Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Secret Area's Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Secret Area's Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Area's

Go down 
+3
Andrea88GOD
blackice
Quentin
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 pm

So what about secret areas? I have seen some people playing and saw that they were in an area overlooking area 7 in the D. Island. How is this possible?
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Get people to jump down from area 8, have a guy with a pellet gun waiting at the bottom of area 5, spam pellet shots when the first guy jumps, it should hit the jumper and send him into the secret area. Too bad the gunner doesn't get to have fun up there.
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:50 am

ive done it by myself offline ;)
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:44 am

I think he means the secret area you get to start into when you get "Felyne Explorer".
You need to eat food and try to get Explorer, afetr that start an high rank quest in d.island, sandy plains,tundra or volcano (I dont remember if there's one in the forest too) and you will start in the secret area where there usually are a mining spot and a bug catching spot with rare stuff.
Back to top Go down
Slyffer
Cephalos
Slyffer

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 am

Aye, there's one in the Flooded Forest overlooking Area 6. And if this is what you mean, you don't specifically need Explorer to start in one during High Rank quests, as there's already a (much smaller, admittedly) chance of starting in one of the secret areas, Explorer of course increases your chances of starting in one, though. As well, in terms of ''secret areas'', if you're doing a Deviljho quest in the Tundra (Bedevil the Deviljho, HR51+), you can go to the far right of Area 1 and make him side shunt or whatever, breaking the branches strewn across that corner, exposing two secret areas (in the second of which, you can scavenge for Dragonbone Relics), or else weaken the Jho to limping, whereupon it'll limp back to Area 1 and break down the branches anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 am

Felyne Explorer makes it 100% to spawn in the secret location in High Rank quests
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 am

Slyffer wrote:
Aye, there's one in the Flooded Forest overlooking Area 6. And if this is what you mean, you don't specifically need Explorer to start in one during High Rank quests, as there's already a (much smaller, admittedly) chance of starting in one of the secret areas, Explorer of course increases your chances of starting in one, though. As well, in terms of ''secret areas'', if you're doing a Deviljho quest in the Tundra (Bedevil the Deviljho, HR51+), you can go to the far right of Area 1 and make him side shunt or whatever, breaking the branches strewn across that corner, exposing two secret areas (in the second of which, you can scavenge for Dragonbone Relics), or else weaken the Jho to limping, whereupon it'll limp back to Area 1 and break down the branches anyway.

he clearly means the the secret areas: "and saw that they were in an area overlooking area 7 in the D. Island", I was explaining the fastest and easier way to get there, and that is getting felyne explorer, but yeah, you can get there with the random start too.
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Felyne Explorer is the number one way to land in a secret area during High Rank quests, however, I'm fairly sure it can be achieved in Low Rank as well, provided you DO have Feylne Explorer active.

The earlier mentioned 'secret area' that had to do with the pellet gun is actually a glitch, and can lead to some pretty scary shit; so I wouldn't exactly advise it unless you have a Jho encounter and you've got some gunners on your team who want an easier time fighting it.

As for the Jho lair in the Tundra, you can get there through a glitch as well; if you have Felyne Explorer, you'll be on a cliff over-looking area 1, whereupon if you jump down, you can be shot with a gunner's shots to send you sprawling backwards into a cliff area that is not regularly accessible. The aim is to get onto this cliff and climb until you hit a black area. From there, it's all about knowing the path into Jho's lair- and I do, for sure. But it can't be explained, only shown.

Once you're in Jho's lair, you can still get the Dragon bone relics. This is an effective way to farm for the Dober armor set.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 pm

If you're going to use that method you should proabably have a farcaster, or else you'll be waiting a long time
Back to top Go down

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:31 am

Ok thanks guys!I thought at first that there was a certain HR barrier i had to break but now I see clearly!!
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:58 am

Quentin wrote:
If you're going to use that method you should proabably have a farcaster, or else you'll be waiting a long time

No, with that glitch you can just walk out of the area and go back to 1. You'll be right in front of the branches so there would be no problem getting back without a farcaster.
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:17 am

yah its hella easy to get back... i dont know wut scary shit your refering to nightmare
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:20 am

blackice wrote:
yah its hella easy to get back... i dont know wut scary shit your refering to nightmare

If you use that glitch, you can accidentally fall into an endless abyss. (literally)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Area's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Area's   Secret Area's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Area's
Page 1 of 1