Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

A question..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tigrexhorn431
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: A question..........   Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:56 am

Hello, Im new to this forum and just currently tried MHFU. So here my question, how do I beat high rank red khezu? Currently my armor for blademaster is full Tigrex. While on the gunner ive got full Ceanataur. Please state a good weapon for killing red khezu.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: A question..........   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:43 am

Opposite to normal khezu , red khezu has a weakness in water.
Generally speaking , khezu is easier to take on with a shield as you can block that thunder charge and take small (almost no) damage.
Buuuut I would personally suggest the Rapier dual swords and it's upgrades. They have helped me taking it down since my first red khezu. These : http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Order_Rapier
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: A question..........   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 am

I'd gun the Khezu. If it were the normal white variant I'd use the Melynx Ragdoll/Helldoll, but for Red I might as well go for the Assault Conga+. Khezus aren't long, but Pierce S Lv1 does 3 hits, and the AC+ fires bursts of 3, so with Pierce S Up you might kill the Khezu before you run out of shots.

A few extra reasons for Assault Conga+:
With Bullet Limit gemmed in (Shot Mix), you'll be able to mix loads of Pierce Lv1, meaning you'll have a ton of ammo at your disposal either way (60+99x3= a grand total of 351 shots, 1053 shots with the Rapid Fire)
It'll come in handy for Lao and Shen Gaoren with that. And if every shot hits perfectly, that's a whoppin' 3159 hits! I soloed High Rank Shenny with that and Mazereon's guide in 25 minutes with the fort at 70%.
Huskberries can be bought for 1z at the shop or farmed, while the Peddling Granny sells Velociprey Fangs from time to time. I suggest keeping several stacks of Fangs to avoid constantly buying things.

Last edited by Mr Stark on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spelling, better explanation, extra reasons for getting Assault Conga+)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: A question..........   Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 am

I normally use a Bow to fight the Red Khezu. Try making the Daimyo Warbow, since its a water element bow that also uses pierce shots, so you can play on its weaknesses. Using a bow makes it really easy to dodge, but be careful not to get comboed if you do get hit.
Back to top Go down
masterpain88
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: A question..........   Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:19 pm

The red khezu... a challenge for me when i was there. I took it down with a long sword. For quick kills try to use the narga long sword because of its high affinity. if you are not good with long swords, then i would stick to a gunner weapon and not get hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question..........   Today at 1:12 am

Back to top Go down

A question..........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1