Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How can you get banned? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How can you get banned? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can you get banned?

Go down 
+11
Oni Zelkami
quidam
Palas
MidnightManiac
ShadowCeadeusDM324
blackice
Otoshimo
Stuff
Leonhardt
Ataraxia
Lalo
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

How can you get banned? Empty
PostSubject: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm

One friend told me that if you do something like put two elements on a wepon or if you trade armor or wepons that may get you ban rather quickly, can you get banned if you a are not hacking? and I know theres a lot of hackers so what do you need to get ban?
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 pm

If something is very clearly wrong, such as you are low rank with high rank gear, Capcom's magic powers kick in and they bring the banhammah down. If it's something subtle the server anti-hack net of glorius righteousness doesn't usually pick it up though.

I'm sure more qualified people will explain more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:20 pm

if you play fair you wont get banned, easy as freakin that, and whatever friend tells you otherwise is a huge derp
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 pm

im currently banned on 1of ma wiis. and yes, u kan get banned while ur not MODDING (not hacking, 2 different things) u kan equip/obtain items ur not supposed to hav and theyll get u ;)
but if u do plan to mod, i recommend u dont change ur HR, wear arena armor, or wear high rank armor as a low rank.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Diablos
Stuff

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:56 am

Can someone sticky one of my posts where I explain in depth how and why you get banned? It's like I explain it and then someone feels the urge to ask again. If not, I know the reason so why even allow such talk. I remember when duping items was a naughty topic here.

I know what getting banned is from experience. Don't tell me some nonsense like "being around hackers can get you banned", because that's retarded. I've been banned about 10x looking for a way to evade it. Well technically, I found the solution without getting banned, but I started banning myself to see if I could get permanent banned(never happened). I now run around with ??? and arena earrings and arms. I even know exactly when bans happen. I don't doubt that there might be admins banning players they see being unreasonable, but then why haven't I gotten banned? I do all kinds of freaky stuff and being online with Orochi should be enough to upset a mod. And I do it in a crowded gate in a playing with friends city in recruiting.

There just isn't a proper place to explain it, but since people like to ask here, why not sticky the answer? Thoughts? I'll even start a new thread with pretty explanations of everything that you can lock and sticky.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 am

... or you could have just put up the sticky without sarcasm & attitude >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Stuff
Diablos
Stuff

Thank you Points : 31

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:00 am

If you look under my name, it says Diablos. I can't make stickies.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:29 am

Thanks for the pretty explanation. point is the guys just asking a question, no need to be all uptight over it even if it has been said before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:07 pm

hes just being helpful. it is pretty annoying having to write the same thing over and over. thank you for explaining everything to us. i have been banned 4 times and its mostly for being HR 2558 and wearing stuff you couldnt possibly have normally. but like stuff said you might not get banned even doing that stuff. so pretty much if getting banned is that big of a deal to you, dont mod your wii, or dont do any stupid stuff while you have your wii modded. also dont accept impossible stuff from other players and theres no way you can get banned.
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 pm

So, I get that you get banned by doing imposible things without being subtle, but how can you exactly, Stuff, get banned trying to avoid get banned?
Back to top Go down
MidnightManiac
Felyne
MidnightManiac

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:50 am

Otoshimo wrote:
Thanks for the pretty explanation. point is the guys just asking a question, no need to be all uptight over it even if it has been said before.

Let's see... OP asked a question. Stuff tried to answer it. Simple.

If anybody's uptight, has an attitude or whatever it's you.
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 am

There's this item, I forgot its name. It's hard to miss, though, since its name looks more like a player ID than an item per se. Anyway, people might want to give it to you and if you, by any means, try to find out what it is or what it does (Selling it, for example), you'll get banned.
Back to top Go down
quidam
Deviljho
quidam

Thank you Points : 135

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:27 pm

the first bump went unnoticed i see, but this one is definitely the second necrobump for this thread. let's not do that unless there is something that really adds to the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Isn't it just Hacking, or being a Douchebag?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 pm

hack = ban

stop hacking, and you wont get banned ever, if you did, it is an extreme edge case.

If you like hacking, you may randomly get banned. Unfair hacks or fair hacks, it doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne
Zynxan

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Vortiene wrote:
hack = ban

stop hacking, and you wont get banned ever, if you did, it is an extreme edge case.

If you like hacking, you may randomly get banned. Unfair hacks or fair hacks, it doesnt matter.

I agree with Vortiene, though I did hack for one time but I created another account anyway, I just finished the offline mode today, and it was very fun.

As for not getting banned, do not smithy forge high-ranked weapons while you're still noob or low-ranked. This is why you should be careful, I do not remember myself doing that. I clearly cannot fully remember what I was doing in-order not to get banned. I do there there is another easy way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/official.kirito

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 pm

I don't care if people hack or not, I can easily leave if I don't like their hacks. :\

Sometimes they make me laugh, then I will stay.
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne
Zynxan

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Vortiene wrote:
I don't care if people hack or not, I can easily leave if I don't like their hacks. :\

Yes I suppose it's based on enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/official.kirito
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Zynxan wrote:
Vortiene wrote:

What about free materials that you really needed? I haven't met any hackers, but say you wanted Black Harvest for example. Still, I'd still love to see Lagriacus get the thrashing of the brief remainder of his life. Even if he's Low Rank.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Mr Stark wrote:
Zynxan wrote:
Vortiene wrote:

What about free materials that you really needed? I haven't met any hackers, but say you wanted Black Harvest for example. Still, I'd still love to see Lagriacus get the thrashing of the brief remainder of his life. Even if he's Low Rank.

Free stuff isn't fun, i like to work for my stuff O_o is that just me
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:51 pm

I think everything in life is about working for what you get... it's part of the journy... Some may not care but I do.

even in games if you don't put any effort into it what's the point in wasting the money on them in the first place? Some people may have the money to throw around but I don't so I am going to work hard on a game.. I may noy be the best at it but at least I didn't cheat to get to where ever I got.. even if it's just 10,000 stones in my case.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Vortiene wrote:

Free stuff isn't fun, i like to work for my stuff O_o is that just me

Indeed. the whole point of this game is to work to get your stuff..not get it given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can you get banned?   How can you get banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can you get banned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: