Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

What is this....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: What is this....   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:08 am

First topic message reminder :

So, I've killed Alatreon three times; two of those times I got tail carves. First time, I got an Azure Dragongem. Second time, just plates and stuff. What I don't understand is how I get something that is a 4% chance, and not the tails ( which I need ) which is 58%

Is the game trolling me again, or what's even happening?

-_-

Wish me luck trying to get 2 Skypiercers, eh?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MGRaiden97
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 pm

all about the luck. My luckiest run was getting 1 carved gem, 2 awarded gems and 2 awarded skypiercers. I took a picture of it too.

But of course, i didn't need any of it, it was just clusting run, and i already had all of alatreons stuff.

@Lou Urau wrote:
@N1GH7M4R3 wrote:
The Desire Sensor is very real, and very cruel.

Also, I got an Ian plate the first time I ever killed Ian. o_O
...I have killed nearly 70 Ian's. out of that. 4 plates...
Well, just wait till you (if you ever want it) try to get the rathling barrel. 5 damn los plates. If i knew how many los' i had to kill to get them, i would have just slit my wrists instead. But, i eventually got them. But you should be glad, the ian is easy. Los is just annoying.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:30 pm

I'm so happy I have never had that much trouble getting rare items. The hardest time I had was getting an Rathian plate, took 30+ Rathians to get it, but I wasn't even capping.
Rathalos plates on the other hand for me, I just had to do Mating Season (offline 6* quest, also one of the urgents you get after repelling ceadeus) 2-4, easily got multiple plates. Once I got to high rank, I never had anymore trouble getting any plates from any monsters.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:25 pm

@MGRaiden97 wrote:
all about the luck. My luckiest run was getting 1 carved gem, 2 awarded gems and 2 awarded skypiercers. I took a picture of it too.

But of course, i didn't need any of it, it was just clusting run, and i already had all of alatreons stuff.

@Lou Urau wrote:
@N1GH7M4R3 wrote:
The Desire Sensor is very real, and very cruel.

Also, I got an Ian plate the first time I ever killed Ian. o_O
...I have killed nearly 70 Ian's. out of that. 4 plates...
Well, just wait till you (if you ever want it) try to get the rathling barrel. 5 damn los plates. If i knew how many los' i had to kill to get them, i would have just slit my wrists instead. But, i eventually got them. But you should be glad, the ian is easy. Los is just annoying.
Well, i'm making my clusting set for Ala. (Jhen+ armor, Barrage earring, Anga, Rathling, Anga bowgun)
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:58 pm

@Lou Urau wrote:
Well, i'm making my clusting set for Ala. (Jhen+ armor, Barrage earring, Anga, Rathling, Anga bowgun)

Even if it may be alot harder to get, You NEED to have Rathling Frame. or you will not have recoil: Min, even with recoil down +3. and you will shoot your clust every 2 seconds, not 1. But with Rathling frame, Rathling barrel, and agna stock. You will shoot every one second. Yes by vort

You can check it out at http://divinewh.im/g/

EDIT - Oh no, I'm no longer a Kelbi! I'm an Aptinoth! I can no longer slaughter a Deviljho. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:22 pm

@E&Troy wrote:
@Lou Urau wrote:

Even if it may be alot harder to get, You NEED to have Rathling Frame. or you will not have recoil: Min, even with recoil down +3. and you will shoot your clust every 2 seconds, not 1. But with Rathling frame, Rathling barrel, and agna stock. You will shoot every one second. Yes by vort

You can check it out at http://divinewh.im/g/

EDIT - Oh no, I'm no longer a Kelbi! I'm an Aptinoth! I can no longer slaughter a Deviljho. Sad by vort

I've always had a little bit of luck getting rare items. For me, los plates are still the hardest; and I needed 5 for the rathling frame -.-

Rubies were easy for me.

One of my hardest experiences was getting carapace for blos+ gunner armor. I got majestics like nothing and not one carapace. I did double blos (not event) and got 6 majestics and 1 stout.... Yet no carapace. This is truly madness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Today at 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down

What is this....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: