Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi. Need A Couple Resolutions Please...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DualFace
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 4

PostHi. Need A Couple Resolutions Please...

I joined mainly to get on the chat feature I saw while browsing the Wiki pages. When I tried to join from that actual page (not these forums) it gave me an error.

When I tried to rejoin, it said my username had already been taken. (duh, obviously) Who can I get in contact with to resolve this?

Also, the main reason I wanted to chat, was so that I could inform whomever created [url=monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_List]this page[/url] to fix the monster list so that there is no ice-element listed for the original MH game.

It doesn't exist. For the Japanese version either.

Bye for now.
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» COUPLE NAMES
» For a couple laughs and cheers to a fantastic season !
» Couple quick ideas
» Couple of Questions
» A couple of questions
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Hi. Need A Couple Resolutions Please... :: Comments

Re: Hi. Need A Couple Resolutions Please...
Post on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 pm by mikereisweber
Ya good luck with that, I tried to chat as well with no success. Perhaps it's not up yet? Not sure I'm kinda new here too.
Post on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:12 pm by MasterOnion
Hello, and welcome to the forums. First, I would like to say that we are an independent site and have no power or authority on the wiki, so if there are errors you would like addressed you need to contact the staff of that site. As for their chat functions, the instructions for using it are in this link: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Help_-_MH_Wiki_Chat_Room

We also have our own chat at the bottom of the main page of the forum http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/chatbox/index.forum

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Post on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 pm by Guild Adventure
Oooh, an Alita avatar, i like you already :D

Hi. Need A Couple Resolutions Please...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: