city and we posted the quest right away. As soon as we saw the Rathian, we started beating the sh*t out of it. I was trying to break its head for a chance of getting the plate in rewards while my teammate was slashing at her tail. When he cut off ians tail I quickly ran over to it and carved it. I got a Rathian Plate. (holy sh*t!)

3) Fighting Rathalos offline in a quest, playing as Silver (using ala switch axe), Cha Cha was with me (with dragon attack skill), in area 8, los is almost dead. While slashing my Swax needed to be sharpened, so I ran to the side and started sharpening,with my camera turned to him, then Cha Cha did that jumping sommersault on his head which killed him. On the reward screen, you could see me sitting down, sharpening, while in the background you could see Cha Cha doing a sommersault in front of los. /no/

Or when you get the last los plate you need for the rathling barrel...never before have i felt such relief.
Back to top Go down
Griphter195
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:06 am

Ian was almost dead and I had gotten hit by a tail whip so I had to antidote, I then had to potion up because I was on low health and we had two carts so Ian does her diving cap/munchie thing at me before I can get my potion down and I am sitting there flicking through my items screaming HOLY **** repeatedl when the gunner hit it with a crag and it explodeed killing so it landed right in front of me. I felt like a movie hero when something crashes and burns and slids to a stop and they just stand there infront of it. P.S I was using hammer that's why I got smashed her face though...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:11 pm

MGRaiden97 wrote:

Or when you get the last los plate you need for the rathling barrel...never before have i felt such relief.
lol, funny story with me when I wanted that rathling barrel.

I was listening to some people talk about guns, and one that kept popping up was the rathling gun.
So I go ahead and head offline (to make something and if I don't like it.... Reset) and try to make the gun.
As I highlight the barrel, I noticed that little bit of horrid text that tells me that I need 5 los plates to make this gun part.

I dropped my controller and said, oh ***** that.

Eventually, I got the los plates around rank 100 or so (about 12 at the time) and decided to make the gun anyway.
Back to top Go down
Griphter195
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 am

Mine was when I first did Ian I was doing it online and I just got tail whipped I drank the antidot but I was on low health and Ian did the whole biting cap munchie thing at me and my friend shot it and it hit the ground right in front of me I almost **** myself I was screaming down the mic (I was on skype) HOLY **** HOLY **** over and over again
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:04 am

my 1st jho run my friend wanted to sleep bomb it. as im setting my bombs she throws a rock and i get nuked. Started laughing at me and she goes "even jho thought that was funny!" as it wakes up & roars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:12 am

Ok one my friend just reminded me of, when we stunned a barroth with an exhaust shot. I didn't even think that was possible :shock:
Back to top Go down
Dathblade
Popo
Dathblade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:52 am

My very first HR quru, The moment when Deviljho appeared scared the sh-t out of me big-time..

The second was when i was solo-ing a Barroth and the Deviljho stole my kill, when i got there; the thing was Eating my dang barroth. /versad/ I swear that dam thing can block a carve like no other.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 pm

First time I realized there was a Monster Hunter Forum.... Hey I'm easy to please.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Probably the entirety of my first Ala hunt was a wtf moment
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Quentin wrote:
Probably the entirety of my first Ala hunt was a wtf moment

especially if you beat it on the first time and go " Pause the tape & rewind... we won!? "
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Crystalis, your "First Rathian" happened to me, too!

Only, I thought "whatever you called, it isn't coming."

Two minutes later...

WHAT IS THAT? and I wonder what sort of items I could make from it...

BTW, that was a final thought.
Back to top Go down
Xenohunter
Kelbi
Xenohunter

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Mine was the first time I did a Jhen Mohran, I walked outside and a rock fell on me... and then the quest failed because everyone was like HR 3.
Back to top Go down
Dathblade
Popo
Dathblade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Xenohunter wrote:
Mine was the first time I did a Jhen Mohran, I walked outside and a rock fell on me... and then the quest failed because everyone was like HR 3.
I had that happen before, but instead of the rock, the Jhen basically bit me in half because we didnt know how to use the dragonater. /versad/
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Kelbi
Sasori

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:38 am

Lagiacrus in the Guts 1* quest.... It really made me jump when i was carving that Epioth and that music began, then i saw that blue mofo.

When a Jaggi killed Rathalos with a tiny bite... For some reason the Rathalos in Free Hunt at Moga Woods seems stronger than the ones in 5* quests... So i had a hard time with that Los and after all one Jaggi killed it.

Oh yeah, you don't wanna go to the Barroth + Great Jaggi quest and see Qurupeco there.. I saw Jaggi fighthing Barroth and Peqo came and healed them out of nowhere, guess what? they all 3 went for me -.- So i tooked out Jaggi and than Barroth.

And one of those moments that made me hate Gigginox so bad: Went to an online quest "The Creeping Venom" and that thing knew i didn't like her, so she aimed at me during ALL the quest, she had 3 other hunters in her face, but NO she had jump and fall on me every single time and start stalking just like Barioth does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your OMG HOLY **** moments
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next