Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw Empty
PostSubject: Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw   Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm wondering what to upgrade the Kut-Ku Jaw into (other than Raven Torrent). Could anyone give me a suggestion?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
WorldEaterrr
Popo
WorldEaterrr

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw   Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Mr Stark wrote:
I'm wondering what to upgrade the Kut-Ku Jaw into (other than Raven Torrent). Could anyone give me a suggestion?

If you upgrade it into the Kut-Kut pick and then follow the Hard Bone line, you can follow the Diablos line from there and eventually turn it into Chaotic Order, which is one of the most powerful hammers in the game.

Aside from that, Raven Torrent line is the best way to go.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Crow_Torrent

Raven torrent leads to the above conclusion. It's not a bad hammer, and it definitely rivals the Chaotic Order, but personally, I would go with Chaotic Order; purely for the higher raw.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw   Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

WorldEaterrr wrote:
Mr Stark wrote:

If you upgrade it into the Kut-Kut pick and then follow the Hard Bone line, you can follow the Diablos line from there and eventually turn it into Chaotic Order, which is one of the most powerful hammers in the game.

Aside from that, Raven Torrent line is the best way to go.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Crow_Torrent

Raven torrent leads to the above conclusion. It's not a bad hammer, and it definitely rivals the Chaotic Order, but personally, I would go with Chaotic Order; purely for the higher raw.

Don't be so hasty there though. Chaotic Order requires G Rank Black Diablos materials, especially the horn. As well as G rank Diablos and the only G Rank one exists is a quest with a raged gold crown size blos, thing is FAST and deadly. or that might be a black one, it's been awhile since I did that annoying quest...Chaotic Order is amazing though but solo play wise almost everyone finds it impossible to get.
Back to top Go down
Locrin
Aptonoth
Locrin

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw   Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Spoiler:

I think you're mixing the required material for Chaotic Order up with the King Atillart swords requirements there, Nova. It's G-rank Black Diablos and high rank Monoblos materials for the hammer, and both of those monsters are in my opinion rather easy to farm with a lance and an evade+2/evade distance/block+1 set. Along with the Narga lance, you don't even really need to bring potions. I didn't have any troubles farming for my Chaotic Order (and King Atillart) that way at least. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw   Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrading the Kut-Ku Jaw
Page 1 of 1