Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
For the sake of bragging... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
For the sake of bragging... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the sake of bragging...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldEaterrr
Popo
WorldEaterrr

Thank you Points : 0

For the sake of bragging... Empty
PostSubject: For the sake of bragging...   For the sake of bragging... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 am

... I just got three ruststones in a row, for absolutely no reason at all. Any ideas as to why that would happen? Past becoming friends with the piggly wiggly.
Back to top Go down
red1228
Aptonoth
red1228

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of bragging...   For the sake of bragging... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:56 am

Piggy Love (pretty sure Capcom hasn't confirmed this, but neither have they denied it).

Desire Sensor (many players will swear by its existance) noticed you were NOT looking for them & decided to throw three of them at you.

Rust Kushala took a dump, while visiting the volcano region.

You are unusually lucky with certain drops (Ruststones being one of them), but will be extremely UNlucky with other drops.

... I personally believe in the 4th option, as I can get any "Heavenly Scale" (G rank equivelent to Plate/Ruby) almost every run. Yet if I want any ore that is 'higher' then Dragonite Ore, it will take me 3-5 runs just to find one piece (doesn't matter what rank or region I try to gather these ores). This unluckiness with "high grade ores" applies to the Farm & Trenya, for me too.
Back to top Go down
WorldEaterrr
Popo
WorldEaterrr

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of bragging...   For the sake of bragging... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:59 pm

I laughed pretty hard at the Kushala thing, I have to admit.

But yeah, I can see where you're coming from with the whole lucky and unlucky thing. Honestly, I think I'm getting pretty lucky over-all lately, besides with getting Kirin Thunder Tails. Like, I got two FW Marrows in two runs from A Troublesome Pair. So I can only imagine the other things I'll get now.

Speaking of which, I also got another rust stone on my last mining run while I was looking for a Firestone, which I also got. Seems like the game is showing me some mercy because a giant crab is kicking my ass every time I try to fight it. Ahah.

Heavenly Scales, though, huh? Sounds like something I would /never/ get, simply because that's not my luck. It took me 72 Los runs on MHT for one plate scale, and after that, I got tons of them. That's my luck right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of bragging...   For the sake of bragging... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the sake of bragging...
Page 1 of 1