Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Mission accomplished. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Mission accomplished. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission accomplished.

Go down 
+11
Gradeus
laoshanicrus
Monster Hunter Cade
xMorningstar
MGRaiden97
Ultimate Jaggi
Ataraxia
E&Troy
KratosAIK
Snakebee
N1GH7M4R3
15 posters
AuthorMessage
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Mission accomplished. Empty
PostSubject: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:41 am

Here, we shall post the most gratifying and utterly successful days we've had on MHT:

For me, I went from HR55 to HR59 today, killed Ala 4 times in a row, and I killed a Jho.

In these runs, I managed to acquire enough tails, elder dragon blood and azure dragongems to subsequently make ( and eventually upgrade ) two extra Ala weapons. I also managed to unlock the Jho long sword for availability, but I'm going to need to wait to get the mats for it.

I'm also one Ala run away from HR60. Yes by vort

Regardless, I would say this has been a very successful day in MHT for me.
Back to top Go down
Snakebee
Kelbi
Snakebee

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:57 am

holy wow, that is a good day! congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tkfanclub.com
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Last big successful day I had was reaching 50 and getting to 55 in one day and managing to make Devils Crush (P) and getting most of the mats for Jho armour!
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 pm

KratosAIK wrote:
Last big successful day I had was reaching 50 and getting to 55 in one day and managing to make Devils Crush (P) and getting most of the mats for Jho armour!

Wow, were you farming him the whole time? Almost making his armor and making the Devils Crush (P) requires alot of mats. I'd probably never have the patiance to farm him like that. and if I did, I probably wouldn't get enough fangs or gems. :D

If you need more jho or ala stuff N1GH7M4R3, Just let me know and I'll help you farm them.

EDIT - The most accomplished day I've had would be, when the jhen was around and I'd almost killed the 3rd jhen for that day. (internet was about to turn off) the other two jhens I had killed had given me 1 scale+. Then finally, Quest complete. I started carving and get 5 scales+ right then and there. (I only needed 5 scales+) Got back from the quest, "A communication error has occured." I did get the scales+ I needed before jhen disappeared. :D
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:29 pm

E&Troy wrote:
KratosAIK wrote:

Wow, were you farming him the whole time? Almost making his armor and making the Devils Crush (P) requires alot of mats. I'd probably never have the patiance to farm him like that. and if I did, I probably wouldn't get enough fangs or gems. :D

If you need more jho or ala stuff N1GH7M4R3, Just let me know and I'll help you farm them.

EDIT - The most accomplished day I've had would be, when the jhen was around and I'd almost killed the 3rd jhen for that day. (internet was about to turn off) the other two jhens I had killed had given me 1 scale+. Then finally, Quest complete. I started carving and get 5 scales+ right then and there. (I only needed 5 scales+) Got back from the quest, "A communication error has occured." I did get the scales+ I needed before jhen disappeared. :D

All five, huh? That's awesome. Yes by vort I would really like if I fought an Elder Dragon and got all the mats I needed just by coincidence. But, I usually will only get some stuff, like Elder Dragon Blood or Azure Dragongems, for example, that I need in small amounts. Regardless, it's nice to get the mats you need when you actually need them.

In any case, I will need some help with Ala tail cutting, and killing as well if you're up for it. And then I'm sure by the end of the day I'll have another post for this thread. Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Last successful day...

Hm... too long ago... T_T"
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Last successful day...

Hm... too long ago... T_T"

Exactly.

I might be on today (le gasp) so look for me if you need help. I believe you have me added, N1GH7M4R3?
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

getting full ala set at hr51. I loved the look, and the skills. I didn't care about what anyone said, that armor does not suck. It's the armor i am best with, especially lancing.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:01 pm

MGRaiden97 wrote:
getting full ala set at hr51. I loved the look, and the skills. I didn't care about what anyone said, that armor does not suck. It's the armor i am best with, especially lancing.

