Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dudinetz
Kelbi
Dudinetz

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?   Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Guild Armor can be upgraded to a higher armor sum, and has Evasion +2, Autotracker, Good Luck, Taunt.

Guild+ Armor has a lower maximum armor sum, but has Good Luck, Capture Expert, Carving Pro, Demonic Blessing.

Capture Expert and Carving would be good, that way I can cap easily when I want to, or get good carves when I need. I would be about 12 Armor squishier though =/

Evasion and Autotracker can be nifty too though. Ugh I need help choosing.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?   Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Id definatly say LR guild, evade+2 is a godly skill to have (evade+1 allows you to evade through most things).
Also the Guild+ has few slots and a large minus to protection (-23), which means you get demonic protection; which in some cases can get you killed.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Dudinetz
Kelbi
Dudinetz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?   Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Thats a very good point. From that bit of insight, sounds like Guild Armor is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?   Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 am

Dudinetz wrote:
Guild Armor can be upgraded to a higher armor sum, and has Evasion +2, Autotracker, Good Luck, Taunt.

Guild+ Armor has a lower maximum armor sum, but has Good Luck, Capture Expert, Carving Pro, Demonic Blessing.

Capture Expert and Carving would be good, that way I can cap easily when I want to, or get good carves when I need. I would be about 12 Armor squishier though =/

I'd go for Regular Guild. However if you ever wish to use Guild+ someday, the legs are exactly the same (They are Torso Up equipment) and the LR can replace the + for extra def.

Also Capture Expert does not make things easier to cap, it just provides more monster drops.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?   Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Chips wrote:
Dudinetz wrote:

I'd go for Regular Guild. However if you ever wish to use Guild+ someday, the legs are exactly the same (They are Torso Up equipment) and the LR can replace the + for extra def.

Also Capture Expert does not make things easier to cap, it just provides more monster drops.
Honestly, I think the defenses of the two armors should be swapped... Guild normal gives you evasion+... EVASION.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?   Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 am

carving pro is only to prevent knock back while carving you need expert to get extra carves

you'd need a 2 slot weapon/charm to gem it to expert, or a charm with +2 carving at least if you want extra carves

but gemming it in will mean you lose good luck since carver decos remove luck points
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Dudinetz
Kelbi
Dudinetz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?   Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:40 am

Yeah I'm just going for regular. I'm having no luck with Pinnacle coins though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?   Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Armor or Guild+ Armor?
Page 1 of 1