Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Should I change my voice? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Should I change my voice? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should I change my voice?

Go down 
+2
Quentin
Zynxan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zynxan
Felyne
Zynxan

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Should I change my voice? Empty
PostSubject: Should I change my voice?   Should I change my voice? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:43 pm

I do not want to hack, I do not think modding my own character would be good too. Unless, I want it so badly.
I'm thinking of changing my voice, my character's voice sounds like an old geezer and probably almost the same as the Moga Village's chief.

Now I know there isn't much of a change but there is actually, I DID NOT mod or hack in this character. I played fair and square, but this is not hacking-- no, this might be hacking but let's call it a low level part of it. If I change my voice that would mean I hacked, CAPCOM did not enable players to change their voices or genders once they have been chosen.

I know this all depends on me, but should I change my voice or not? I doubt I'd get banned. Is it fine or not?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/official.kirito
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my voice?   Should I change my voice? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:06 am

It's not up to us to decide, if your okay with potentially getting banned then go ahead, but if you want to play it safe then i'd suggest you not do it.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my voice?   Should I change my voice? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:28 am

I believe you only get banned for having game breaking and obvious hacks on your character, for example having Alatreon armour at HR 12. (not that you'd really want it but hey)

I think you should be pretty safe, but then again I'm not in the hacking business so...
Back to top Go down
xMorningstar
Cephalos
xMorningstar

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code: 3866 8038 1961
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my voice?   Should I change my voice? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:39 am

What Mr.Quentin said.
Personally, I don't think theres any point in it. It's just the voice.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my voice?   Should I change my voice? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:40 pm

imo, we should already have these options to change our avatars around when we want to.
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne
Zynxan

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my voice?   Should I change my voice? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:42 pm

xMorningstar wrote:
What Mr.Quentin said.
Personally, I don't think theres any point in it. It's just the voice.

Mr. Quentin obviously doesn't have any hacking experience, it's safe as heck. I changed the gender of my other account, nothing happened. It has a point too by the way, it's pretty stupid to have an old geezer's voice for me but yeah it's probably really up to me.

It's meh wrote:
imo, we should already have these options to change our avatars around when we want to.

Yeah, it would be pretty fine. I mean changing a player's name is pretty unfair, but changing a player's voice shouldn't be a bother.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/official.kirito

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my voice?   Should I change my voice? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:20 am

the best experience comes from failure. Just do it and if it works it works. If it doesnt, they'll ban you for ten days and you're stuck with an old guys voice, nbd
Back to top Go down
Sir Valk
Seltas
Sir Valk

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my voice?   Should I change my voice? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 pm

All that for the voice?

Not worth it imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I change my voice?   Should I change my voice? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I change my voice?
Page 1 of 1