Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Members: Please read post in "Member Introduction and Announcements" titled 'Forum Changes'. Thank you

Share | 

Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WorldEaterrr
Popo

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 am

Title pretty much says it all; what's the best way to get Piscine Fangs? I've tried Trenya, and I've also tried killing Cephalos', I /really/ don't want to kill Cephadrome because it takes too long. If I have to, I will, but I'd like to avoid it.

Any other good ways?
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:17 am

Unless you want to fight plesioth you are stuck with cephalos/cephadrome
good luck
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 am

You can get them from Cephalos/Cephadrome/Plesioth. Killing plesioth just for piscine fang is a little bit stupid because you'll end up wanting to throw your psp on the wall... So go kill a ton of Cephalos and Cephadrome in the desert and there you go :P
Also you can get them by sending trenya to the desert for 300 pokke points...

Edit: Cephalos barely give any so I guess you are stuck with cephadrome :/
Remember to bring a lot of sonic bombs!
Back to top Go down
WorldEaterrr
Popo

PostSubject: Re: Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:21 am

I've sent Trenya out a few times already, and I even got a Wyvern Flame Fluid or whatever, but no piscine fangs. Looks like I /am/ stuck with Cephadrome. I've only fought it once, but I have three fangs. Lucky me, I guess. Sucks that I need one more though. In any case, why do people think Plesioth is so bad? I mean, is it /really/ that much of an inconvenience? I've never fought one, so I wouldn't know, but I mean... A lot of people revere it as being 'too difficult to go fucking around with for piscine fangs."
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:00 am

Plesioth has a lot of broken hitboxes. That means that if you almost get out of the way of one of it's attacks , it will still hit you >.>
It wouldnt be so hard if it wasnt SO broken....
And really , piscine fangs arent so hard to get... As you said you got 3 with one cephadrome run , just do one more and you are done.... Cephadrome drops a bunch.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Is not that bad if you have good timing exept that if you mess a little it will get your life really down
Back to top Go down
WorldEaterrr
Popo

PostSubject: Re: Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Welp, I managed to get it. Turns out Cephadrome is extremely easy to kill if you just use small bombs, and Demonize special combos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?   

Back to top Go down

Piscine Fangs: The number one way to obtain them?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1