Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Kingdom Hearts 3D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quentin
Rajang
avatar

Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

20120729
PostKingdom Hearts 3D

So I was looking around the Nintendo eShop and saw the KH3D demo. Backstory aside I am impressed. The graphics are on par with the ps2 games, the combat is nice, if a little hectic. Although my favorite part has to be the flowmotion. Its an interesting system where you hold a directional button and press y when you're near a wall, this launches you into flowmotion which allows you to move around faster. My only gripe with the system is that when used in combat it can screw up the camera, but beyond that it's fun to use. I don't much like the new companions but I do like the combo attacks you can do. Overrall this demo has caused me to be extremely excited for this game.
Back to top Go down

 Similar topics

-
» Kingdom Hearts Fans, prepare to murder me!!!
» kingdom hearts font!
» Mirage Hearts: A Kingdom Hearts AU RP
» Kingdom Hearts Role Play?
» Disney Discussion
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Kingdom Hearts 3D :: Comments

avatar
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D
Post on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:58 pm by Ares
Quentin wrote:
So I was looking around the Nintendo eShop and saw the KH3D demo. Backstory aside I am impressed. The graphics are on par with the ps2 games, the combat is nice, if a little hectic. Although my favorite part has to be the flowmotion. Its an interesting system where you hold a directional button and press y when you're near a wall, this launches you into flowmotion which allows you to move around faster. My only gripe with the system is that when used in combat it can screw up the camera, but beyond that it's fun to use. I don't much like the new companions but I do like the combo attacks you can do. Overrall this demo has caused me to be extremely excited for this game.

Y U NO POST IN MY KH THREAD Rage by sipax
avatar
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D
Post on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 pm by Quentin
Vegeta wrote:
Quentin wrote:
So I was looking around the Nintendo eShop and saw the KH3D demo. Backstory aside I am impressed. The graphics are on par with the ps2 games, the combat is nice, if a little hectic. Although my favorite part has to be the flowmotion. Its an interesting system where you hold a directional button and press y when you're near a wall, this launches you into flowmotion which allows you to move around faster. My only gripe with the system is that when used in combat it can screw up the camera, but beyond that it's fun to use. I don't much like the new companions but I do like the combo attacks you can do. Overrall this demo has caused me to be extremely excited for this game.

Y U NO POST IN MY KH THREAD Rage by sipax

Y U NO MAKE RELAVENT POST IN MY THREAD!?
avatar
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D
Post on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:13 pm by Ares
CUZ THEY ALREADY IN OTHER THREAD Rage by sipax

http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t6343p75-kingdom-hearts-games-and-games-to-come
avatar
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D
Post on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:01 pm by Quentin
Vegeta wrote:
CUZ THEY ALREADY IN OTHER THREAD Rage by sipax

http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t6343p75-kingdom-hearts-games-and-games-to-come

So? That thread is old, mine is fresh and about a specific game in the series and what people think about it.
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D
Post  by Sponsored content
 

Kingdom Hearts 3D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: