Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What is this....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
avatar

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: What is this....   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:08 am

First topic message reminder :

So, I've killed Alatreon three times; two of those times I got tail carves. First time, I got an Azure Dragongem. Second time, just plates and stuff. What I don't understand is how I get something that is a 4% chance, and not the tails ( which I need ) which is 58%

Is the game trolling me again, or what's even happening?

-_-

Wish me luck trying to get 2 Skypiercers, eh?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
avatar

Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 pm

all about the luck. My luckiest run was getting 1 carved gem, 2 awarded gems and 2 awarded skypiercers. I took a picture of it too.

But of course, i didn't need any of it, it was just clusting run, and i already had all of alatreons stuff.

Lou Urau wrote:
N1GH7M4R3 wrote:
The Desire Sensor is very real, and very cruel.

Also, I got an Ian plate the first time I ever killed Ian. o_O
...I have killed nearly 70 Ian's. out of that. 4 plates...
Well, just wait till you (if you ever want it) try to get the rathling barrel. 5 damn los plates. If i knew how many los' i had to kill to get them, i would have just slit my wrists instead. But, i eventually got them. But you should be glad, the ian is easy. Los is just annoying.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
avatar

Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:30 pm

I'm so happy I have never had that much trouble getting rare items. The hardest time I had was getting an Rathian plate, took 30+ Rathians to get it, but I wasn't even capping.
Rathalos plates on the other hand for me, I just had to do Mating Season (offline 6* quest, also one of the urgents you get after repelling ceadeus) 2-4, easily got multiple plates. Once I got to high rank, I never had anymore trouble getting any plates from any monsters.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
avatar

Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:25 pm

MGRaiden97 wrote:
all about the luck. My luckiest run was getting 1 carved gem, 2 awarded gems and 2 awarded skypiercers. I took a picture of it too.

But of course, i didn't need any of it, it was just clusting run, and i already had all of alatreons stuff.

Lou Urau wrote:
N1GH7M4R3 wrote:
The Desire Sensor is very real, and very cruel.

Also, I got an Ian plate the first time I ever killed Ian. o_O
...I have killed nearly 70 Ian's. out of that. 4 plates...
Well, just wait till you (if you ever want it) try to get the rathling barrel. 5 damn los plates. If i knew how many los' i had to kill to get them, i would have just slit my wrists instead. But, i eventually got them. But you should be glad, the ian is easy. Los is just annoying.
Well, i'm making my clusting set for Ala. (Jhen+ armor, Barrage earring, Anga, Rathling, Anga bowgun)
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
avatar

Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
Well, i'm making my clusting set for Ala. (Jhen+ armor, Barrage earring, Anga, Rathling, Anga bowgun)

Even if it may be alot harder to get, You NEED to have Rathling Frame. or you will not have recoil: Min, even with recoil down +3. and you will shoot your clust every 2 seconds, not 1. But with Rathling frame, Rathling barrel, and agna stock. You will shoot every one second. Yes by vort

You can check it out at http://divinewh.im/g/

EDIT - Oh no, I'm no longer a Kelbi! I'm an Aptinoth! I can no longer slaughter a Deviljho. Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
avatar

Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: What is this....   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:22 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Lou Urau wrote:
Well, i'm making my clusting set for Ala. (Jhen+ armor, Barrage earring, Anga, Rathling, Anga bowgun)

Even if it may be alot harder to get, You NEED to have Rathling Frame. or you will not have recoil: Min, even with recoil down +3. and you will shoot your clust every 2 seconds, not 1. But with Rathling frame, Rathling barrel, and agna stock. You will shoot every one second. Yes by vort

You can check it out at http://divinewh.im/g/

EDIT - Oh no, I'm no longer a Kelbi! I'm an Aptinoth! I can no longer slaughter a Deviljho. Sad by vort

I've always had a little bit of luck getting rare items. For me, los plates are still the hardest; and I needed 5 for the rathling frame -.-

Rubies were easy for me.

One of my hardest experiences was getting carapace for blos+ gunner armor. I got majestics like nothing and not one carapace. I did double blos (not event) and got 6 majestics and 1 stout.... Yet no carapace. This is truly madness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What is this....   

Back to top Go down
 
What is this....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: