Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

My Theory about your fave weapon choice...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: My Theory about your fave weapon choice...   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

I have a theory that your favorite weapon that you really like to use says an awful lot about your personality in real life. For example, I love bows and they are more or less a ranged weapon that allows the user to be in a support position bu doling out status coatings to weaken the monster. They aren't very adept for close combat with a monster, well, unless your me and you use the melee attack when the monster is flailing to deal damage and/or cut the tail off. I tend to be the sort of persona that likes to stand back and act in a supportive role so I guess the role bows play in a hunt can describe the way I am personality wise. What can you think of about your favorite weapon that could describe your personality?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jojozityjo
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 155

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: My Theory about your fave weapon choice...   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:45 pm

i love all the weapons really, so, does that make me a schizo? lol
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: My Theory about your fave weapon choice...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:35 pm

@Ares wrote:
I feel like a badass using a longsword?
me too, I also think it's to do with a good balance between mobility and power (I find longsword has both) and has reach as well, maybe it represents that I like everything to be balanced? I dunno lol.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: My Theory about your fave weapon choice...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:13 pm

just re-read the original post... I picked bows because it went with my outfit.. (see my avatar for details)

does that say I'm a support character? No not really since if you look at most famous bow users Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Robin Hood and so on.. In comics and most stories they are actually loners or group leaders and that's often how I play with the bow solo or in my small local group as the main person... I actually use it the same way I use GS', HH's and all other weapons. though I adapt to each one differently the way I use them is pretty much the same. So I wouldn't say that we choose our weapons because they match our personalities I would say our play style matches our personalities more and the weapons just go along with that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kachi
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: My Theory about your fave weapon choice...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:48 pm

I agree with whoever said they weren't really sure that personality reflects their weapon choices.

For the most part typically I just use whatever depending on the situation. Like someone had said before. Also I use what looks cool :3

Greatswords I use the most, followed by long swords then hammers.

Now as for the whole personality thing reflects someone. I think that is more towards your MMORPG games and based upon your classes you choose. However there will always be those players that just play or choose this because it looks hella badass :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Theory about your fave weapon choice...   Today at 8:53 am

Back to top Go down

My Theory about your fave weapon choice...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2