I have never really used Alatreon armor that much, it looks cool. The skills aren't bad, but I like sharpness +1 and HG earplugs better. I have used Alatreon armor before though, and its fun with Tenebra. But I just can't get away from AUL, Sharpness +1, HG earplugs. :D

No offence MGRaiden97.
Back to top Go down
xMorningstar
Cephalos
xMorningstar

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code: 3866 8038 1961
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Yay Night! Congratz man.
Wish I was in US, I'd love to give you a hand. I'm beginning to get back into Tri.
Have fun when you reach 60, I found it quite relaxing after that point, every Quest ended up finished and my main armors were complete. If completing Ala armor is on your list, I hope you leave it for last. In my opinion it's an armor set that isn't very effective for most monsters, as its resistances are pretty sucky. Although Awaken is nice and it looks cool. But it also has recovery down, and I personally don't think it's worth gemming it to get rid of it. The resistances are too sad. I think awaken is all its great for, I use Lagi set for awaken anyway. ^^
Best of lucks!
Back to top Go down
Monster Hunter Cade
Popo
Monster Hunter Cade

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

last sucesful day was probaby killing Rathalos 3 times and HR going from 18 to 21.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Getting 5 shell shockers in 1 offline lagi run
Back to top Go down
Gradeus
Kelbi
Gradeus

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Getting two Lagi plates on an offline Lagiacrus run. Also, getting a Deep Dragongem on Ceadeus when I needed one for Ancharius Sword. ^_* The armor set I'm aiming for doesn't need one. :P http://divinewh.im/s/0_1t_1l_1e_m_1i_0
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:40 am

@Ultimate Jaggi: I'm not quite sure; what was your name in-game?

@Takemi: Thank you! But nah, I think I should try to get Escadora ASAP. And you might wonder why, because you think the resistances blow... but that's exactly why I want it. An armor where practically anything that hits you which is elemental based will kill you. That is perfect, because it's going to add the challenge back into the game. It'll be back to the point where I need to get my dodges timed, and I need to work especially hard to avoid death. It also looks really cool.

Point is though, the only real challenge at this point is trying to solo monsters, and I can't do that because I don't have Mega/Demondrugs or Mega/Dash Juices in excess amounts or anything like that. So, it pretty much adds a little TOO much challenge in regards to solo'ing.

Other than that, party play even with randoms has become very easy after obtaining my Alatreon weapons. ( Namely Alatreon Lance and Dark Claw "Demise", still working on Gleam.) As such, having Escadora would be fun.

Also, I'd like to get into gunning for a while, but I don't have the slightest clue how to make a good gun or how any of that works; going to research it and when I learn how? It's going in here as one of my greater accomplishments. : )
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:06 am

Ala armor has the highest def per piece, the only thing that would actually hurt you is jho's beam

you're probably better off using chakra
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

Thank you Points : 148

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 am

N1GH7M4R3 wrote:
I think I should try to get Escadora ASAP. And you might wonder why, because you think the resistances blow... but that's exactly why I want it. An armor where practically anything that hits you which is elemental based will kill you.

Unfortunately if you do try that, you'll soon find out that resistances have next to no impact on the amount of damage you actually take.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:06 pm

dainbramage wrote:
N1GH7M4R3 wrote:
I think I should try to get Escadora ASAP. And you might wonder why, because you think the resistances blow... but that's exactly why I want it. An armor where practically anything that hits you which is elemental based will kill you.

Unfortunately if you do try that, you'll soon find out that resistances have next to no impact on the amount of damage you actually take.
But... but... DRAGON RES PROTECTS ME FROM HITS!
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 pm

2 Lagia Sapphire in one HR Lagi run, another Lagia Sapphire the same day, 2 Deep Dragongems in one Ceadeus kill, carving 3 Agnaktor Claw+.

Other than those runs the RNG seems to hate me. I still need 2 Beak (out of 5) after doing at least 15 Agnaktor runs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission accomplished.   Mission accomplished. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission accomplished.
Page 1 of 1