Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 

Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MHWF
MHWikiForums

Thank you Points : 21

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:29 am

... SO... OK, Lets hope this isn't the BIG western announcement from Capcom but "ANY" MH news is good news RIGHT?

So "Monster Hunter: Massive Hunt Day Hunting is coming to the Android and iPhone/pod/pad. It will be a social Monster Hunting Game. It will be sort of like Dynamic Hunting but with a bit more to it and with a more social (friends) element added.

You can find a bit more information here: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/24/monster-hunter-massive-hunting-coming-to-android-and-ios-this-year/
Back to top Go down
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net
xMorningstar
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code: 3866 8038 1961
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:44 am

Honestly, if this is their 'big announcement' for the west then I'm very disappointed.
I was hoping for 4 or 3G to be coming to the west. Or maybe even a new MH coming to the
Wii U.

Though the app does look enjoyable.
I will most likely be downloading it when it does arrive on the app store. ..Still... very disappointed if this is their announcement.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:59 pm

If this is the BIG announcement we need to teach capcom what "Big announcement" means (sorry for spelling ._.)
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 am

@MHWF wrote:
... SO... OK, Lets hope this isn't the BIG western announcement from Capcom but "ANY" MH news is good news RIGHT?

My head would infinitely implode and reform if that was the case, out of pure denial.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS   Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:11 pm

For me it is good news for the fact that the monster hunter franchise still is alive even if it is on a mobile device. To me it means they have not yet given up all hope on us sure a lot of the monsters are first and second gen but it is still a game we have. It is better than no mh and dear that we are losing a franchise we all love.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 am

Whatever the people above me said. Awesome game for and android and I might buy it but if that really is the big thing they had in progress....
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS   Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 am

Who knows, maybe this is just some sort of small decoy before they suddenly release a western version of MH3G or MH4. Or it could also be used to let people put their hopes down and bam! They let out a huge announcement where everyone becomes twice as happy and surely Pre-orders the game.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS   Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:56 am

Or they just release that and say "be happy with it , it's the only thing you'll get!".
It's capcom we are talking about... I doubt they would do anything that is considered smart in marketing.....

Let's not forget that we are talking about the guys who made this:
Ahhh , dat fake accent...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS   Today at 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Massive Hunting For ANDROID and IOS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1