Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I just found this and thought y'all might enjoy it. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I just found this and thought y'all might enjoy it. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just found this and thought y'all might enjoy it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

I just found this and thought y'all might enjoy it. Empty
PostI just found this and thought y'all might enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I just found this and thought y'all might enjoy it. :: Comments

Quentin
Re: I just found this and thought y'all might enjoy it.
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm by Quentin
Do want
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:49 pm by Guest
monster hunter in SSB would be badass...B-down to switch weapon types...
Final smash could be different based on the weapon you are using when you do it, LS would be like links final smash except it would be the spirit combo with the roundslash being the "knockout" hit, The Switch axe would do the same thing but with the elemental discharge or maybe the figure eight if you are in axe mode, lance would be like Marths final smash but with the lance charge, SnS could be it gains the paralysis or sleep (50% chance for it to get either one) and then it would put enemys to sleep/paralyze them when you hit them, Dual swords would be the demonize thing they do (A stamina bar appears at the top of the screen to show how long you get the buff, just like in MH) Gun lance would do wyvernfire, Hammer would get to do the lvl 2 charge spin move for 10 seconds (Again, stamina bar timer) Greatsword would be a LVL 4 charge (Just a giant super flashy charge that hits everything directly in front of your character, imagine sheiks final smash) Hunting horn could play a song that buffs you (The DS buff would up damage, where as the HH buff would affect how much your hits make em fly when you hit em) Bow (Its melee would be the arrow slice move but comboable and more diverse) could do a barrage. Bowgun could shoot clust shots for....lets say 5 shots, the shells that break off from the main round would ONLY explode on contact with an enemy and lay on the map like mines for a short time.

Edit: You're welcome nintendo, now get on it, I mean come on they did give you MH on the 3DS the least you could do is give em a spot in SSB, also I want the hunter character to be named William, please?
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:49 pm by Oni Zelkami
Vortiene wrote:
monster hunter in SSB would be badass...B-down to switch weapon types...

Everyone forgets Marvel vs Capcom. A game Monster Hunter CAN and SHOULD appear in.
dcj91x
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:33 pm by dcj91x
The video was a bit boring IMO... and I think you are forgetting it's mostly up to capcom not just nintendo. Capcom likes to keep a lot of their own stuff to themselves. And as Shin said, why has Cap not used MH characters in games where they are able to more.... In fact (I will have to check) but are there any MH characters in "Project X Zone" at all? That is a perfect opertunity and if there are none a wasted one as well.
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
It would be cooler if the ship was actually the stage.
Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
It would be cooler if the ship was actually the stage.

I played this and the ship was actually the stage, also when jhen threw rocks at the ship we could get hurt (something like the bombs on the toon link stage) also, when I played this there was a "Hunter" whit a long sword as a playable character.

It played kinda like Ike, if you taunted it would sharpen his sword and after this you could do the spirit combo, special attack down it lay bombs (bomb boxes) special attack left/right it threw flash bombs (deku bombs) special up it would call up a mini rathalos and fly to the air a lilĀ“

Its texture was lagi armor, it was really fun

I just found this and thought y'all might enjoy it.

Page 1 of 1