Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldEaterrr
Popo
WorldEaterrr

Thank you Points : 0

Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios. Empty
PostSubject: Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios.   Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Alright so uh, first things first, will Dead Revolver still work as far as Shen Gaoren goes? 'Cause I don't think I can get the Sanctioned Gunhammer at all until I actually repel the upcoming Shen.

As for Gravios, would the Anvil Hammer be worth using on it? It's the highest raw hammer I have, despite somewhat shitty sharpness.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios.   Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 pm

I think I did shen with fire LS, I think he is weak to fire
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios.   Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:40 am

WorldEaterrr wrote:
Alright so uh, first things first, will Dead Revolver still work as far as Shen Gaoren goes? 'Cause I don't think I can get the Sanctioned Gunhammer at all until I actually repel the upcoming Shen.

As for Gravios, would the Anvil Hammer be worth using on it? It's the highest raw hammer I have, despite somewhat shitty sharpness.

Thanks in advance.

Keep with the gunhammer line.

And yes Anvil hammer is AMAZING and becomes it's ultimate pure raw form (3rd best raw hammer in the game) at HR7 so you'll be able when you get to it, to start G Rank with a very good weapon.

Until you can make the water ele hammer line Anvil Hammer will do just fine. (Oddly enough that water line upgraded final form is beaten, and this RARELY ever happens, by a G named counterpart Anchor Crusher G (these will appear for crafting once you beat Ukanlos at HR9), but otherwise it's still an amazing hammer.
Back to top Go down
WorldEaterrr
Popo
WorldEaterrr

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios.   Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:20 am

Nova wrote:
WorldEaterrr wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Keep with the gunhammer line.

And yes Anvil hammer is AMAZING and becomes it's ultimate pure raw form (3rd best raw hammer in the game) at HR7 so you'll be able when you get to it, to start G Rank with a very good weapon.

Until you can make the water ele hammer line Anvil Hammer will do just fine. (Oddly enough that water line upgraded final form is beaten, and this RARELY ever happens, by a G named counterpart Anchor Crusher G (these will appear for crafting once you beat Ukanlos at HR9), but otherwise it's still an amazing hammer.

Take that as a "yes, use Dead Revolver on Shen to beat his ass into next week. Also, use Anvil Hammer to beat up Gravios like the bitch he is."

Thanks. ♥ I appreciate the help, as always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios.   Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Low Rank Guild Shen Gaoren and Gravios.
Page 1 of 1